Chapter 13 ~

Life Is Hard

"LEETEUK!!" Donghae called to the leader in shock.
"What?" Leeteuk's ear almost exploded.
"Hankyung is missing and I think he's going to plan a suicide", Donghae said fast. The leader ran to the others and just said:
"Let's go! Don't ask anything,  Siwon, you'll drive!"
Everyone went to the car and in a while they were at the hospital. They ran to the Donghae and asked him what he said about Hankyung,
"Read it", he gave the letter to Leeteuk. "out loud."

"Hi my dear members! You know this is really hard for everyone, especially for me. But you don't know why. I'll tell you. We have a relationship and it's really deep, you don't even want to know how deep. Okay that was erted. But yes, I can't live with this knowing that he wouldn't be the same person anymore, it's too hard... I don't even know can he love me anymore, it's even harder... So, goodbye and don't cry for me. We will meet someday, maybe on the other side... ~Hankyung~"

"Oh my..." Ryeowook almost fainted.
"This is really serious. What are we going to do?!" Eunhyuk cried.
"We have to find him..." Leeteuk said. "But where he could be..."
"Look!" Ryeowook almost shouted.
Something really unbelievable was happening. Heechul's hands were moving and he opened he's eyes.
"Heechul!" Siwon went beside him. "Are you here?"
The older tried to speak but he couldn't say anything at first. Leeteuk cried. Why now Hankyung?!
"Where's... Hank... ng?" Heechul tried to ask. The other members knew what he was asking.
"He's..." Leeteuk started but he couldn't continue. Heechul looked at him and he was worried, even his own healthy wasn't so good.
"He's not here right now..." Siwon said.
"But... You others... are here..." Heechul almost cried. He knew that there was something bad happening...
"Tell me!" he shouted, yes, he really shouted.
"Your voice is back..." Donghae tried to avoided the question. Heechul looked everyone with bad eyes. He was pissed off.
"Tell me!!"
"Heechul..." Siwon started and sat on the older's bed. "We know everything about you two... And this was really hard to Hankyung to see you like this."
"Don't say that! I know exactly what are you going to say. Let's go find him!" Heechul screamed and was really shocked.
"You have to rest! And can you even walk normally?" Donghae told to the older.
"Yes I can! Of course!" the older shouted. Leeteuk tried to hold him but he couldn't.
Slowly Heechul moved and sat on his bed. He was little bit dizzy but it doesn't matter at all. He had to find Hankyung, fast.
"You have to think this again Heechul!" Siwon said him loudly.
"No! I have think about it and I'm only one who can save Hankyung!" Heechul moaned. Everyone knew it was true but they were really worried.
"But your health... It's not good to stand up!" Ryeowook said like a girl, with the pitched voice.
"You little... Don't say anything! I have to stand up, now!" Heechul exploded. Wookie went to a shock and he almost cried.
"Oh, sorry ... I'm just... Sorry", Heechul said quietly and start trying to stand up. It was really hard and he was even more dizzier now. I have to do this, for Hankyung!
And then he was standing there, in a shock and shaking, but he was standing!  
"Unbelievable..." Siwon hissed. Heechul smiled a little bit but then he remembered:
"Hankyung!"
He almost started to run but then he felt dizzy again and couldn't move. He almost fell down.
"Shh... stop it! Don't try to walk now, okay?" Sungmin said to Heechul and he was really worried.
"I have to", the older said and tried again.

"We're leaving first with Eunhyuk and Siwon", Donghae said. Leeteuk nodded and Heechul said:
"If you find him, you have to tell I'm coming! Even though he isn't going to believe, you have to stop him!"
Three musketeers nodded and left the room.
"Carry me my slaves", Heechul said to the others.
"You're kidding, aren't you?!"
"Actually I'm not."
"What?! Really?"
"Yep, I'm not kidding in this point! So......?"
"Okay but this is only because of Hankyung..."
Kangin start to carry Heechul to the car. No one couldn't stop them ,not now.
Hankyung, don't do anything wrong.. I'm coming!