Pasts

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now, the girls and EXO were gathered together in the living room, all sprawled around the couch, some sitting on the floor, because the couches weren’t enough for all of them to fit.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, “I… I want to talk about something.” He said, and all eyes turned to him, he looked at the girls one by one, “I don’t mean to be like, you know, interfering your life or anything.” He carefully said, “But, I’m curious about your real life.”

“I heard Haeyeon muttering that your parents don’t want you around them. Like, sending you guys for this program just to kept you away from them. I… I want to know about that.” Baekhyun ended his sentences.

Suddenly the tension was thick, making Baekhyun felt nervous all of the sudden, * I must’ve not said that.* 

“Well, since there aren’t any cameras around, I guess.” Min Ji shrugged.

Min Ji took a deep, shaky breath, she smiled bitterly, “Well, I’ve had a boyfriend before, and he hurt me, and somehow it affected me deeply that I couldn’t really trust people anymore.”

 

 

 

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Joo Hwan asked as he held a bouquet of roses. Min Ji blinked at him with eyes opened wide. And after processing the words he just said, Min Ji’s smiled broadened, “Gladly.”

They started going out, Joo Hwan was really caring and loving boyfriend to Min Ji, he would buy her gifts, doing small sweet little things. But small things that count, right?

She really thought that her life was completed with him by her side.

Until one day, he suddenly asked her to take him into her father’s company, Min Ji was a little bit confused but didn’t raise any suspicion towards him anyway, she trusted him.

They went inside her father’s office, and her father was out for a meeting, so they were there, alone. After a while, Min Ji went to a toilet.

And when she got out, Joo Hwan was copying something from her father’s computer, he quickly hid it though, but Min Ji wasn’t blind. “What did you just do?” Min Ji furrowed her eyebrows.

Joo Hwan laughed uneasily, “Nothing, I was just curious to sit on this seat, you know, like a boss.” He excused lamely.

“Give me your USB.” She ordered, “I- I didn’t bring my USB! What are you talking about!!?” Joo Hwan lied, “Don’t lie to me, give me your USB.” She repeated the order as she took steps towards him.

Without a warning, she grabbed his hand and in that instant, Joo Hwan slapped her hand away, “Don’t touch me.” He said. Min Ji froze and looked up, “What?”

Joo Hwan scoffed, “You’re so naïve, don’t you know that I’m from the Lee corporation? The enemy of your father’s company? I’m just using you to get this data over here.” He said as he waved the USB with a mocking smile.

Min Ji felt a wave of pain hits her, and angry. “Get away.” Joo Hwan shoved her aside, Min Ji’s eyebrows turned into a slits, “You’re not going anywhere before you give your USB!” She shouted.

“Well, I can do whatever I want thank you very much-“ Joo Hwan’s sentences was cut as a he felt something stabbed against his back. Min Ji had stabbed him with the sharpest object she could find.

Which was scissors that way lying on the desk. She didn’t even realize what was she doing until Joo Hwan fell, “You-You-“ He looked at Min Ji with disbelief.

Min Ji stared at him with cold empty eyes, she took the USB away, leaving the dying Joo Hwan, and threw it into the trashcan.

Her father was beyond mad when he found dead man inside his office, and Min Ji didn’t utter a single word,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter