Chapter 7 ~

Life Is Hard

“Finally it’s over!” Eunhyuk yawned when the interview had finished. The show was 2 hours long and the guys were really tired, especially Heechul and Ryeowook.
“Can we go home now?” Yesung asked.
“Yes, we can”, the leader smiled to others.
“Well, let’s go then!” Siwon said and left outside. Others followed him to the black cars. Heechul, Hankyung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Leeteuk went to the first car and the others to the second car.
“I’m really happy that we have almost a week free, without anything. No shows, no interviews, no concerts…” Leeteuk yawned happily and stretched his arms.
“Yeah!” Heechul almost shouted. “Let’s party!”
“Haha, we should go to bed, the day was really long”, Siwon said.
“Yes, I agree with Siwon”, Leeteuk answered.
“Okay, it’s the best idea ever, I think. At the first time I can agree that”, Heechul laughed and yawned.
“What we have after a week?” Hankyung asked.
“Well… We have a Strong Heart Special. And we’ll have that little concert if you can remember. Uhm… Then we’ll have a fan meeting and Star King”, Leeteuk told to them.
“Yeah! That’s cool”, Eunhyuk and Donghae said at the same time. Hankyung made a little laugh to them. Leeteuk nodded.
“Really easy!” he said and smiled.
“Fortunately!” Heechul moaned.
“Yeah, that’s a relief”, Siwon said. “I can go to the church more often.”
“Yes, you can”, Eunhyuk said and smiled.
“What are we doing tomorrow?” Donghae asked.
“Let us sleep!” Heechul moaned.
“You sleep always”, Eunhyuk laughed.
“I have to, I need enough sleep. It’s good to my skin”, the older defended.
“Yeah, that’s true!” Hankyung said.
“You’re both right”, Siwon laughed.
“Okay okay, we can just be at home tomorrow if you want. We can sleep long!” the leader said and continued:
“Oh, we are almost at home.”

“Let’s go, let’s go, go, go, go, go…” Shindong sang when he came out of the second car.
“Oh, what are you doing Shindong hyung?” Ryeowook laughed when he saw Shindong, who danced some random dance.
“Haha, why are you asking that?” Shindong asked and the younger laughed even more.
“You’re silly…” Hankyung said and went inside behind Heechul.
“He’s always doing it…” Heechul sighed. “I mean… That’s not bad but maybe he’s doing that too often.”
“Maybe, hyung, maybe”, Hankyung said to the older guy who took his black shoes off. There wasn’t anyone came inside so Hankyung hugged the other one.
“I like you Heechul… Can we make love tonight?”