Lie

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YOW MIN JI!! WHERE ARE YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” Haeyeon screamed. “YOU DON’T NEED TO SCREAM HAEYEON. WELL, I SAW YOU!! SO WAIT RIGHT THERE DON’T MOVE!”

Haeyeon hung up and put her phone back to her pocket, Velvet squint her eyes at a running figure from a far. Her face lit up, she waved to Min Ji and Min Ji waved back. “HEY!!”

Haeyeon and Seolbi looked at her voice’s direction, and rolled their eyes immediately, “Yah, I demand an explanation about the purpose of being here.” Haeyeon ordered. “Yeah, you know because of this she had to wear-“ Seolbi’s sentence was cut when Haeyeon’s hand covered , “Shut up will you?” Haeyeon hissed, embarrassed.

Min Ji blinked at the two of them, “What??”

“Nothing, spill.” Haeyeon said, after making sure that Seolbi had agreed to not tell anyone about this. “Well, so, actually something that’s not really important.” Min Ji started, “The main reason is, I’m mad. And well, I just don’t like it when people followed me around like I’m some kind of prisoner or what.” She explained shortly.

“Why are you mad anyway??” Seolbi raised an eyebrow, “Well, I told the staff to not follow me, they went away for awhile, but secretly followed me again, and that made me mad.” Min Ji innocently said.

“WHAT? ONLY THAT? THE ONLY REASON??!!! YAHH!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICE MY BADASSNESS FOR GOING HERE!!!????” Haeyeon barked.

“WELL I’M SORRY I DON’T KNOW THAT GOING TO JEJU WOULD MAKE YOU SO MUCH TO LOSE!!! WHAT’S BADASSNESS ANYWAY? IS THAT EVEN A WORD?”

“YES A WORD MADE BY ME!!! BADASSNESS IS ME!!”

“PFFT! THERE’S NO SUCH THINGS!!!!”

While both of them were quarreling (and poor Velvet had to separate those two as they got so much stare from practically everyone. Well it wasn’t very crowded but still...) Seolbi got a phone call from someone.

She walked away from the noise and answered it without looking at the ID caller.

“Hello?” Seolbi said.

“Seolbi.” A familiar voice was heard, “Where are they???” She heard again, then followed by some shushing voice.

“Seolbi, this is Xiu Min speaking.”

Seolbi froze and gulped, she peeked at Min Ji and Haeyeon who were still bickering and walked even further from them, hoping that Xiu Min wouldn’t know they were all gathered.

“Uhm, yes, Xiu Min??” She spoke.

“Where are you?”

Well, of course the staff informed them right away once they finished the schedule, and they knew it now. “Uhm, I can’t tell you.” She said, stuttering as she spoke.

“Seolbi, please tell me, something very urgent happened, please, Seolbi.” Xiu Min pleaded. Seolbi blinked and thousands of scenarios flew through her mind, “What?? Someone got hurt??? What happened? Any of you got hurt????” She panicked.

“I’m sorry, Seolbi, but this is hard to explain, can you please tell me where you are now?? Pretty please???” Xiu Min begged once again.

“I’m in Jeju right now.” Seolbi blurted without thinking, already panicked and couldn’t really think straight. “The other girls???” “They’re with me right now.”

“Okay. Thanks Seolbi, I’ll tell you later, kay?”

“Okay. Please be safe.” Seolbi whispered and hung up, contemplating if she should tell the other or not, and finally decided to not to. “Hey, I’ve already prepared the mansion I have here, let’s go there, it’s so hot!” Min Ji fanned herself as she squint her eyes at the crazy super bright sun.

“Oh my God, you don’t know that I’ve waited forever to hear that sentence, let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

Seolbi was biting her lips as she stared out from the window. *When will they come??? What’s happening? What’s so urgent??* She thoughts in panic. EXO were nice to them, and of course doing this show, and almost every day seeing them, made EXO an important role in their life literally.

Even when they weren’t recording, sometimes some of them who were free from schedules would come to the girl’s dorm and brought them food.

Seolbi snapped out from her deep thoughts when a hand tapped her shoulder, she whipped her head and saw Velvet with concerned expression, “What happened?” She wrote. She has been realizing how strange Seolbi behaved, well it just since they got into Min Ji’s mansion, she realized Seolbi was so anxious and, she didn’t know, like something was bothering the older girl.

Seolbi blinked and smiled at her, “Nothing.” She said, if she told her, she was afraid to make them worry and ruin the moment. Velvet gave her a look, “Really, it’s nothing.” Seolbi laughed and slung her arm around the younger’s shoulder, “Is there any food here? I want to eat.” Seolbi scrunched her nose and rubbed her tummy.

Velvet was still not buying the answer she received, but decided to let it slip, since, well, Seolbi will tell her if she wanted to. Velvet nodded and pointed at the fridge, she turned to Seolbi and smiled and raised her hands and made a big circle as she mouthed, “Many foods.”

Seolbi her lips and rubbed her hands together, “Uhu let’s eat dongsaeng.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!! Where are they??” “Call her!!” “Quickly!!!”

Xiu Min suppressed an eye roll as his fellow members kept pestering him, “Yes yes yes, can you please give me some space, you all are like, squeezing me to death.” Xiu Min muttered.

Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun and Chen moved away from him and grinned sheepishly at him, “Sorry, gege. Bbui-“ “Okay don’t need to bbuing bbuing, I’m not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter