Chapter 4 ~

Life Is Hard

Next days went nicely and no one noticed anything about Hankyung and Heechul. Everything was normal, or was it? No one noticed that they have come closer and spent a lot of time with each other.
“Hey guys, who would do the dinner today?” Eunhyuk asked from the others.
“Well, I thought that can we go to the sushi bar. Is it okay to you?” Donghae said.
“That sounds really good!” Shindong shouted. “Sushi, yummy!...”
“So, are you guys already hungry?” Leeteuk asked.
“Yes we are!” others yelled.
“Let’s go to eat!” Leeteuk said.
“And you will pay it for us”, Kangin laughed and the leader sighed. Hankyung yawned.
“Are you tired, Hankyung?” Ryeowook asked from the Chinese guy.
“Little bit… But It will go away soon, I think”, the blond answered. Heechul made a little smirk to him.
Yes it will go away…  Soon…
“What do you think Heechul?” Eunhyuk asked.
“About what?” Heechul got little bit scared.
“About that sushi bar, you babo”, the rapper said.
“Oh, I think it’s okay, I like sushi!” Heechul said happily and smiled to Eunhyuk. The guys went to the hall and put the shoes on. They went to the sushi bar, Heechul and Hankyung at last, holding their hands. Actually they thought that they were the last ones.
“God bless you guys”, Siwon walked pass them and laughed. Hankyung got scared but Heechul whispered him:
“Siwon is just kidding. He would never notice anything. So, don’t be scared.”
Hankyung nodded and laughed. Just in case they left their hands off.

“I won’t pay your food too!” Leeteuk protested.
“Yes you will, ‘cause we say that!” Kangin laughed.
“No…….!”
“Be good to us hyung, just one time…” Eunhyuk begged.
“Aish… Okay, but only this time! Do you understand?” the oldest laughed. Others agreeded, made smirks and walked to the closest table leaving the leader to pay the sushis.
Heechul sat next to Hankyung and the younger made a smile to him. Leeteuk came to the table and said:
“They said that they will bring the sushis here when they’re ready.”
“That’s good!” Yesung said and the others nodded.
“So, what are we going to do today?” Kibum asked.
“Well… There’s about 6 hours? Shopping?” Eunhyuk suggested to others.
“But we have to go to bed early. We have a meeting tomorrow morning at the SM building.
“Aish, again…” Heechul said frustrated.
“Again? The last day I’ve been there is… uhm… two weeks ago?” Donghae laughed.
“Yes, you… But I was there yesterday”, Heechul said.
“Looking for Jessica?” Donghae continued with a laugh.
“What the heck?!... Are you saying I’m strai… Oh, I mean… Do you mean that I’m interested in her? No way! Well, I don’t mean it like that way but, you know…” Heechul explained and looked at Hankyung asking for a help. 
“I think too that Heechul isn’t interested in Jessica…” the Chinese said.
“You too? What’s your problem? Everyone can see that Heechul is in love with Jessica!” Donghae laughed and Sungmin laughed next to him. Heechul grabbed to the Donghae’s neck.
“You son of a …”
“Hey guys, stop it right now! That’s not funny… And the sushis will come soon…” Leeteuk stopped the argument. Heechul sat back next to the blond and sighed.
“Me and Jessica, never…”

“Oh, this sushi is so good!” Ryeowook enjoyed the sushi.
“This too, do you want to taste?” Yesung asked and gave a bite to the younger.
“Oh this is good!”
“What is it Yesung?” Hankyung asked.
“It’s  Uramaki”, Yesung answered. The blond nodded and turned to Heechul:
“Is it good, hyung?”
“Yes, do you want to taste?” Heechul asked.
“Well, is it good thing, just now, here?” Hankyung whispered to his ear.
“Aish, that doesn’t make it easier… But, taste it!” Heechul said and Hankyung tasted.
Oh, this is so so so good.  I want that too… But I don’t have money. So, maybe later.

“Are we done?” Leeteuk asked when they all have eaten. Other member nodded.
“Let’s go shopping!” Ryeowook said happily.
“Yah, let’s go!” Eunhyuk said.
“I think I’m going home now, I think there was something in the sushi”, Hankyung said sadly.
“You should take care of yourself then. It’s better to go to sleep”, Leeteuk nodded.
“I will take care of you today, if it’s okay?” Heechul said to Hankyung.
“Yes it’s okay.”
“Good then. We will come back as soon as possible”, Leeteuk said.
“No rush, just take your time”, Hankyung smiled to the leader.