feelings ?

take my hand

 

 

Hongki's POV

 

Seeing Min embarrassed is really funny , her face is as red as a tomato , I just want to laugh but I can't , I have to remain serious , looking closely at her I can notice that she has a baby face, god I wish I could pinch these cheeks of her.

 

I stepped forward in order to a little bit, she was scared I could hear the beating of a heart; I put my hand next to her head looking at her lips, pink lips...

It was For the first time of my life that I was that close to her, I’ve known her for so many years, annoying her as hell , and I didn't even know why, I tried so many times to avoid her , but it was useless, she was always on the way.

Min closed her eyes as I was leaning , but I didn’t go further , she was there expecting something to happen , I chuckled lightly, she was cute , I couldn’t stand anymore , I ended up laughing out loud like a madman , it was so funny, I mean , she really thought that I was about to kiss her. Her eyes snapped open glaring at me.

She slapped me, saying that I was a jerk , her face was pink, so I didn’t stop laughing well it’s was priceless, I don’t hate her, I don’t love her , I just like teasing her.

She pushed me trying to make me fall but I grabbed her arm and both of us ended up on the floor with her on the top.

I didn’t say anything I was just watching her blushing, I didn’t know what was happening to me but I felt like a needed her by my side not like a friend of course since she despises me, I want her to be close to as a companion or something like that, because I’ve realized a long time ago that I was not bored when she was around, smiling at her friend Jina even if she was ignoring me I was fine with because she was just fun to watch , maybe that is the reason why I’ve begun to .

I looked her face, she was pouting and she didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact that she was on the top of me, silence filled the room. Nobody was talking, it was award as well, on second thoughts it was the first time that it happened to us because we always find words to annoy the other one, but this time it was like somebody had cut our tongues.

 I had to admit it , I was a bit excited about it, don’t get me wrong it’s not like that I had feelings of her or something it was just that I was alone with a girl for the first time of my life in my bedroom.

Yes you heard me right, Min was the first, of course I dated a lot of girls before, but they weren’t great enough to go there, I didn’t let them to go in and Simon was agree, thinking about him I wonder why he let her change her clothes here since we have a spare room….Speaking of the devil my annoying brother burst into the room with a plate of cakes.

“ Hey Min I thought wanted some ca-“ his mouth formed an “O” as he was our position “ Hongki you should have told me you were more than friends with Min “ he said winking at us

 

Min suddenly stood up and grabbed her clothes “ I- I have to go bye Simon D oppa…” she stammered as she dashed towards the door.

My brother laughed at me “you should see your face Hongki, you were so disappointed when Min stood up”

“I was not”

“if you say so, but you love her right ?”

“ I don’t love her”

“So you hate her”

“no I don’t”

“so ?”

“i… leave me alone “ I groaned, he’s a real pain the . No one should have a brother like him and I mean it. “ if I don’t like her… so what are my feelings?” I asked to myself, not knowing that my brother would hear me.

“ You perfectly know, but you’re just being denial”

“what are you talking about?”

“ wait and see” he smiled as me

 

 

 

hey hey hey ~~~!!!  sorry for that short chapter ! the next one will be longer than that i promise !!  Well i've been busy since october  due to the fact that i had a lot of exams, i thought i could update during winter holidays but it was hard too ,since i had exams in the beggining of the month ! 

 

But it's ok now !! ^^ by the way  i think that Min and Minhyuk (BtoB) make a cute couple ! what do you think about it ? He seems to be fascinated by her haha ^^

 

20130111151806_50efae9e76eee_1

 

2013011101000691200053541