Confession

My Sickly Disorder

 

I woke up after spending hours of crying in my parent’s bedroom. I walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. My face showed signs of my crying; my eyes had puffed and my cheeks were stained with tear residue. I was about to undress until I heard my name being called. I came out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Knocking sounds were coming from the door. I rushed over and opened it. Before I could even utter a word, I was pulled into a tight embrace.

 

“Kris,” I muffled into his shirt. I wrapped my arms around his body and snuggled into his chest. The embrace gave me a sense of warmth that I didn’t want to let go.

 

“I was- no, we were worried about you… Why did you do that Hana?” Kris rested his head on top of mine. “I’m glad that you’re alive but I was so worried that I thought I was going to have a heart attack.” Kris pulled away and gazed into my eyes. I averted and hung my head down.

 

“I’m sorry… I just couldn’t take it anymore. My parents had passed away so suddenly that I was not mentally prepared. I was left all alone and I figured that I should join them. I… I’m sorry.”

 

“Look at me” Kris lifted my chin up but I averted my gaze. “I said to look at me.” I looked to Kris as he rested his hands on my shoulders. “You are not alone you know that right? I’m here; I’m right across the street. Xuimin, Luhan, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai, and Sehun are all here for you. All you have to do is call one of us if you’re having a hard time; we’re here so don’t forget that.” I nodded

 

I rested my hand on one of Kris’. “Thank you” I said in a hushed manner. He smiled but for some odd reason it had my heart skip a beat. “You’re welcome”

 

 

 

“Have you been crying?” Kris asked from the other end of the couch. It had been an hour since Kris showed up and he’s only taking notice now.

 

“Yeah” I whispered and gave a faint smile. Kris frowned. His frown tore my heart a bit. This has never happened before… I touched the part of where my heart was. It was beating rapidly. I began to grow concerned. What’s happening to me?

 

“Are you okay? You look a little anxious.” Kris walked over and sat next to me. He was so close that I scooted further away.

 

“Y-yeah” I shifted my head to the television. Calm down. “Oh okay.” I blew out a sigh of relief as Kris went back to watching TV.

 

“Why were you crying?” Kris continued.

 

“I cried because of my parents. Reality had finally gotten to me. They won’t be there with me as I continue to grow. They won’t be there when I get married. They won’t see me in a wedding dress or anything like that.” My voice started to waver. I didn’t realize the tears spilling until Kris started to wipe them off.

 

“It’s okay…” Kris slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. My head rested on his chest as I wept.

 

 

 

Hana had fallen asleep in my arms during her weeping session. I encircled her body with my arms and hugged her. I rested my head on top of hers and entwined our fingers. I smiled into Hana’s hair. Oh how I love these small intimate moments we shared but it’s too bad she doesn’t seem to realize my feelings.

 

“I really really like you Hana” I whispered

 

 

 

Did he just… did Kris just… I can’t… calm down Hana and take a chill pill.