punishment

take my hand

 

 

 

I could not believe it , that jerk was in front of me , smirking at me ,I wanted to erase that evil smirk from his face ,i was literally in shock , Jina was talking to me but I was not listening , I was lost in own thoughts , then she pinched me , hard . Really hard!!

I came back to reality , we were in the lecture hall , I looked at my sourroundings ….... Oh god please kill me now , that jerk was before me, his horrible back of his was facing me , Jina was behind me asking if I was ok.

 

No, I was not ok , I needed to get out of there , but I couldn't , a big boy was beside me , I didn't dare to tell him to move because I knew that boy would squash me , with the only strength of his arm , he looked like those Japanese Sumo , so scary , plus he was sweating , like a pig ! Oh god !! Why am I so unlucky ?

 

Jina put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me:

 

Min just ignore him ok, we're at Univ now, he won't bother you anymore , we're adults now”

How do you want me to ignore him ? His damn back his facing me ughhh” I sighed

 

 

She remained silent , I know that i'm annoying when it's about that jerk , but I can't help it right ..

 

I heard a girl saying that our teacher of Spanish civilisation was an evil , he lived in Spain for 10 years , and she added that her wife left him for another man , that's why he was so horrible now , she said laughing . Suddenly she jumped , the teacher was behind her , and he heard the conversation , I guess i'm not that unlucky anymore , her face was so pale as he glared at her .

 

Yes , you're right , my wife left me , ans so what ?” he asked

 

she didn't dare to answer, he smirked and introduced himself.

 

Good morning everyone , i'm Mr Kang , your teacher of Spanish civilisation, like your brainless school friend said , I'm horrible, so since i'm like this you'll have a lot things to do ,every week , if you don't do your homework don't dare to come in that lecture hall or I swear i'll kill you “ he said staring at the girl , she gulped

 

Since that small introduction is finished , let's talk about the programm of the first semester, you'll be in a group of 2 workmates”

 

I looked at Jina , i've already found mine , I mouthed at her , she smiled at me.

 

But” he added , there was always a but , I hate that

 

I forbid a group of a same ”

 

 

Oh well ….. I thought ….

 

what i'm trying to say , is you girls should be paired with boys , last year was a total mess , girls didn't work at all because they were always talking about fashion, boys, and some other , boys were not better though. So If I catch a girl working with another girl I swear i'll give you the worst mark of your life”

 

. .. I wanted to work with Jina !!!! life is so cruel ! My mind yelled ! Then I hit Hongki's back without meaning to do it !! Oh crap !! He turned Back !! Bloody hell !

 

I smiled weakly at him , trying appear as calm I can.

 

He smirked “ What do you want super sow ?”

 

My smiled faded , I hate him ,i hate him !!!!! he didn't change at all !!!!!

 

Nothing ! I hit you without meaning to do it , that's all”

 

if you say so” he said as he took my phone which was on my desk

 

give it back “ I hissed

 

oh sorry , I grabbed it without meaning to do it” he flashed a smile , an evil smile

 

Can I kill him ?

 

Give it Mr pain in the !”

 

no”

 

No?”

 

no... I . DON'T . WANT . TO”

 

ughhhhh” I frowned , I tried to snatch it away from him , but he was useless , so we began to “ fight” it was quite difficult since we were sitting on our own chairs. After 10 minutes I finally succeded !! “ YEAH I HAVE IT !! SERVE YOU RIGHT HONGKI !!! “ I exclamed

 

Then I hit it , everyone was looking at me , uh oh …..

 

Do you want something miss...... ?” asked Mr Kang

 

miss Lee . Lee Minyoung”

 

so?”

 

Nothing”

 

is that a phone in your hand ?”

hmm , yes ?”

 

if you were listening to what I was saying , I forbid phones during class, and were are we miss Lee?”

 

in class ?”

yes , good very good …. Do you see that book of 1000 pages on my desk ?”

 

You'll take it at the end of the class , you have to read for tomorrow and you to write an essay”

 

! ! !! Can I commit a suicide ??? Everyone was laughing at me !! especially that Hongki !!! I hate him !!!

 

And you mister …..” Mr Kang said pointing at Hongki “ What's your name ?”

 

My name is Lee Hongki“

 

Do you think I didn't see you earlier , you know I see everything , you've snatched her phone away from her , don't worry I have another book in my bag , so you'll have to do the same thing . Read it and write an essay for Tomorrow morning , you can leave now class is finished ”

 

 

 

 

YEAH SERVE YOU RIGHT HONGKI PAIN IN THE !!!!!!

 

 

 

Haha !!!! Hongki is punished too ~~ Do you think he deserved it ? ^^

 

 

 Poor him ~~~~~~~ XD                                     hongki.gif