Want to Know More about Her

Miracle

*Sign Language*

‘Text message or typing on Ipad/phone’

“Speaking Out loud”

Gikwang’s POV

I leave the apartment surprised by what I just did. I’m such an idiot.

Why did I act like that with her?

She’s Mina’s friend and if Mina  finds out I’m sure I’d be castrated since Junhyung’s girlfriend doesn’t like me as much as the others but Dongwon took me off the top of that list when he stared at Myunghee when her shirt lifted up when she was cooking.

I lift my hand up to feel my forehead as I mumble, “There’s something wrong with me. I have barely known this girl yet she’s all that is on my mind. Do I have a fever?”

Junhyung pulls up to see me in my dazed state, “Hey are you alright?”

I nod as I slip into the car after Mina slips out giving hyung a quick kiss.

She watches me studying my attire to see if anything is off.

“She still doesn’t like me does she?”

“You can't blame her the first time the two of you met you slammed the door in her face hitting her with it.”

“It was in the middle of the night and dark what was I supposed to do all I knew she was a creepier.”

He simply shrugs and watches me from the corner of his eye, but I ignore him watching the building pass from my line of sight.

“You like Myunghee don’t you?”

I look at him shocked, “What do you mean?”

He lifts his eyes brow and leaves it at that.

I sigh and look out the window surprised by how little I know about the girl but how I want to stay close to her.

I sit down and stare at Junhyung, “Who is Kibum?”

“He was like family too Myunghee from what I know. She’s not on good terms with her family since she moved out of her house when she turned 16. Well she was more kicked out that’s where she met Kibum who became her family along with Mina.  Kibum was her older sister’s boyfriend so when she said she had no place to go he took her in. Kibum, Myunghee’s sister, and I forgot who else but they died in the accident well Myunghee survived. They didn’t find her for a few days, but when they did she was deathly silent still in her seat in the car silently crying. They thought it was from the shock, but it’s been like that for a while now. That’s all I know.”

“Seriously that’s all you know.”

“Yup that’s all that Mina had told me.”

“Okay,” I say looking off to the side watching everything pass us by. “Do you think we can really be her friends without causing problems with her?”

Junhyung slaps me on the head when he stops at a stoplight, “Idiot you already got this close to her. Trust me she’s a really great person. Just learn some basic sign language to talk to her.”

I nod my head and tap his shoulder smiling coyly, “Can I have her number?”

“You didn’t get it?”

I shake my head, “No, I don’t think I did.”

He sighs and hands me his phone, “It’s under Myunghee so it’s not hard to find.”

I look through his phone and find Myunghee’s number. I type her number into my text and send her a simple text, ‘Hey its Kikwang I was wondering if you could help me learn some more about sign language outside of your class.

‘Of course just tell me when you’re available so I can see if we can meet up.’

Thank you.

No problem.

 

It’s been a 2 weeks since I’ve seen Myunghee and I feel like my head is going to explode from this wait.

I still text her when I have the time to spare to look down at my phone. She seems to be fine with this.

Today is the first time that we get to see each other and I’m kind of nervous. I mean what if she already found someone during this 2 weeks… I’m being so stupid what am I thinking she’s not any other girl she probably would have told me.

I pull up the hospital doors since its starting to get cold and I don’t want her walking in this weather. I find her just walking out the doors of the hospital.

I call her name making her head look up and her eyes pop open, even with a hat on and a mask hiding most of my head, she recognizes me by my voice.

She runs around the car just to give me a hug.

She signs something to me but I think from the books I’ve been reading not that she would know about that. I think she told me she missed me.

*I missed you so much,* I sign to her afraid that I messed up.

Her cheeks turn a dark read worrying me, “Are you alright?”

She nods her head, points to me, and gives me the thumbs up to show I did good.

“I did that right?”

She nods her head and I jump up and down as I give her a hug.

She points to the car and I calm down nodding my head. For some reason I raced around the car and opened the door for her.

Again, her face darkens to a red confusing me.

It’s almost like what happened a few times when I gave a few fans hugs.

Is she blushing…?

I smile as I shut the door and walk around to the driver’s side.

I tell her what I’ve been up to since we’ve seen each other and she doesn’t hit me or anything to get my attention nope instead she simply sits there listening to what I have to say.

When we reach her house, I open the door for her, and she gets out with grace of a dancer.

“Do you dance?”

She nods her head, *I love dance.*

I’m guessing what she signed.

We reach her apartment door and she opens it and points inside almost like she’s asking me if I want to come in.

“Yeah I think I’ll come in,” I tell her as I watch a beautiful smile bless her face.

She lets me by then closes the door after she steps in. Again I’m shocked by the color and décor of the place. She sits down and pats the spot next to her. I sit down and she picks up her IPad.

She types about as fast as I can talk at times. ‘Do you want to try to learn some more on sign language?

“Yes, I would like that.”

She nods her head and I have to say she’s a scary teacher still every time I do something right she smiles at me something I want more of…

Could I have already fallen in love with Myunghee?