awkward

take my hand

 

Min was on her bed, thinking about what happened , it was damn embarrassing !!! They almost kissed , and she ended up on the top of him !!! Remembering that made her blush even more , she could not sleep, not in these conditions.

 

She didn't even know why it was bothering her , she was not even attrackted to that little piece of crap , he was nothing to her , nothing at all, just a bother.

 

Well , that's what she was trying to think, but she knew there was something else behind it, and she didn't know why.

 

Hongki what are you doing to me ?? I bet that jerk must sleeping peacefully in bed while i'm here confused as hell , life is so unfair !!” She groaned

 

~~

 

On the other hand Hongki was in his room like a lion in his cage.

 

What have I done ? I almost kissed her for god sake !!! I don't like her … I don't hate her... I DON'T KNOW !!!! it's because of my hormones , yeah that's right , it's been a while since I've dated someone !! My lips wanted something to kiss !! yeah that's it!! Freaking lips , obey me next time , because of you , i almost got into trouble !” he yelled slapping his own mouth.

 

The next day , Simon D went in Hongki's room because the latter didn't wake up.

Dongsaeng it's time to wake up !! you're late” he said shaking the hell out of his younger brother

 

leave me alone” he answered groaning

 

YAH !!! wake up now !! because of you i'll be late too , so move your freaking ! Or i'll call Minyoungie !”

 

Hongki suddenly sat up “ Don't you dare to call her !!”

 

why ? You don't want her to see your morning face ?”

 

yah ! Stop teasing me !”

 

Poor baby , you're ashamed of your body and your face, if only you were as handsome as me , it would be so much better, don't you think?”

 

Hongki glared at him “ Do I have to remind you that you didn't have a girlfriend before 16 years old , because of that freaking afro of yours ?”

 

hey !! It was fashion before !! and leave my afro out of that conversation!”

 

I think I hit the nail on the head” he smirked

 

yah shut up dongsaeng , and get ready!”

Min was in class she was damn tired, all thanks to Hongki , she didn't even noticed Gina who were waving her for a long time.

 

Min what happened ? Why are so tired? It is because of your boss , did he make you work at night again?”

 

No... It's because of Hongki jerk, speaking of the devil” she said glaring at him

 

She noticed that he was tired too,

 

I bet he made fun of me all night long that jerk” she muttered still glaring at him

 

What ?” he asked all of a sudden “ You can't get enough of my hotness?” he smirked

 

No , sorry i'm not into zoophilia stuff”

 

Hearing that Hongki almost choke the cake he was eating,

 

What you can't bear the truth I know it hurts , looking like a rat must be difficult for you”

 

You're a horrible person”

 

I know it keeps me awake at night” she said flashing a smile

 

Hongki was about to talk back when their teacher came in , he sat down and smirked at the sight of Min and her “friend”, he had not forgotten the fact that those two students had to write an essay.

 

Miss Lee and mister Lee, have you done the essay?”

 

Hongki and Min jaws dropped , they completely forgot about that issue

 

” they muttered together

 

yeah you're in deep both of , I'll keep here after the class ends”

 

how you can't do that to us, there isn't detention at University”

 

oh yes I can believe me”

 

It's your fault Foe” hissed Hongki

 

Say what you want freak” she argued back

 

 

Jina smiled at the scene , she found funny , watching Min and Hongki argue was the most interesting thing , but she pitied them at the same time, they were so stubborn that they did not notice that they look so stupid in front everyone.

The rest of the class was quite calm, the two ennemies didn't dare to move, to speak or to breathe , their teacher was staring at them , a real hunter , and they were his preys.

 

After the end of the class, Min and Hongki stayed to clean the board the windows.

 

Hongki stared at Min who was pouting while cleaning the board, she looked he thought, then he looked at his hands and smiled at the sponge he was holding , then he had a idea , he smirked.

 

Min was cleaning the board really bored, she was suffering at work because he freaking boss and she was also suffering at University because of her biggest foe. Suddenly she felt something wet on her back, it was a sponge , a freaking sponge, she turned back looking for the author of that crime , here he was smirking at her and winking at her.

 

I hate you jerk”

 

you know that hate can turn into love sweetie”

 

haha you wish” she rolled her eyes at him and he rolled them back. Then she threw the chalk she was holding to him, ans that'w how the “World War III” begun.

 

They were giggling like two children throwing thing through the room , water was everywhere , chairs were on the floor , and everything was dirty, if someone came in , he would think that a tornado passed by , but it was not the case.

 

Min was smiling , she felt like a child all of sudden , and Hongki was smiling at her while running after with his bucket of water, after catching his prey he showed her with its content.

 

Min yelled at this , she was completely wet , from head to toe , she glared at him.

 

They were so close that Hongki could see through her white shirt , she was wearing a black bra with pink polka dots. He dropped the bucket and stepped forward, he didn't why but he need to touch her, he her cheek with his right hand and stared at her lips.

 

Min stared back at him, it was hard for her breathe , her was pounding and she felt an unknown feeling, butterflies were in her stomack.

 

Their noise were brushing against each other, then Hongki lean in to claim her lips when someone came in.

 

Oh Oh I like the view” said Mr Kang

 

Omo , it's what you think Mr I can explain” Min said

 

There's nothing to explain , I trust my sight, I saw two student turning that room into a mess , then flirting after their crime”

 

I was not flirting with her , Mr , she had some difficulties to breathe , so I tried to help her”

stop lying Mr. Lee it's useless”

but-”

there's no but, you will stay after class for two weeks, to clean some classes and to make you understand that flirting is forbidden here , if you want to have some ual , go find a room in a motel” he slamming the door after him.

 

Min and Hongki stayed stiff, but their minds were running.

 

 

 

 

ual

 

HAVING

 

 

 

 

WITH THAT HORRIBLE PIECE OF CRAP !!!

 

 

IN THE SAME BED !!!

 

 

 

No WAY !!!!!they exclaimed together

 

 

 

They stared at each other and blushed, gathered their stuff and left without looking at each other.

 

 

AWKWARD !

 

 

 

 

 How are you guys ? hehe  

I expected that chapter to be longer .. well it was longer on  Microsoft Word, but everytime i make a cut and paste , it looks so small here !! LOL

By the way what do you think about that chapter? i wanted to make it funny and cute , i don't know if it was a success !

 :D