College

take my hand

 

My name is Minyoung , but my friends call me Min , I'm an orphan , my mother left me when I was three, she said she will buy me a Hello Kitty doll and she never came back , she left me alone in a dark street in winter, i've waited for hours, but she just disappeared.

 

I'm afraid of being lonely that's why I do my best in everything, at school , in sport , even in my part time job , just to keep my friends. I'm not “miss popular” but I love making new friends, I can accept everyone …... This is a lie, there's someone I want to erase, to make disappear, to take away from me , that person is:

 

Lee Hongki

 

He's a pain in the .

 

A conceited jerk.

 

A monster.

 

A nightmare.

 

An .

 

He doesn't deserve any love ! I hate that jerk since elementary school , he's mean ! He was always making fun of me , and he's still doing it . I've started to hate him when he said that my mother was unlucky to have a big sow as a daughter, and he nicknamed me Super sow, and that day I left like dying , because kids were pointing at me and yelling at me “ Super sow super sow!!!”. Two years ago I thought I could forgive him , but for my birthday he gave me a ticket for a zoo with a picture of pigs , he said I should be thankful , thanks to him I could visit my family , and the started to sing “ Min is as big as a ping , look at her cheeks, they are pink , she a pig ,she's a pig”. The next day , even the teachers were humming that damn annoying song.

 

I've tried so many times to ignore him , but it was just impossible !!!

 

Everyday at school ,there was always a bunch of histerical girls who were screaming when he was in sight.

 

I can't understand girls like them , I mean , liking, adoring ,stalking a boy like him.

 

He's a total nuisance

 

He's so childish

He's so annoying

 

But I have to admit something , I hate saying it ,but he's not bad looking !

 

Girls were all around him , it's not like I was jealous or something but I asmost felt sorry for him . Yes almost.

 

Something was also weird with him , when I was talking to another boy , Hongki “ Mister pain in the ” used to come out of nowhere to embarrass me in front every guy I was interested in.

 

Jina said he was jealous and he was doing it because he was in love with me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke !!! that day i've laughed a lot , but I didn't notice that he heard the whole conversation and since that day he turned into the Prince of cruelty ! I thought we would ignore me but I was wrong, he said to every guy of the school that I was not a and that I first slept with a boy at 11 !!!!!! He was heartless !! The worst thing is I'm still a !!!! Spreeding rumors like this !!!! ahhhhh I hate him !

 

I thought he would disappear but, he was always there , at elementary school, at middle school, and at high school I hope that I won't see him anymore ! Please don't go to the same College as me !!!

 

Oh god please save me from that evil ! I can't stand it anymore , I wish I could make him suffer like he made me suffer ! That jerk was not a good student but he was smarter than me when it came about bullying me everyday. If I was someone who was as wild as a lion I would beat him up , but I don't trust violence .

 

 

That day ,I went to College with Jina my bestfriend , but i've never thought that my life would be destroyed forever.

 

Jina hurry up !! I don't want to be late for the first day !!!” I said running like a mad girl in the streets of Seoul

 

Min relax ~~ like people say in France you should fart , it will help you ! No stress !” ( it's true in France , teens say to their stressed friends “ Just Fart!!!” when they're worried about little things :D )

 

Well I don't want to end up in the class F”

 

Class F? What is that ?”

 

Smart people = Class A ----> stupid people = Class F”

 

Oh Min calm down , they won't give us a test for the first day , we are not in High School for God's Sake, plus we're free !!!”

 

But-”

 

No but, just follow me , look at me , i'm cool , nothing can bother me !”

 

yeah , yeah whatever “ I said not fully convinced by what she said

 

Jina was my bestfriend since middle school, i've never seen her studying but she always had good marks at shool , so frustrating !!

 

When we arrived in front of the gate, the place was crowded! I've never seen such a big place , people everywhere , they were pushing me , and nudging me like I was a kind of crap , Jina was before me , glaring at those who dared to make me lose my balance.

 

 

 

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you , Jina hates boys!!! She says that they're a kind of nuisance , she wants them to live on another planet , she a pure feminist ! One day she said , she could die for all the girls of the Earth , follow my gaze …... She's crazy , but I love her , but I've never told her about my mother, well I guess i'm not ready , but one day , i'll tell her everything.

 

Suddenly someone bumped into me, it was a man in a black hoodie, I couldn't see his face since Jina has already grabbed him by his collar, she was literally shaking him !

 

WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND? YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP THAT WE CALL A BOY!! she yelled at him spitting on his face

 

He didn't answered , I guess , he's dead , I felt bad for him , in fact I felt bad for every guy who had the misfortune to meet us , I mean Jina. For as far as I can remember

she has beaten up 50 boys since I know her, she looks innocent and sweet , but she's like those female gangsters who can make a man peeing in his pants just by glaring at him. I love it when she does that, I feel safe.

 

I decided to help the boy since he didn't mean to bump into me, I felt so bad for him , he was like lifeless doll , Jina was shaking him as if he was a puppet.

 

Jina come on let him be , he didn't be mean to do it “

 

She looked at me as if I was out of mind ,then she release her grasp.The boy bowed and ran away.

 

Min you're too generous !!! that guy needed a lesson, bumping into people like that !!”she said looking at the others boys, like predator waiting for his prey to come into the trap.

 

Then I saw Jina's jaw dropped.

 

what ?” I asked uneasy

 

you're shirt is stained”

 

I looked down at my shirt, Oh My God , there was chocolate all over it …. I remember it now, the guy who bumped into me was eating a chocolate cake.

 

I'm in the now, it's my first day and I look like “A pig”

 

Wait …....

 

I know that voice …. it was not Jina since she was trying to make the stain disappear with a tissue.

 

Hey pig !” I heard the voice

 

Jina froze as well , judging by the way she was looking at the voice's owner, that person was behind me , she looks surprised as she didn't expect to see her or him here, my heart skipped a beat , I heard someone giggle , I know that giggle don't tell me …...

 

I turned back and I saw him.

 

Hello super sow” he said smirking

 

 

Lee Hongki.....” I whispered

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is me once again ~~

Hi guys sorry for that crappy first chapter >.< 

What do you think about it ?

1° It's good!

2° It's not that bad !

3° It's horrible!!

4° Give me that bat , i'm going to beat  you up for writing such a bad chapter!!

 

XD

Thanks for subcribing  and reading my new FF ^^

 

 

tumblr_lnpid20CcC1qd3wtyo1_500.gif