Love

Miracle

*Sign Language*

‘Text message or typing on Ipad/phone’

“Speaking Out loud”

Your POV

Kikwang is busy today so he won’t be able to see me making me feel a bit sad.

I sigh when I see a student make a mistake and I call her on it.

It’s so hard to teach dance when you can’t talk and even if you could your students can’t hear you.

I sigh when the class ends and I realize that I’m going to be late for my other class for sign language at the hospital.  

I look at my watch and sigh stop the loud music that I need to use ear plugs for when I play the music.

I sigh even more when I go to exit the school to see that Jungshin is waiting for me like he has been for the last 4 days.

“Noona,” he calls out to me, but I ignore him like every day.

*Leave me alone,* I tell him when he grabs my wrist.

“Noona just listen to me,” he tries to plead.

I shake my head and head toward the door to see Mina standing there glaring at Jungshin.

“Leave her alone you stupid brat,” she tells him while prying my brother’s hand off my wrist.

“I’m just here to try to get her to talk to our father.”

I can’t help it, but break down what would be hysterical laughter.

When I calm down I sign, *Well the old man can die for all I care since he kicked me out of the family after our older sister died.*

I watch as Mina glares at him now knowing why my little brother took my father’s side in the matter of me leaving.

How my brother had tried to fight for me until my father brainwashed him.

Mina holds onto my arm and I’m ready to fight with Mina until I see Kikwang come in.

I can’t let him see me like this so I fight my way away from Mina and run away.

Gikwang’s POV

I thought that I would see Myunghee since she should be getting off work soon.

I play with my bracelets that I had pulled on today out of nervousness.

I set up a date for Myunghee and me next weekend since she has it off.

I watch as Mina and a younger boy are having a stare off with Myunghee in the middle.

I watch as she looks up and then looks down pushing Mina away from her.

She runs past me and I’m rooted in my spot and I hear the boy call out to her along with Mina.

Mina grabs ahold of the boy and shakes him shouting, “This is all your fault, Jungshin. You had to bring up your father.”

“He’s Myunghee and my father.”

“Not with how he’s treated her in the last 4 years.”

I walk over to them and Mina looks at me as she smiles, “So you did come.”

I nod my head and she smiles.

She whispers, “I’m sorry I ruined your confession too Myunghee, but I’m not the only 1 at fault.”

I watch the 2 glare at each other until the younger boy, Jungshin, looks at me and says, “Do you love noona?”

“Yes, I do.”

He smiles at me, “Good. Noona… She needs is someone to reach for her hand and to save her. Can't you do that? Sure she can't speak. So you don't know what's on her mind, but I can tell that the 2 of you are in love. So go after her before you regret it. Learn to speak the way she has to understand her. Trust me the 2 of you will be happy, so please don't be afraid of hurting."

“What do you mean? How did you know I was hurt in the past?”

“It displayed on your face… Also I guessed.”

I smile at him and decide to run after Myunghee even if it has been a few minutes.

I keep my ears perked up waiting to her Myunghee even if she can’t speak.

Soon I stop at the park that is halfway between the school and the hospital. I hear the swings moving so I peek inside to see Myunghee sitting on a swing wiping away her tears.

I sigh as I walk over to her and sit down on the swing that’s left.

She looks at me and smiles sadly.

She doesn’t move her hands or reach for her phone, Ipad, or IPod instead she keeps swinging looking at the sky.

I sigh thinking until I say to her, “This reminds me of when I was little I use to love swinging, but since I started training and debuted I never really thought of how much fun and how easy it is to think when on 1.”

She smiles at me this time happier.

I get off my swing and stop her’s so she can look me in the eye as I say, “I was so worried when I saw you run off like that.”

She looks confused and before she can sign or maybe even talk I say, “Because I’m in love with you. I know I’ve known you for about a month, but this is how I feel about you.”

She looks at me shocked and even if she could speak I don't think she would be able too.

“You don't have to answer my feelings, but this is how I feel about you. I know you have a painful past and that’s how you want to keep it. So let’s keep it like that unless you want to bring it back to the surface.”

She smiles slightly at me as I take her head in my hands and kiss her forehead, “I won’t do anything you don't let me do.”

She blushes a bit but I see a thankful smile grace her lips.

“Now let’s get you back home for you seem to need food and a good movie.”

She smiles at me before she stops and signs and the only thing I catch is, *girlfriend,* and by the look on her face she’s asking me.

“If you want me to call you my girlfriend I’d gladly do so.”

She blushes as she nods her head as a slightly blush graces her cheeks.

 

I led her back to the school just for I can get my car and I watch as Myunghee gets in when I open the door for her.

When I move around to get in myself she seems to be watching me like I had with her.

I start to engine and drive to her apartment.

 

Myunghee had told me that there is a better way for me to park, but I shrug it off telling her I don’t mind where I park as long as I’m with her.

I walk her inside with my mask and hat on my face and head.

When we reach her apartment she unlocks the door and I walk in with her.

I smile as we head to her kitchen and dig through her fridge to find leftover Chinese food from yesterday she told me.

“Well I guess leftovers it is,” I tell her with a smile.

‘Are you sure?’

I nod my head, “Yes, I’m sure. Come on. I’m not a great cook and I want you to relax today.”

She blushes as she smiles at me and I pull her to her couch with a couple drinks and the food in our hands. As we sit down I pull up her Netflix and click on where we had left off on Full House.

As we’re watching it I feel Myunghee relax after a tough day.

I really do love this girl mute or not.