Pizza

Miracle

*Sign Language*

‘Text message or typing on Ipad/phone’

“Speaking Out loud”

Your POV

Beast and Mina show up a little bit after the kids and their parents left.

“So how was the sign language class?”

Gikwang thinks for a bit before he signs, *Good.*

I smile at him and pat his back, ‘You remembered something. Great.’

Gikwang nods his head and I look up at the guys and they smile.

“Oh so can you teach us some?”

What?! Why?

“Besides the fact that you’re friends with Mina and I have a feeling she’s going to drag you around with her more,” Junhyung answers for all of them.

I look at Mina, she smiles at me, and I know that he’s right.

‘I guess now since she knows I won’t go crazy fangirl or whatever over you guys.

Mina looks embarrassed then looks at me, “I’m sorry I should have known better after you and Junhyung became friends.”

I nod my head and smile at them, *I want pizza.*

“Pizza!” Mina jumps around like a kid, “We haven’t had pizza in forever. Oh, Myunghee can you make it? Your pizza is the best.”

I look at her and nod, *You get the ingredients to make it though. I’ll see what I have at home.”

She nods and waves to the guys well after she pulls Junhyung with her.

I nod my head waving to her and look at the other five members are left with me.

“I guess we’re having pizza at your place.”

I nod my head and smile, ‘Sorry Mina is a bit…

“Bossy.”

“Controlling.”

‘Both of those things I guess you can say but she helps me alot with my speech problem.’

“Why can’t you speak?”

I look at who looks to be the youngest and glare at him.

Gikwang looks over at me and pushes me forward well slipping on his hat and mask.

“It’s a long story lets just get to the car. I heard some of it so I may explain to you.”

I nod my head and thank Gikwang in my head.

We make a way to a van and they all jump in. I just stand there shocked.

“Ya, get in here before someone notices you,” red head yells at me.

I give him a glare as I jump in the car.

You’re lucky that you need that pretty face of yours.

Two of the guys start laughing, as they look at red, and he simply glares at me.

Gikwang looks back at me and asks, “Where do you live?”

By Mina,’ I answer him as I type that they nod their head and start driving.

 

When we reach my apartment, I unlock the door, and let them in.

They look around to see my brick walls and wood floors. Sitting around is expensive looking furniture and random animes and mangas sitting around my apartment. They look at me a bit surprised probably expecting a bunch of dark and gloomy things sitting around instead of color on color. Happiness spread randomly around my apartment.

I walk to my modern kitchen and look around until I find my very own recipe book that I made. I open to the book to my pizza recipes and show them what I have. They look at them shocked.

“Did you make all of these yourself?”

I look at them and nod, ‘Yup.’

I set my IPad plugging it into my small Tv in my kitchen where they see what I type.

Look at them and tell me what you think of which one you want, arasso?

They nod and I smile at them. I sift through my kitchen pulling out ingredients and messaging Mina what I need.

I look to see them playing rock paper scissors I walk over and hit the table.

They look up shocked and answer the unasked question, “We’re deciding which ones we want we don’t want you to make to many unneeded pizzas.”

Which pizzas are you deciding on?

They point to my two favorite recipes that are most fought over when I have people over.

I sigh and type, ‘I’ll do two medium pizzas. It’s not that hard I have that written down somewhere since this recipe makes large pizzas.

I pull out my kitchen notebooks and find where I had written my configurations.

I turn around and kind of clap, ‘That reminds me what are your names?

They look at me surprised and answer my question telling me all their names and I ask for ages since I don’t want to mess up with any of them. It surprises me when Yoseob tells me his age since he looks like the maknae.

Mina starts shouting for me to answer the door and I jump up and race out of the kitchen glad that my friend finally makes it.

“Oh thank goodness I wasn’t sure if the guys got my message.”

I roll my eyes and pull her and Junhyung inside with their bag of groceries.

*What’s with all of this?*

“Oh haha we picked some extra things since sometime they are still always hungry.”

I roll my eyes and push her inside.

I take out the things I needed for my recipe out and start working on it.  I pour the ingredients into my big bowl and soon have a big pile of dough that I need to knead.

Mina sits down at my small kitchen island, “So what kind of pizzas are you making?

I point to my open notebooks and she looks at it.

“Ahh the regular that everyone wants.”

I nod my head and just keep kneading the dough.

My sleeves keep slipping and I groan. I look over and pull my top shirt off so that I can be in my tank top but I guess I was pulling it up as well cause I hear whistling and then a oww.

Myunghee,, you pulled up your tank top up as well,” Mina says to me and pulls it down for me.

I pull the shirt off and thrown it at whoever was in the doorway that ends up being the maknae.

“Noona that’s not very nice.”

I lift my eyebrow as I stare at him.

Mina laughs right away I get back to kneading the dough then shaping it.

As I place the sauce that I had Mina make since she was just sitting there on the pizza, I pull out the cheese, meat, and veggies for the pizza.

When I finish I slip the pizzas into the oven and smile to myself.

I sit there and watch a movie with the guys as I wait for the pizza to finish cooking.

When the timer goes off I jump up, pull the pizzas out, and set them down.

I jump up and down excited they came out perfect like always.

I smile to myself and hit the bell button that goes off in my entire house to tell people that its time to eat.

Mina shouts at them to get inside the kitchen to eat.

When they look at the pizza, I see their mouths water.

“Wow this looks fantastic.”

I smile as I cut the pizzas and make sure they all start off with equal number of pizza slices. I lean on the island and watch as they take their first bites. Their eyes light up and they chow down more on the pizza. I want to laugh at them as they eat like someone finishing with a hunger strike.

“Wow this pizza is amazing. Can you please give us the recipe?” Yoseob almost begs me.

I shake my head and pull the book to me, *No, its mine.*

Mina laughs and takes another bite from her slice of pizza, “Sorry guys her recipes are her own little secret. So if you want any you’ll have to ask her to make you some at a price.”

I look at her weird and she simply laughs, my weird friend.