Angry Zhou Mi

How the Day Met the Night

-...What are you doing?

 

-I'm getting dressed up.

-...Since when are you up before me?

 

Zhou Mi stretched himself and looked at Kyuhyun with a smile. It was a rare and wonderful sight to see an half- Kyuhyun fighting with his pants to get them on, jumping inside them, on his way to the bathroom. He had a big smirk on his face, just happy to see his Mimi smile like that, his eyes half-closed, not completely awake.

 

-Did I wake you up, asked the maknae.

-No, but I tought I was still dreaming when I saw your moving in front of me.

 

Kyuhyun started to laugh, going inside the bathroom. Zhou Mi didn't move much, more interested in staying in his bed than getting up. His lover got dressed and took his jacket, smiling as he walked next to Zhou Mi and crouched next to the bed.

 

-I got to go, Mimi.

-Hmmm...See you later...

-See you later, Mimi.

 

The younger man kissed the forehead of his lover and left the appartment, silently. He walked out of the residence and went slowly to the café near it, going to meet up with Henry. It was past noon, almost one of the afternoon, quite late for Zhou Mi to not be up, and kind of early for him, especially with the night they had. He still had to talk to that mochi musician, to know if he should say something about Zhou Mi's ex-boyfriend. Deep inside, he wanted to say something, but at the same time, he didn't want to because he didn't want to see Mi be hurt.

 

He went inside and took two coffees. One for him and one for Henry. He felt like being nice, probably because he was in a good mood. He had spend his whole afternoon with Zhou Mi the day before, shopping around for clothes, though he hated it and Mi adored it, going to a movie, then finishing it up at the elder's appartment with one heated night. A satisfied smirk appeared on his face as he remembered his lover's moans, his hands on his back...

 

Calm down, this is not the moment to get all excited.

 

Kyuhyun sat at a table outside of the café, waiting for his friend. Henry had told him that he would be there a little after noon, so he was supposed to come around soon...

 

He didn't think it would be that...guy again.

 

-Baby boy...

-Heechul...

 

Testosterone's level went up, Kyuhyun getting up, facing the elder with a dark glare.

 

-Did you talk with Zhou Mi, asked the maknae.

-Not yet...

-He looked to be going really well when I went out with him yesterday.

 

His smirk pissed off the elder, which came closer, glaring.

 

-I swear you won't be laughing long, Baby boy.

-We'll see about that...

 

Henry arrived at that moment, swallowing with difficulty when he saw the confrontation. Why was Heechul there? He walked faster, only hearing half of what they were saying, which was pretty much hidden insults and angry comments. Those two might be evil sometimes, but Kyuhyun had an advantage, an enormous one : he was Zhou Mi's boyfriend after all, and knew how much it was making Heechul angry.

 

-Guys...

-You don't know anything about him, hissed Heechul.

-I don't? I know what kind of noises he does at night.

 

Henry didn't have time to react that Heechul grabbed Kyuhyun's collar and pulled him closer, pissed off. The happy smirk on the maknae's face was enough to break in tiny bitty pieces the elder's patience.

 

-Stop it, Heechul!

-You are getting on my nerves, baby boy...

-Heechul!

 

Henry tried to seperate them, but the elder pushed him back, shaking violently the maknae.

 

-Don't get involved, Mochi!

 

An hand went on his chest again, and he tried to push it off, but the voice stopped him.

 

-Stop it, Chul.

 

He let go of Kyuhyun, which back off with the same surprised expression. Henry looked like a fish, his mouth wide opened, then took a worried look.

 

-Zhou Mi, euhm...he started.

-Don't say anything, Henry.

 

He went in between the two. He was expressionless, and even for those three, who always assumed he was the sweetest and the most gentle person they have ever met, which they never saw mad, it was the scariest sight ever. To their surprise, he turned towards Kyuhyun, which stepped back.

 

-Kui Xian, please let me handle this.

 

The maknae simply nodded. Zhou Mi's voice was soft, just like his eyes, but it soon changed when he faced Heechul. His eyes turned cold, emotionless again, and as he walked one step toward him, Heechul almost stepped back. He swallowed with difficulty and smiled slightly.

 

-Jomiryo...

-Don't...

 

His voice was so cold it gave shivers to the three men.

 

-I don't mind talking to you to clear things out, or whatever, but don't you dare involve them. As much as I know, they have nothing to do with it.

-Jomiryo...

-Shut up, Heechul!

 

Zhou Mi walked closer, frowning.

 

-I guess you know that I have a boyfriend, for you to attack Kui Xian like this, but you have nothing to do with it, you were gone for three years! I didn't have any news at all...and you expected me to wait? Heechul, you have nothing to say on this matter...

-Zhou Mi, tried to say Heechul again.

-SHUT UP!

 

Some of the clients turned around, wondering what was going on. Zhou Mi hid his face with his hand, trying to keep it together. His expressionless face went to a sad expression, enough to make Kyuhyun step forward and take Zhou Mi's hand. That simple gesture, and the way Mi answered by squeazing it back made Heechul groan. He didn't dare to say anything, though.

 

-I'm leaving, said Zhou Mi with a silent voice, dragging Kyuhyun with him.

 

Kyuhyun didn't say anything against it, and even if he really wanted to pull out his tongue to Heechul, and show him he won, he didn't, because Zhou Mi had been so scary, he didn't want to piss him off even more.

 

A pissed Zhou Mi was a scary Zhou Mi, no matter if he was pissed at you or at someone else.

 

He prefered an happy Zhou Mi.

 

They walked silently to the residence, holding hands, subtle so people wouldn't see them. Zhou Mi was guiding him, not leaving the option to Kyuhyun to leave. They went inside the residence, then inside the elevator, just the two of them. The doors closed and the elevator started to move.

 

-I'm sorry.

 

Kyuhyun jumped a little, turning his head towards Zhou Mi.

 

-What?

-I was supposed to meet with him there.

-...

-But I guess you two talked a little.

 

He smiled before looking at Kyuhyun, his sadden eyes brighting up a little.

 

-What did you say to piss him off like this?

 

The doors opened and they walked to the door of his appartment. Kyuhyun stayed silent, but the smirk on his face made Zhou Mi chuckle. He opened his door and walked inside his appartment, pulling Kyuhyun in.

 

-What did you say, asked Zhou Mi again, pushing Kyuhyun against the closed door.

-Well...I may have say things like how you looked happy without him...

 

He wrapped his arms around Zhou Mi and leaned forward to kiss him, softly.

 

-Only that?

-Maybe.

 

Zhou Mi's smile made him smirk again. The chinese student slipped his hands under Kyuhyun's shirt, pinning him against the door. He kissed Kyuhyun's neck, going from the skin between his neck and his collar bone to behind his ear, making Kyuhyun close his eyes, softly.

 

-You didn't only say that, it's not enough to piss him off like this.

-I think I remember saying something else.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait~