Bloody Slit

My Sickly Disorder

 

“What are they doing!” Someone hissed. I furrowed my eyebrows as I began to wake up. “Be quiet!” Another person said. “Ow. There was no need to slap my arm” “Shhhhhh!!!!” Another one hissed. I shifted and hugged the body pillow tightly. I don’t remember having a long pillow.

 

“Oh, Oh, Oh! He’s waking up” “Be quiet” “Everybody! Don’t move, maybe he won’t notice!” “You’re such a … Truth!” “Shu-“

 

“Shut up!” I yelled. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open. Hana’s head rested on my arm as my other was wrapped around her waist. My eyes widened at the lack of space between our bodies. I recklessly moved away causing Hana to wake up.

 

“Good morning love birds!” A deep voiced man chirped. “Look! Kris’ face is all red” Another laughed. I looked up and saw the gang watching us as if we were a comedy. I glared at them and they soon became quiet.

 

 

 

My parents had gone grocery shopping again. They had gone yesterday so why go again? I was left alone when EXO left later on in the evening. I sighed as I slumped down on the living room couch. So boring, so boring. Kris’ words replayed in my head. Why did I start? Was it because they kept calling me anorexic? I wish… I wish this whole bullying thing never happened. Tears streamed down my face.

 

“I’m so stupid. I’m so stupid.” I mumbled as I cried. “Gosh, why did I do that?” I started to laugh for no apparent reason. “Have I finally gone insane that I’m now laughing at myself!?” I began to become hysteric

 

 

 

 

I was in my room doing some homework until I heard police sirens and red flashing lights coming from my window. I grew curious and walked over to the window. The police car grew nearer and nearer until it parked itself onto the driveway of Hana’s house. Did something happen? A cop came out and walked himself to the front door. He knocked but no one answered. He knocked again and was greeted by a bed haired Hana who seemed to have woken up from a nap. They exchanged some words and before I knew, Hana was crying. I called EXO as I watched the whole thing unravel. We met inside my room and waited for the police to leave before going out to check on Hana.

 

Our hearts tore a bit as a close friend broke down in front of us. It was something we’ve never encountered before so we stood there helpless and frantic. Suho had taken the initiative to embrace Hana. Soon others followed until it was a huge group hug consisting of 13 friends.

 

“What happened?” Lay took hold of Hana’s hand after we broke off from the hug.

 

 

 

 

It suddenly became hard to breathe as I took all of it in. My heart began to skip beats. I just could no believe that this happened to Hana.

 

 

 

 

I could not stay still. I walked back and forth in my bedroom thinking of a way to help Hana. I should check up on her. I stormed out the door and towards Hana’s home across the street. I knocked on the door but she didn’t respond. I knocked again but nothing happened. My hand rested on the knob of the door. The knob twisted and I stumbled inside. The door wasn’t locked. I grew worried.

 

“Hana!” I yelled but no one responded. “Hana!” I yelled as I ran up the stairs but no sounds were made except the ones from me.

 

The upstairs hallway was dark and the only light source I found was coming from the bathroom. I rushed towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. Nothing. I looked down to see a red liquid oozing out from the bottom. I banged on the door but no responses were made. I tried to turn the knob but it was locked. I ran and pushed against the door as hard as I could to force it open. On my fifth try I was able to get through.

 

She sat on the bathroom tiles; lifeless eyes staring into nothing but the white walls. One hand held a photo smeared in blood while the other had its wrist slit. Blood streamed down the slit and onto the white tiles.

 

 

 


Don't froget to check out my new story Chiropteran.