Be Happy, Retard

How the Day Met the Night

-...Seriously? That's why he was so nice to me today...
-He was? He probably knows I told you, then.
-Of course he does, he tried to buy me with free coffee. I hope you realise : free coffee! And I refused!
-I'll take it as the best compliment you ever made to me, Henry.
-Do something for me, will you?
-Hmm, sure, what?
-Be happy, retard.

Zhou Mi started to laugh and grabbed Henry by the neck, thanking him. He had told his friend everthing that happened in the park, making Henry facepalmed as he realised Zhou Mi still didn't confessed, though he could already guess what was Kyuhyun's feelings for him. It was one think knowing, but facing it...It just wasn't the greatest of times confessing right after rejecting some else. Zhou Mi would have feel bad. He planned on doing it soon, though it was funny to hear the attempts of Kyuhyun to get any information out of Henry.

-He tempted me with my favourite coffee...I could've have it free...
-I'll buy you one, as a thank you gift.
-...No way, you are nice enough to do it without any reasons...When do you plan on telling him?
-Next time I see him, surely...I think. If he doesn't guess first. I think he texted me ten names, and some I didn't hear about. I think they are from the game, but I'm not sure.
-Don't know.

They were in Zhou Mi's appartment. Henry wanted to have a break, and what a better place than his nice friend's appartment? Plus, he wanted to know how things went the day before, since Zhou Mi refused to say anything to him when they finally met up. Kyuhyun was caught up in the café, working for his parents again, which was giving Zhou Mi enough time to gather the courage to say it.

Henry was laying on his friend's bed, staring at him working on his computer, talking at the same time.

-You know, it was actually kind of mean of you.
-What, Zhou Mi asked, smirking. That I didn't say anything? Sungmin wasn't even totally gone, I'm sure he realised Kui Xian was there when he finally talked.
-So you tease Kyuhyun because of Sungmin?...That's weird.
-I may not be in love with Sungmin, but he's still a good guy. I don't have any reason to hurt him, so there's nothing weird about it. I am not like you...
-Hey! I may not be the nicest person ever, but I am not evil! I'm not called Cho Kyuhyun.

Zhou Mi started to laugh, and the smile on Henry's face just proved he was only joking. He rolled over on his back, looking at the ceiling, and asked Zhou Mi when would be the next time he would see Kyuhyun.

-I don't know, he answered. It might be today, or next Wednesday, since he took the habit of coming. Sooner the better.

Both of their cellphone started ringing, both receiving a text message from Kyuhyun. ''Finally free from work, you two busy?''

-You're busy, asked Zhou Mi with a smile.
-Me? I just remembered I had to go somewhere to do something, which means I'll have to leave you two alone here, without any intention of coming back.

They both smiled. Henry had nothing else to do, but he knew it would be better to not be in between them, for now at least. Maybe that will get him another free coffee, who knows! At least, for now, Henry knew those two needed to be face to face with him being behind and remind them he knew everything from almost the start...since Kyuhyun never thought it would be useful to say who he had a crush on...

Though he could say the same thing of Zhou Mi...

He stood up, waited for Zhou Mi to have confirmation that Kyuhyun would come by and then left. It didn't took long before Henry received a text message from Kyuhyun saying he would try to confess the same day. He wished him good luck, with a big, amused smirk on his face while going back home.

Kyuhyun knocked at Zhou Mi's door an hour later, nervous as hell. He was staring at the door, able to hear Zhou Mi move around in his appartment, probably cleaning up quickly before opening. Those two minutes of waiting were so long, especially when he had decided that he would confess the second the door would be open. He waited, preparing himself mentally. He wasn't prepared enough for what he would see, though. The door opened on a half- Zhou Mi, freshly out of the shower, a towel on his head and only pants on. Sadly, there was pants...but it was still too much for Kyuhyun who only stayed there, mouth half opened, staring. Zhou Mi smiled, making Kyuhyun's legs turn into Jell-O.

-Sorry for the wait, I was searching for my pants.

So...he was running around ? That must have been a pretty sight. Kyuhyun finally opened his mouth to say something intelligent, though seeing Zhou Mi that way had messed up a little with him and his pants.

-Don't worry, Kyuhyun answered. Can I come in?
-Yeah, yeah, come in.

Zhou Mi turned around and walked in, going back in the bathroom, followed by Kyuhyun who went for one of the chairs. His plan had miserally failed, but he wasn't beaten up yet. He wouldn't leave unless he had confess, or at least know the name of the guy Zhou Mi had a crush on. It couldn't be him, it would be way to awesome coming from life to give it to him. Zhou Mi left the bathroom, dressed up casually, just in case he had to go somewhere, and walked toward his desk, taking his chair to sit down.

-How work went, asked Zhou Mi, shaking his wet hair with his hands to dry them more quickly.

They talked a while, both gathering enough courage to say something more important than ''How went your day'' and ''What quest do you plan to do next''. Kyuhyun talked first, going for something easier to say than ''I love you''.

-I still don't know who your crush is...
-I'm surprised you didn't guess it, actually.
-Is it that obvious, asked Kyuhyun.
-I though it was. Do you really want to know?

The look on Kyuhyun's face almost made Zhou Mi laugh. He wanted to know, but wasn't so sure anymore, like if he was scared of what the answer could be. Zhou Mi stood up and walked toward Kyuhyun, smiling, acting like if he was going to say the biggest secret of his life. He was blushing as he sat next to Kyuhyun, dragging his desk chair with him. Kyuhyun was hesitating, but the curiosity was stronger than the fear of learning he wasn't the one. He could always try to win his heart.

-Yeah, I want to know, answered, finally, Kyuhyun.

Zhou Mi nodded.

Kyuhyun was scared as hell.

He took Kyuhyun's face in between his hands, and before he lost all his courage while looking at those deep brown eyes, he pressed his soft lips against Kyuhyun's. The maknae froze a moment because of the surprise, but he soon closed his eyes and savoured the moment. It was way more than he thought he would ever have, Kyuhyun actually thought Zhou Mi would stay forever in the no-touchy zone. It felt like a dream to feel Zhou Mi's warm hands on his face. Zhou Mi stopped the kiss and said, in a low voice :

-You know, now...And you never considered yourself as an option...
-I...I didn't think you would feel the same...

Their forehead were touching, both blushing and smiling. They stayed like this, only enjoying being able to feel the love, though that sound a little cliché. Zhou Mi suddenly started to laugh and hugged Kyuhyun, which made the maknae uneasy. Why was he laughing.

-...What's up?
-Sorry Kui Xian, I just remembered something.
-And what was it?

Zhou Mi only smiled and let go of Kyuhyun. He couldn't say it...could he? He remembered having a conversation with Henry when he first met Kyuhyun, something about having him in his bed, and being the two of them, alone in his appartment, near the bed just reminded him of it.

-Just...something I said before. Nothing important.
-...Still wanna know.

Kyuhyun pouted, then smirked. Zhou Mi smiled back, putting his feet on his chair. His smile was there to dare Kyuhyun to try and make him talk, amused by his curiosity. Kyuhyun stood up, ready to face the challenge. He wanted to know! There was so much he didn't know about Zhou Mi and so much et wanted to learn and share with him. He didn't think it was that important, but Zhou Mi's smile made him jump into the game.

-I'll make you talk, Kyuhyun said, smirking.
-I dare you to.

Kyuhyun walked toward him and grabbed the back of the chair, pushing it back toward the desk, Zhou Mi hanging on to the armrest of the chair. He started to laugh even more, a bright and joyful expression on his face, enough to make Kyuhyun smile back. Zhou Mi stood up before Kyuhyun could make him spin, laughing like a five years old when Kyuhyun jumped on his back, asking him again to say what he was thinking about. They fell on the bed, Zhou Mi freeing himself from Kyuhyun and rolling on the side. He laughed a moment before turning himself to the side to watch Kyuhyun laying on his back, smiling like a little kid.

-If that's how you make people talk, started Zhou Mi.
-Oh I'm not done yet!

He rolled over and went on top of Zhou Mi pinning him against the bed. They fought a little, a friendly fight, before Kyuhyun's face went so close to Zhou Mi, it made them both freeze. The other that they have dreamed of, fantasized of, crave for was so near, just a few inches away, their mind stopped, their lips touched and they were gone into another world. World of love and desire, that is.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Leeteuk oppa is gone! TT^TT

If you are looking for me, I'll be crying in a corner, counting the hours before he comes back :(