Meeting the Dangerous Girls

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO was flabbergasted because they expect the dangerous girls to came out, but it was the PD… Troll PD.

“I’ve already set the room for each one of them, now you just need to choose the girl you want to mentor.” He explained and then stepped out from the camera sight hurriedly.

Everyone quickly chose their ‘girl’. Kris, Lay and Su Ho mentored Velvet, Baekhyun, Chen, and Tao mentored Min Ji, Lu Han, D.O and Chanyeol mentored Haeyeon, and Kai, Se Hun and Xiu Min mentored Seolbi.

Baekhyun and Tao freaked out, they were in the middle of thinking before everyone quickly formed a group and quickly chose their girl, they were scared as hell, Min Ji was one hella scary girl.

Baekhyun and Tao clutched into Chen’s hand for dear life, Chen was nervous too, “Yah you two!! I’m scared too!! Stop shivering! Geez!!” He hissed, irritated by the two of them.

“Sorry…” They muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

Room 1

Min Haeyeon

 

Lu Han, Chanyeol, and D.O were right in front of the door, Lu Han, being the oldest, took the first step and knocked on the door, he opened it and there she was, sitting quietly on the chair. “Anyeonghaseyo.” Chanyeol greeted carefully with his deep voice.

The three of them sat one by one on the chair, opposite of her. She straightened and looked at them confusedly, “Hello.” She greeted with bafflement written all over her face.

“We’re your mentor from now on.” D.O said with a nervous smile. Haeyeon raised her eyebrows and smirked lightly, “Uh-huh.” She nodded.

“So, we already have all of your data here.” Lu Han started as he took out a map, “It’s written here that you are 18 years old.”

“And you’re smoking.” D.O stated. Haeyeon looked at him and nodded, “Hmm…” She responded in agreement.

“It’s not good for your health, you know that???” D.O started the lectured, “Didn’t your parent forbid you to do so???”

Haeyeon’s face stiffened, but soon relaxed, “Yeah, I’m sorry.”

D.O realized that he made mistake, but he didn’t know which part, Chanyeol stomped on his feet to shut him up, “Anyway, do you have any plan to stop smoking?”

Haeyeon shrugged and leaned forward, “I don’t.”

Lu Han looked at her, “Haeyeon-ssi, I think it would be nice if your answer contain more than three words.”

“It would be nice if you stop questioning me.”

Lu Han tilted his head, *She talks back a lot.*

“Do you know who we are??” Chanyeol asked eagerly.

“EXO.” She simply answered.

“What’s my name?”

“Creepyeol?” She guessed. Chanyeol froze, D.O was laughing at Chanyeol while pointing his fingers at him, “AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” D.O laughed shamelessly.

“Is it wrong???” Haeyeon asked, completely loss. Chanyeol pouted sadly, “It’s Chanyeol!! Not Creepyeol…”

“What’s mine???” D.O asked, since his name was easy, he’s positive that she will get it right, however… “Oh, it has something to do with that wide eyes emoticon, am I right?? Uh…” She scratched her head. His face fell and now, it was Chanyeol’s turn to laugh his off of D.O.

“Am I right?? It’s right, isn’t it???” She asked, curious. “It’s D.O…” D.O mumbled, his face red.

Haeyeon averted her gaze to Lu Han who was quiet all the time, he was observing her to be honest, Haeyeon quickly looked away, feeling uncomfortable by his gaze. Lu Han the smiled again, “So why don’t you have any plan on stop smoking?” He asked.

“Just because…” She shrugged.

D.O furrowed his eyebrows, “But it’s bad for your health, girls shouldn’t smoke.” He nagged. Haeyeon yawned, she was getting pissed, “Uh-huh. I know it already, genius. But it’s my choice, so shut up.” Haeyeon snapped.

Lu Han blinked, “Why did you choose such stupid choice then?”

“None of your concern.”

“It’s our concern since we’re your mentors now, if you want to be happy, then you should at least stop smoking.” Lu Han said sternly.

“I’m happy with smoking.” She replied.

“I want to see if you still can say that until the next ten years.”

Haeyeon raised her eyebrows and leaned back on her chair, “That is, if I’m still alive.”

 

 

 

 

 

Room 2

Han Min Ji

“How long I must wait here??” Min Ji asked the staff, while wondering around the room.

Just after she asked, the door creaked opened.

“A-Anyeonghaseyo…” Baekhyun greeted as he nervously entered the room with Tao and Chen followed behind him.

“Anyeong!! Hihi~~” Min Ji greeted back cheerfully and moved closer to Baekhyun, Tao and Chen, then she stared at them from head to toe.

“Um… Can you sit now, Min Ji-ssi??” Tao dare himself to speak, while Baekhyun and Chen just stayed quiet.

“Oh sure! Hehehe.” Min Ji answered while giggling to herself. “You three look so cute! Hihi.”

“Erm… Thanks???” Chen thanked her warily.

*Seems like she is in a good mood today.* The three of them thought and looked at each other.

“Am I the only one that supposed to sit?” Min Ji tilted her head after she sat.

“Uh.. Uh, Ani. We will sit too…” Tao spoke, “So, Min Ji-ssi, we are your mentor from now. Hope you can cooperate with us from now on.” Baekhyun explained, he elbowed Chen silently. “A-And, let’s become f-f-friend, Min Ji-ssi.” Chen added hesitantly.

“FRIEND?” Min Ji raised her eyebrows with serious tone.

*Oh no Oh No, don’t tell me… Her mood went bad suddenly…* The three of them thought anxiously.

“Well, of course!! I want to be your friends! Hehe.” Min Ji continued, returning to her smiley-self.

*Thanks God, she’s not in bad mood…* Baekhyun, Tao and Chen sighed in relief. “So, what are your names?? It’s not fair since you all already know all about me, while I don’t have anything about you guys.” Min Ji pouted cutely.

“Oh yeah! We forgot, haha. So… My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun tried to be as cheerful as possible to make the tension less awkward.

“My name is Huang Zi Tao! But you can call me just Tao.” Tao smiled widely.

“I’m Kim Jongdae! But my stage name is Chen! So, just call me Chen… And-And ni-nice to meet you!!” Chen said, still nervous.

“Hihihi, you all are really cute!! Especially you, Baekkie Oppa~~ Hihi.” Min Ji cooed as she looked at Baekhyun.

“Wh-What????” Baekhyun blinked as his face went redder, he didn’t except Min Ji to gave him a nickname. Well, he likes it. Kekeke

“Oh nothing, hehe. It’s okay to call you Baekkie Oppa, right???” Min Ji said with her cute voice. “It- It’s okay.” Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter