School

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Kris woke up and looked around, he nudged Su Ho, Lay and Velvet. And of course Lay and Velvet, the two heavy sleepers didn't wake up from his gentle nudge. Su Ho yawned and blinked his eyes a few times, he squint his eyes at Kris and yawned again, “Morning, hyung.” He mumbled, still half-asleep.

Su Ho looked beside him and saw Velvet sleeping peacefully, he furrowed his eyebrows, and finally it hit her, today was Thursday. “Hyung.” Su Ho called. Kris whipped his head at him and raised an eyebrow, “Yes?”

“Today is Thursday.” Su Ho remarked. Kris sent him an odd gazes, “Err, I know. And?”

“The girls should be schooling today, aren't they?” 

Kris paused a bit before tilting his head, “Ah, that's right. What time is it…” He mumbled as he walked towards the small table near the bed, grabbing his iPhone and slid it open. “I'll wake Velvet up. You go ahead and wake others up.” Kris ordered, Su Ho nodded and headed outside. 

He closed the door and blinked, he was greeted by the giant Chanyeol, sleeping on the cold floor... Outside. Poor him. Su Ho raised his eyebrows, confused, he squatted down beside him and waved his hand in front of Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. Su Ho shook his body, and that was when Chanyeol's eyes opened widely and he screamed.

Su Ho fell on his , surprised. He put a hand against his chest, and looked at Chanyeol, shocked. Chanyeol whimpered in pain as he held his biceps. “Aw hyung!!” Chanyeol cried. “What? What did I do?” Su Ho held his hands in defense. Well, the place he just touched, it was the same place when Haeyeon punched him the night before. 

“What with the noises?” Xiu Min muttered, annoyed that his peaceful sleep was disturbed. 

“Ah hyung!!” Su Ho quickly shoved Chanyeol away, “Wake Seolbi up, they're going to school today!” He informed. Xiu Min's lips turned into a big ‘O’, “Ah! You're right. Wait a minute. And hey, be careful with him.” Xiu Min pointed at Chanyeol, “Have mercy on him, Su Ho. He just got punched from Haeyeon yesterday.” He claimed and went back to his room to wake his roommates.

Chanyeol pouted at Su Ho, Su Ho laughed sheepishly, “Oops?”

 

 

 

 

 

After forcing Haeyeon, Min Ji, Seolbi and Velvet to woke up and took a bath, finally they were ready to go to school. Haeyeo sent dagger glares to D.O and Lu Han. Obviously irritated.

Min Ji kicked Chen's , Chen pouted and rubbed his sore , Baekhyun and Tao laughed at him merrily, well they play scissor, rock, paper to decide who was the unlucky person to wake Min Ji up.

Seolbi too, but well, since Se Hun, Xiu Min and Kai were all nice to her... She wanted to explode but she couldn't at the same time. Aigoo.

Well, Lay just have to be a Gu Jun Pyo at time like this, carrying Velvet out when she didn't want to get up.

The girls sat on the couch with annoyance written all over their faces, they crossed their arms, already wearing uniform. “This is not my school's uniform...” Min Ji grumbled. “This is my school's uniform…” Seolbi spoke.

“You're going to transfer to her school while you're in this programme, so it would be easier to watch you.” One of the staff spoke. They frowned, even Seolbi, whose father owned the school. “Guys, let me tell you, this school .” She muttered, obviously unhappy.

D.O blinked, “Eh? But your school is one of the most favorite-“

“Yeah yeah, but that school filled with es and jerks.” Seolbi spat, Lu Han’s eyes widened at the bad-language she was using. Seolbi was totally aware by the stares she was receiving and finally sighed, “Okay, sorry for cursing. But seriously, that school is a total .” She snorted, cursing again, even though she just apologized.

Min Ji raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

“Like I said, es and jerks everywhere, everyone- I mean almost everyone judge people base with their appearance. And when you’re not pretty, or not rich, you’re bullied for sure. That’s why I hate going to school.” Seolbi exclaimed.

“Ah really?? Pity you, Seolbi.” Min Ji patted her back. “But anyway, you wouldn’t get bullied, would you? You’re rich after all, and you’re pretty, too.” D.O stated.

“Yeah, they just want to get onto my good book because I’m the daughter, of the owner of that damn freaking school.” She said.

“Okay, Seolbi-ah.” Xiu Min clapped his hands together, “Enough with the cursing in the morning session. You all are hungry, aren’t you? Well, I’m hungry, let’s eat D.O’s cooking before it cool down, hmm?” Xiu Min smiled.

 

 

And surprisingly, the pleasant breakfast wasn’t too pleasant for these following participants; Kai, Chen and Chanyeol.

Getting beaten at midnight wasn’t the end for them. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I’m kidding, don’t kill me Kai/Chen/Chanyeol’s biased.

“Yah, Se Hun. Give me that ketchup.” Kai said as he nodded at the ketchup. Se Hun sent him a glare, “GET IT YOURSELF!!” He barked at Kai, he was still pissed, like seriously pissed or jealous. Yes, Se Hun was jealous, because what happened last night. The picture of Kai hugging Seolbi was still stuck on his mind.

Kai jolted on his chair, completely surprised by the sweet maknae’s behavior, never ever Se Hun raised his voice at his hyungs. Never.

“Geez, calm down.” Kai hissed, “Xiu Min hyung, can you-“ “NO!!” Xiu Min sent him the same dirty glare, “Get it yourself you erted boy!”

Kai pouted and cowered under Xiu Min’s glare, despite the height difference, Xiu Min was still older and of course he could be scary when he’s mad as well. “Sorry…” Kai apologized.

At the same time, Chen was receiving the same treatment from Baekhyun and Tao, “Yah. Tao, you eat enough, give me your-“ He didn’t even get the chance to finish his sentence, since he was quieted by Tao’s famous deadly glare. Yeah, wu shu boy in action.

“Tch. After making our Min Ji cried…” Baekhyun threw Chen dirty glares. Chen blinked and pouted slightly, “Don’t even think to use your aegyo, Chen.” Baekhyun squint his eyes at him.

Chen squint his eyes back at him, “Who would use aegyo to you anyway, huh??”

Chen yelped in surprise when someone stomped on his feet, “Sh-“ He stopped right away, almost cursing. ALMOST. Well, luckily, Kris sent his almighty -face at him right before Chen finished the bad words.

Wait, ‘’ is bad? Really? I’m like… ‘!!’ ‘ I forget my homework’ ‘ I’m late’… Well anyway… Back to the story.

So the conclusion, Chen didn’t curse. He ALMOST cursed. But once again- We’re just blabbering non-sense to make this longer reader. You see our effort? HEEHEE

 

 

 

 

Ahem, so…

Chen looked around for the real culprit, and finally, his eyes landed on Seolbi, who was putting ‘angel-like’ face. REALLY innocent, REALLY pure, REALLY SUSPICIOUS.

Chen furrowed his eyebrows at her, Seolbi caught him staring and blinked innocently, let me emphasized, INNOCENTLY. You see that word dripping with sarcasm, right?

“Chennie Oppa, do you want some???” Seolbi questioned as she held her spoon up, with the tuna and rice.

Chen scowled silently at her and finally decided to dig on his food, ignoring the cruel world.

 

“Haeyeon-ah. Ah~~” Chanyeol cooed, trying to feed the grumpy Haeyeon. Firstly, well, she was already pissed with Chanyeol, second, school…

Haeyeon threw him an irritated glare and refused to open . Chanyeol pouted and wiggled his body around, “Haeyeon~~~” He cooed again.

“Chanyeol, stop. Aegyo and your voice just don’t match. So quit it already. It sickening.” Haeyeon rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter