Chapter 11 ~

Life Is Hard

“Shh, he’s sleeping”, Ryeowook hissed.
“Fortunately”, the leader said and looked to Hankyung. “He needs to sleep now. We all need sleep.”
Eunhyuk and Donghae had stayed at hospital and the others went to home, little bit resting and eating something. It was hard time to everyone, especially to Hankyung. But the others didn’t knew all and it was maybe even harder to Hankyung…
“Let’s eat something first. I will do some Dakbulgogi”, Ryeowook said and went to kitchen. Leeteuk nodded and said:
“Let’s go.”
“But what about Hankyung?” Shindong asked.
“I think we should let him sleep, eh?” Leeteuk said.
“But he has to eat…” Kibum looked at Hankyung.
“We know, I’m worried too but he can eat when he wakes up”, Siwon said. Kibum nodded and went to kitchen with Ryeowook. Yesung followed them. Leeteuk started to cry when the others followed Yesung. Only Kangin stayed with Leeteuk. He hugged the leader.
“Oh, it’s okay hyung… Just cry…”
“It’s so hard to me see my members suffering, you know? And this is really hard to all of us. And I don’t know why but it’s even harder to Hankyung…”
“They’re just so good friends… They have been all time!”
“Yeah, I know… Let’s go to eat.”

“Finally you woke up”, Ryeowook said to Hankyung when he went to the others.
“You slept almost 20 hours!” Leeteuk informed.
“Really?” Hankyung was surprised.
“Yep”, Siwon nodded.
“That’s good that you slept”, the leader said to the blond who nodded.
“Do we have something to eat?” the blond asked.
“Ryeowook made Beijing fried rice when we came, that’s in refrigerator”, Kibum said. Before Hankyung even turned his head, Siwon opened the refrigerator and gave the rice to Hankyung. The blond thanked and started to eat it. He was really hungry and he asked:
“Can I eat this all?”
“Yes you can, I can make more when the others come”, Ryeowook said.
“Others?”
“Oh, Eunhyuk and Donghae stayed at the hospital.”
“Hospital? Oh…” Hankyung almost started to cry again. He hasn’t even remembered that Heechul was in the hospital and it was shock again to him. Whyyyyy you had to remind me?!
“We thought that we will go to the hospital in few hours”, Siwon informed to Hankyung.
“Let’s go now”, the blond moaned. Siwon looked at Leeteuk so worried and said:
“We thought that it’s not good to you to come with us now…”
“What? Why not?” the blond yelled.
“Because of that…” the leader said quietly.
“I wanna see him!” Hankyung shouted. “Now!”
Siwon looked at Leeteuk again and said:
“Okay, that’s okay, you can come with us…”

Siwon, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Hankyung went to the hospital to see Heechul again. Eunhyuk and Donghae went to home to rest and eat Ryeowook’s good food what he did all the time he was nervous. The other’s stayed to rest and they thought that it’s not good that they all go there at the same time.
The five men went to Heechul room and they just sat again and Leeteuk, Sungmin and Hankyung started to cry. Siwon comforted Leeteuk and Kyuhyun did the same to Sungmin but there wasn’t any who would comfort Hankyung so he went on the Heechul’s bed and laid there for a while.
“Can you go outside for a while?” the blond said to others. Leeteuk looked at others and he said yes. The others went outside and Hankyung started to talk to Heechul:
“I need you now Heechul, so don’t go anywhere, I need you love again. I shouldn’t cry, it doesn’t help, but it feels better when I have cried. So it’s maybe good… Yeah, Heechul?”
The blond smoothed Heechul’s face and soft, long hair.
Suddenly something started to beeped loudly.
“What’s wrong?! Doctor, he needs doctor!” Hankyung yelled. The doctors came inside the room.
“Oh it’s tachycardia, he needs to leave”, someone said.
“What?” Hankyung was scared. Some nurse came to the blond and said:
“You have to leave now.”
“But Heechul?!” Hankyung yelled and didn’t want to leave the room.
“Listen to me. You have to go now, it’s the best for him!” nurse said to Hankyung who was really scared. He shakes up and when he went to outside of the room, the others asked:
“What happened there? There’s really many doctors now… Hankyung what happ…?” Kyuhyun asked. Hankyung couldn’t talk, he was in shock. Siwon went next to him, grabbed his hand and took him to sit. Leeteuk started to cry a little bit.
“What if…” Hankyung started but Siwon stopped him:
“Stop, don’t worry. We have to just pray and the God will take care of him.”
Hankyung nodded and cried to Siwon’s shoulder.
“I’m just so worried…” the blond cried.
“We all are”, Siwon said. “But he will be okay, you know that.”
“I will bring you all the coffee”, Kyuhyun said.
“I’m coming with you Kyu”, Sungmin said quietly to the younger who nodded.
“Do you all want coffee?” Kyuhyun asked from the others.
“I think we all need coffee now, in this situation…” Leeteuk said and hugged Hankyung with Siwon.
“Okay, let’s go Sungmin”, Kyuhyun said and went. Sungmin followed him.

“Why is it so hard to Hankyung? I know it’s hard to me too, really hard but why is it so so so hard to him?” Sungmin said quietly to the younger who answered:
“I don’t know… Maybe it’s the same thing that we have…”
“Um… What do you mean?”
“Oh, never mind hyung…”
“Just say!” Sungmin whined.
“Later, honey, later…”
Honey?