Chapter 10 ~

Life Is Hard

“What? Heechul is what?!” Hankyung cried.
“He’s in the coma now. I’m really sorry”, the nurse said to Hankyung when they were at the hospital checking everything is alright.
“I wanna see him now!” the blond shouted.
“Okay, I can ask that…” the nurse sighed. She went somewhere and Hankyung was left alone. He cried, quietly. How can it be possible? We just argued and then… Hankyung swallowed. The nurse came back and said:
“Yes, you can now see him but be careful. I’m not sure is it good for you to see him like that.”
Hankyung got scared.
“Still… I wanna see him, alone!” Hankyung said. He came to the Heechul’s room and he started to cry more and more. Heechul was so quiet, so bad looking because of that accident. He was so, different.
“Oh my Heechul… I’m so sorry. It’s my fault, that whole accident. I’m the reason why you’re here. I’m so sorry. Mianhamnida hyung!” Hankyung cried and sat on the Heechul’s bed. But the older didn’t answer. Nobody didn’t knew, how long the blond was there, beside his hyung.   

It took so long before Super Junior’s other members reached the hospital.
“Where’s Leeteuk?” Kangin asked from Hankyung who sat on the Heechul’s bed. Hankyung got scared:
“Actually… I don’t know. I’m sorry, it was my fault!”
He cried again.
“No it wasn’t. Try to realize that!” Ryeowook said, and he almost cried himself too.
“It wasn’t no-one’s fault”, Yesung said and hugged Ryeowook when he started to cry a little bit. Hankyung said:
“Don’t cry Ryeowook. He’s alright, isn’t he?!”
Kangin looked at Siwon and said:
“I think only God knows that…”
“But I think he’s going to be okay”, Siwon stopped Kangin and looked him badly.
“Hey, is he okay?” they heard someone coming to the door.
“Leeteuk-ssi!” Hankyung shouted.
“Nothing new…” he continued. Leeteuk made a little cry and nodded.
The whole Super Junior was in that room, in shock and they examined each other. This was really hard especially to Kyuhyun who had been in a coma sometime too. And he cried a lot, like the others.

“You should go to sleep, Hankyung-ssi”, Donghae said to the blond when they had been there few hours.
“I can’t! Someone must be here when he wakes up and I think the best is me!” Hankyung almost yelled and cried again.
“Why that? You have to sleep, few hours! I can be here”, Siwon said.
“NO!” everyone got scared because of Hankyung yelled.
“But…” Donghae started but the leader stopped him:
“Okay Hankyung, we’ll come tomorrow back here and then we leave together. Do you understand?”
“When he’s wake up, then, I’ll leave”, Hankyung said. Leeteuk sighed but then he hugged the blond:
“Be strong!”
And then the others left Hankyung alone with Heechul, and it was quiet again.

It was almost 11pm and Hankyung was really sleepy. He tried to stay woken up but when the nurse came to the room, she saw that the blond slept beside the older, hugging him deeply. And she left Hankyung sleeping there.

In the morning Hankyung sat again on the Heechul’s bed and his hair. It was sad that Heechul’s hasn’t woken up yet. Maybe he is just sleeping, not in the coma anymore. Maybe he can feel my touch... Hankyung tried to relax but he couldn’t. It was really tough.

“Morning hyung”, Ryeowook said when the others came to the room.
“Morning”, Hankyung nodded.
“Today you have to come home, we’ve missed you. You have to sleep properly”, Leeteuk was worried.
“I slept!” Hankyung said.
“Yes, I know. I heard it from the nurse. But you should really sleep the whole night at home and you shouldn’t worry about Heechul”, Leeteuk told.
“Of course I’m worried about Heechul!” Hankyung cried.
“We are all but it’s your time to sleep”, Siwon said and the leader nodded.
“Okay, but we’ll leave in the evening, okay?” the blond said.
“That’s okay, but you should eat something too…” Leeteuk started.
“Don’t say what I should do! I know that already, you’re not my mom! I can’t stand it anymore, shut up!” Hankyung shouted to Leeteuk. The leader was really surprised but he went to hug crying Hankyung.
“I’m so sorry hyung, I didn’t mean that, I’m just so worried of Heechul… Mianhamnida!” Hankyung cried.
“It’s okay, it’s okay, I understand. We all are worried about him…” the leader cried too and hugged Hankyung for a long time.
“I’m going home…” Hankyung said quietly. “Just remember, you have to call immediately if… when Heechul wake up.” 

 

-------------------------------------------------

I'm finally back, yeah! I'm so sorry that I put you wait for this long time, so I will post few more chapters ^^ ~