Pool

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ji and Seolbi headed to the rooftop first, Velvet was waiting for Haeyeon to change her swimsuit into normal clothes. Haeyeon didn’t feel like swimming at the moment.

Meanwhile the two girls. Their eyes almost jumped out from its socket as they saw some of the EXO members topless. Min Ji laughed as she went to Tao, who was topless. “Hey, good body you have there.” She wiggled her eyebrows playfully as she nudged his biceps.

Tao’s cheeks reddened at her words, Min Ji giggled even more after seeing his reaction, she patted his back lightly, “Not swimming?”

“I was waiting for you and the other.” Tao rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Min Ji blinked a few times before laughing, “You sweet panda. Then we’re here. Come on, let’s have fun.” Min Ji said as she dragged him towards the pool.

Seolbi went to her mentors, who were all… Shirtless. HEAVEN.

Seolbi couldn’t help but blushed at their toned body. She was quite surprised that Xiu Min had six-pack. I mean… Who would expect that from him with that adorable face of his? Meanwhile, Se  Hun and Kai standing side by side shirtless was such a sight, too.

The contrast between them was clearly seen. Se Hun’s skin was super light, while Kai’s skin was quite dark. Both of them were super y though.

“You are swimming? All of you??” Seolbi managed to cool down and speak without stuttering. The three of them nodded at her. “You???” Xiu Min asked.

“Yep.” Seolbi smiled. “Oh look! Min Ji, Tao, Chanyeol, and Su Ho are already in! Let’s go!” Seolbi said. But then, a devious plan appeared on her head. She smiled mischievously when the three of them turned their back on her, clueless at her next action.

She quickly pushed three of them towards the pool. Kai let out a small yelp, startled. Meanwhile Se Hun quickly grabbed Seolbi’s leg and pulled it, making her lost her balance and fell into the pool as well.

Her laughter quickly changed into a shriek when Se Hun suddenly grabbed her leg. She squeezed her eyes as she fell, as she went to the surface, she squint her eyes at Se Hun. Se Hun grinned at her and pinched her cheek lightly before swimming away from her.

“COME BACK HERE!!!” Seolbi shouted before swimming after him.

 

Haeyeon rolled her eyes as she heard Seolbi shouting. “She just got in and already making trouble.” She muttered as she pulled the muscle tank down. Velvet giggled and shook her head, “That’s her charm, I guess.” Velvet shrugged with a small smile.

Haeyeon snorted as she pulled her hair into a high  ponytail, “Charm? PFFTTTTTT.”

Velvet laughed and slapped Haeyeon’s shoulder lightly, “You’re so mean, Unnie.”

“What???” Haeyeon blinked confusedly. “They’re noisy, okay?”

Velvet giggled lightly and nodded, “Yeah, they’re noisy. I agree. But…” She smiled softly, “They’ve became… my mood-booster somehow.” Velvet said.

Haeyeon pretended to be hurt and looked at her in disbelief, “Only them?? Not me???”

“Yep.” Velvet said playfully. “Kidding, Unnie. Of course you, too!” Velvet grinned and slung her arm around Haeyeon’s shoulder. “Let’s goo.”

 

 

 

 

“HAEYEONNIE~~~~~” Chanyeol’s eyes twinkled as he saw Haeyeon and Velvet entering the scene. Haeyeon made a face at him and went towards Lu Han and D.O who were warming up to go inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter