Chapter 2 ~

Life Is Hard

“We’re back home!” Heechul shouted when they opened the door.
“Where were you?” Sungmin ran in front of them.
“Oh what do you have with you?” he was really curious.
“It’s a secret but it will find out to you at the dinner that we make”, Heechul was mean. Sungmin looked like that he would cry a little.
“Let’s go dear”, Heechul said to Hankyung.

“But I want to see what you are doing! I want to know!!” Leeteuk said to the two when he couldn’t go to the kitchen.
“But I told to you all that it’s a s.e.c.r.e.t.!” Heechul said to the leader.
Shy shy shy boy…
“That doesn’t help, hyung!”
Hankyung were laughing in the kitchen when he boiled the noodles.
“Okay, I will leave…” the leader said and he went to the living room where the other members were.
“Aish he was a hard bite…” Heechul said to the blond when he closed the door. He went to beside the younger and asked:
“Are they ready?”
“Soon, hyung”, Hankyung answered. Heechul looked at his lips. They were so beautiful that he wanted to bite them right there. Hankyung saw his staring again but didn’t say anything.
“Now!” Heechul said.
“What now?” Hankyung was surprised.
“They’re ready, babo”, the older laughed.
“Oh, I see”, the blond sighed.

“The dinner is ready!” Hankyung shouted to the others. Sungmin ran to the dining room and said happily:
“Kimchee noodles!”
“Is there kimchee noodles there?!” Kangin shouted from the living room and ran quickly to the kitchen too.
“Yes”, Heechul answered at the same time than Hankyung. He made a little laugh.
The guys ate really well and talked so little. Of course ‘cause the food was really good even it was from the market.
“I’m so full…” Kibum moaned. “I think I’m going to sleep.”
“Me too”, all said at the same time.
“We’ll clean the table”, Hankyung said and pointed to Heechul.

Other member went to sleep, they were so tired and full of that good food and Hankyung collect containers. Heechul were staring at him again.
“Hey, really. What are you staring at?” the blond asked frustrated.
“Uhm, nothing…”
“You can say that ‘cause here’s is just us two.”
“Yes, just us two…”
“What do you mean?”
“Nothing…” Heechul said, looked around the room, closed the door and went next to Hankyung.
“Uhm, hyung… What are you planning?” Hankyung got scared.
“I’ve wait too long to say this…” Heechul started to say what he planned. “I love you Hankyung.”
Heechul pushed his lips to Hankyung’s and kissed him passionately. The blond was little bit in shock and didn’t know what he would do next. But then he answered to the older’s kiss.
Heechul separated and asked:
“Do you want to eat the strawberries?”
“Maybe later, I’m so full and tired too”, Hankyung answered and then he went to the bedroom. Heechul stood alone in the kitchen in a while but then he followed the blond. The older went next to Hankyung but the younger rejected him:
“Heechul hyung… Later, when we’re just you and me... But here’s Sungmin too in this room, so, don’t wake him up!”
“But dongsaeng…” Heechul touched the blond’s hips gently.
“Hyung…” Hankyung begged.
“Okay, I will go to my own bed and take a nap… But, don’t run away”, Heechul said and walked to his bed. Hankyung and Heechul were at the same room as Sungmin. They were so near but still so far, it was frustrating. Heechul was just thinking Hankyung and he couldn’t sleep. Hankyung was thinking Heechul and he couldn’t sleep too. It was like hell. But they need to wait until tomorrow.