What to Do?

Miracle

*Sign Language*

‘Text message or typing on Ipad/phone’

“Speaking Out loud”

Gikwang’s POV

What kind of date should I take Myunghee on?

I start flipping through random things to find that the Swan Lake ballet is in Seoul.

Would she like that?

I sigh as I look at my phone to see that I need to go to her place for my study session.

I drive over to her apartment with Junhyung in tow since he wants to visit his girlfriend since it’s both of their days off.

Soon I’m at Myunghee’s apartment door and waiting for her to open it for me. I hear a slight scream which scares me.

I look around and race to Mina’s apartment.

“Mina open up,” I call to through the door well knocking on it.

“What?” she asks looking a bit pissed off.

“Umm... Do you have a spare key to Myunghee’s apartment I think I heard her scream?”

“What are you talking about?” Mina pushes me out of her way and walks too Myunghee’s apartment.

I hear a muffled crying and then someone mumbling or what could just be plain talking for all we know.

She quickly opens the door to see Myunghee on the floor mumbling to herself.

I race over to her and hear her voice for the first time, “It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault. I should suffer. I should suffer. I’m a killer. It’s my fault they are dead.”

I take her in my arms and make sure she feels me hug her as I call her name.

I keep calling out to her and soon she stops mumbling and settle down.

I walk over to her couch and go to set her down. I sit down first and carefully set her on it so her head is in my lap.

I think for a bit and a song that she told me that she liked came to my mind.

I start to sing the song and she smiles in her sleep reminding me of a child.

Mina looks over at me surprised, “How did you do that? Last time that happened I got the beaten out of me.”

I shrug, “I’m not sure. I just tried to get her to calm down.”

Mina sighs as she sits on a chair and Junhyung sighs sitting by her.

“How often does this happen?”

“Not as often as it use to. I mean it’s been maybe a year since the last one. It’s surprising to see it happen again. I hope she’s not hurt anywhere.”

I call out her name as I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear to see a small scar that was hidden. I want to trace it, but I keep my hands to myself.

I’m not sure how long I’m just sitting there singing random songs and random stories. I know that after ten minutes Mina and Junhyung left.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and I look down to see a smiling Myunghee.

“Are you feeling better?”

She nods her head.

She slowly sits up and look down shyly.

“Let’s go have some fun,” I tell her pulling her up.

She looks up at me surprised, *Why?*

I smile even though I barely catch what she signed, “Because I think you need to have some fun in your life.”

She nods her head, *Alright let’s go.”

I nod my head and think for a second, “Oh there’s a street dance going on today,” I look at the time, “by the time we get there it’ll start.”

She nods her head and soon we’re in a small little warehouse that I used to hang out in.

She smiles as everyone battles.

Everything is going perfectly when a girl bumps into Myunghee almost knocking her down if I didn't catch her.

“Are you alright?”

She nods her head.

The girl pops her hip out and starts laughing, “Oh look that it is. Myunghee I haven’t seen you at one of these since well you killed Kibum and your sister.”

I feel Myunghee tense in my arms and I see her hands move, *You’re just being a cause I’m better at dancing than you.*

I relayed the message and the stares at Myunghee.

“Prove it that you’re better than me,” she challenges.

Myunghee pulls off her jacket and hands it to me, *Hold this. I’m going to teach her a lesson.*

I laugh and walk up to the DJ that’s an old friend of mine and tell him to change up the music since Myunghee and are about to battle.

“Wow haven’t heard her name for a long time. Alright,” he takes the mic and calls everyone attention, “Alright everyone we have a battle about to start we have Hyori challenging Myunghee who use to be our champ.”

I hear clambering on about how Myunghee is back and they all sound excited and happy from the news.

It seems the battle was already won before they even started, because when Hyori took her first step she had already made a mistake. I watched as she faltered and Myunghee seems to go into her own little world as she dances.

When it was announced that Myunghee won I smile down at her not that she would be able to see with the bandana and hat hiding my face almost perfectly.

DJ shouts on the mic, “We have our champ back.”

Everyone starts cheering and I watch as people go up to Myunghee to talk to her and give her hugs.

I make my way down to her and she smiles at me, *Thank you for bringing me here tonight.*

I nod my head, “Of course it was nothing. By the way your dancing was awesome.”

Alright so I don’t have a good idea what she signed but I’m just guessing.

I watch her hands move and I will admit this time I have no idea what she signed.

“We should probably head back. I bet Mina is worried about you.”

She nods her head and slips her arm in with mine.