Dangerous Girls : 3 and 4

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HEHEHE, Hello my friend!!” A girl with pretty smile named SeolBi said cheerfully, she pushed her classmate that was standing in front of the stairs, “KYAAA!!” Her classmate shrieked, she fell down from the stairs and passed out, Seikbi just kept laughing at her.

“Is she crazy or something?” Kai raised an eyebrow.

After a while, when her classmate didn’t move at all, she got confused and ran towards the unconscious body, “Ya!! Yah!! You okay???” SeolBi asked confusedly, “YAH!!” She kept shaking her friend’s body.

 

 

“She likes to pull pranks, well some dangerous pranks actually. And she doesn’t know or understand that the pranks she does are dangerous. And even sometimes, she likes to play the pranks on the teacher who were teaching, too.” The principal of her school said.

“WOAH!! DAEBAK!!” Baekhyun smiled excitedly, “We got new friend to troll the hyungs!! Right? Baekhyunnie?” Chanyeol said, the same excitement as Baekhyun. “Yah! Shut up!!” Kris smacked Chanyeol’s head.

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head and pouted at Kris.

 

 

 

 

“Was there any teacher who tried to stop her or talk to her?” The staff asked.

“We’re afraid to do so…”

“Why??”

“This school belongs to her parent.”

 

EXO tilted their head, “What school that she attends?” Lu Han asked the staff.

“JungSang high school.”

“MUH?!!” EXO’s eyes bugged out from the unexpected answer, “THAT SCHOOL??” “That school rejected me!!” D.O admitted with a pout. “Oh my God, that school is ridiculously expensive, filled with students with flying scores of course…” Baekhyun said, a bit too loud.

“Yah, quiet, will you?” Kris scolded the members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is your dream??”

“Hmm… My dream??” She thought as she tilted her head cutely.

“Yah, she’s cute~~” Tao giggled by himself, Kris sent him a look to shut him up.

“I think… Uhm… I just want everyone to be happy and enjoy their life.”

*Isn’t she is too kind to be dangerous??’ EXO thought.


‘BOOM’ then the screen was painted with white. “AHAHAHA!! Got you all!! AHAHA you’re all covered in white~~ AHAHAHA! Okay then! Until now! It’s Lim Seolbi~~ ANYEONG~~~~~~” And then the screen went blank.

 

 

EXO’s member mind went blank too, “What’s that all about??” Lay blinked, confused.

“Another prank?” D.O guessed.

“Ok, let me explain.” The staff said, “Yep, it was another prank from her, she exploded a bucket of paint with something that we don’t even know, and about her dream, it’s not exactly like what she said.” The staff continued.

“Then what’s her dream?” Su Ho muttered.

“We still don’t know about that, when we asked her, she always changed the topic, and bring another one.”

“Huh?? It’s like she didn’t want to tell us about her dream…” Kai commented.

“It must be hard to handle her…” Xiu Min said and EXO sighed. *I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter