Chapter 12 ~

Life Is Hard

"It was a heart attack", nurse said to the members. Hankyung cried even more now and Sungmin smoothed and hugged him. Everyone were really shocked.
"Is he okay now?" Siwon asked. Nurse nodded:
"Yes but he needs to rest."
"Like every single hour in past few days!" Hankyung shouted and Sungmin tried to make him feel little bit more comfortable. The nurse watched on her shoes and Sungmin said to her:
"Don't mind this... He's just... We're all in shock and it's really hard to us, especially to him."
The nurse nodded and she went.
"I want to see him, now", Hankyung said and went to Heechul's room before nobody can do nothing.
"Hyung..." Hankyung cried and hugged Heechul. Nobody could saw the lovers' hug so it wasn't dangerous. Actually he didn't even think before he hugged the older. It didn't matter...

"Are you okay?" Siwon came to the room when Hankyung sat on the chair and watched Heechul.
"Are you really asking that?" the blond said quietly.
"Actually... yes. Even though I know that no one is okay right now... But, can you survive with this?" Siwon spoke.
"I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.. This is too hard. I'm not sure that I can survive or not", Hankyung almost cried again.
"We're leaving soon... Eunhyuk and Donghae are coming here so do you want to leave too or do you want to stay here for a little while?" Siwon asked and Hankyung answered:
"I'm staying. For a little while, I promise. It doesn't help Heechul if I'm panicking here..."
Siwon nodded and rubbed blonde's shoulder gently. Hankyung went little bit backwards. He wasn't used to people touch's, except Heechul's. Siwon didn't notice anything and just left the room.

"Heechul... I'm so sorry but I can't see you like this..." Hankyung started to speak to the older. Oh this is harder than I expected...
"You're so dear to me but I can't..." the blond started to cry a little bit.
"I'm not sure how can I do it or how I want to do it but I'm going to do it, soon, maybe today... But I don't want to others suffer so I think I'm leaving very far. I know that I can't lose you but if you die in my hands I will never forgive myself so this is better way. I'm so sorry...", the blond cried. He kissed Heechul really long and went to the door.
"Forgive me Heechul. Goodbye and see you in heaven", the blond left the room after the last sight. The only thing which stayed to the room was a little letter to the members, especially Heechul. He  acknowledged everything on it and said goodbyes.