Conversations

Miracle

*Sign Language*

‘Text message or typing on Ipad/phone’

“Speaking Out loud”

Your POV

Kikwang is walking me to my apartment and I smile up at him, *I’m so glad I came with you today.*

He nods his head and signs back, *I’m glad you did, too.*

Soon we get to my apartment and I invite Kikwang inside because he’s been such a help today.

Right when we open the door these Mina is standing with her death glare already in use.

“What the hell Gikwang do you think that is such a good idea to take her out that long after what happened?”

He shrugs, “She needed some fresh air and that’s what we got.”

I nod my head hoping she doesn’t hear anything from our old buddies down at the club.

“Oh really then why did one of the girls called me saying Hiyori was on a rampage because Myunghee beat her?”

we’re in deep trouble.

Kikwang though takes all the blame, “I’m sorry. I thought she’d like to let loose and then Hiyori came over and started to harass Myunghee. I should have intervened but when I heard her call Myunghee a killer in some words I stayed out of it.”

Mina sighs and Junghyun sighs in relief as all of us do.

Until Mina speaks again, “How about we go there to talk with Hiyori?”

I know I felt a shiver run down my spine and I’m sure so did the others.

*Mina you need to calm down?* I tell her.

“Why should I? Hiyori said something like that to you and then sits there in the club talking about beating you up.”

I sigh use to this from we use to go to the Club every time we had time to do so.

*Mina remember that we are no longer alone. We have friends now and you a boyfriend. I think we should be fine from what we were a few years ago.*

I watch her nod as I walk past her and plop down on my couch.

Mina gives me a quick look then gives one to Kikwang as she pulls him out into the hallway.

Mina's POV

It’s always been my job to look after Myunghee since we met a long while ago.

“What do you need?”

“You like Myunghee don't you?”

I watch a look that tells me that he was caught.

“Why don’t you say anything about how you feel?”

“Cause she has enough on her plate. I don’t want to add onto her’s.”

I watch as he stands there in front of me not knowing what he should do.

I smile as I place a hand on his shoulder, “You’ll never know until you tell her.”

“How do I know I won’t ruin a good thing going?”

“You never do when you confess, but you keep an open mind.”

I nod, “I guess she was the one that said we should go out on a date, but for practice.”

Mina starts laughing, “Myunghee’s maybe many things, but she wouldn’t ask if you’d take her out on a date for practice. She likes you it’s just she’s not sure how to tell you.”

Your POV

“So what do you think of Kikwang?” Junhyung asks me suddenly.

He’s a great guy,’ I write.

“Just a great guy?”

I blush as I look down and smile, ‘He’s more than a great guy. I just don't think I could ever put it into words.

“You’re in love with him?”

I look at Junhyung confused, ‘Love him? How would I know if I love him or not?’

Junhyung seems stumped, “I’m not completely sure how to tell you that. Love for everyone is differently except you can’t get that person out of your mind, they give you butterflies in your stomach feeling, and you always seem to smile when you think of them.”

I nod my head and look up at him and sigh, *Then I guess I love him.*

“Do you plan to tell him?”

I shake my head, ‘My love is poisonous why would I risk him getting hurt because of?’

“Trust me you should take a step forward and risk it. Sure it may hurt you, but not risk it when it comes to love. He won't’ get hurt. Kikwang is a grown up. He can take care of himself and help you do the same.”

I nod my head and watch Junhyung as he leaves my apartment and Kikwang sticks his head inside, “I’m heading out with them.”

I nod my head and wave, but he still walks in a bit to where I’m sitting to give me a kiss on my forehead.

“I’ll see you for lessons,” he says as he head out.

I touch my forehead and smile like a goofball.