Chapter 1 ~

Life Is Hard

“Noonaaaah!” Heechul shouted in the supermarket.
“Shh, don’t! That would be rude!” Hankyung hissed but the shop assistant came and asked what she can do for them.
“Haha, it isn’t, you see? Babo…” Heechul said to Hankyung who sighed. Then he turned to the shop assistant and asked:
“Do you have kimchee noodles somewhere?”
“Yes, here. I can show you”, she said and started to walk forward.
“Isn’t she beautiful?” the older said to younger, so quietly, that the shop assistant couldn’t hear.
But you are even more beautiful… Heechul looked at the Hankyung’s lips. The lips were so beautiful and red. He wanted to touch them, but not yet, maybe later.
“Here they are”, the young woman said to guys and the younger thanked while Heechul was staring at his lips.
“Uhm, hyung, what are you looking at?”
“Oh, sorry. I was in my own world”, the older woke up and said:
“I hope you didn’t mind…”
“No, it’s okay, I understand. My lips are so beautiful, eh?” Hankyung laughed.
Yes they are…
Heechul laughed and said:
“Well, uhm. How many of these we’re going to take?”
“The guys eat so much, so, maybe 10 packets?” the blond answered.
“10 packets? Are you crazy?! Well, when I think, you’re actually right”, Heechul smirked, again, and continued:
“I think this was all. Maybe we shouldn’t spend more money today”, Hankyung said but Heechul shouted:
“No!! We need some good! But maybe we should take it just for us two.”
“It’s not fair.”
“It’s really fair!”
“Well, okay, I agree. We’ll do the dinner, so, maybe it’s fair”, Hankyung smiled.
“But just something little”, he continued. The older was happy.
“Banana milk and strawberries?” Heechul asked.
“Maybe only strawberries”, Hankyung said.
“Okay, only them. Let’s go to pay these. Your turn?” the older said to younger.
“Is that fair?!”
“Yes it is.”
“Okay but only this time I will.”
I will pay you back…