there is no love lost between them

take my hand

 

Oh my god , what a shame !

 

I was there in the middle of the campus, with my bare feet , completely wet , I looked like a duster or Cinderella . The ring rang and I tried to escape as fast as I could but it was too late , a jerk saw me , he pointed at me while laughing like hyena. I didn't know him but I hated him I as soon as saw him. Then he came in front of me and smiled at me before laughing out loud , and yelling to everyone that I was poor.

 

I wanted to punch him hard in the face, but I couldn't he was as tall as the Eiffel tower and as strong as a horse !! I can't hit him , because he could break my neck in two seconds and i'm too young to die ! I still have  a foe to fight and you know him. Why am I thinking about him ? Hongki get out of my mind!!!

The only thing I could do was to glare at the jerk.

 

you're poor , but you're cute” he said grinning

 

you're rich but you're hideous” I said back

 

what your name ? I'm E-sens ”

 

why do you want to know?”

 

hmm a fierce girl ….. I like that”

hmm an Eiffel Tower man …. I like the Eiffel Tower but I don't like you so get out of way” I mimicked him

 

 

 

 

His grin turned into a smirk , then he approached me and whispered into my ear.

 

You're quit fierce , but shut the up , or i'll cut your little tongue baby”

 

you're quite strong , but back off because you stink” I winked at him

 

I think that I like danger , because the Eiffel Tower man grabbed my wrist and said some words that I couldn't understand , I saw him clentching one of his fists. Don't tell me he wants to punch me ? How can he hit a girl ? What the hell?

 

I raising his fist as if he wanted to cleave my head with it , I closed my eyes I didn't want to see it , maybe I was ready to die after all , I couldn't even react , his other hand which was grabbing my wrist was breaking my bone , he was really strong. I could hardly breathe. I waited …. waited..... waited …. and nothing happened.

 

Was I dreaming ? I opened my eyes , and saw a man holding his fist , preventing me to get hurt.

 

It's not funny anymore , let go of her” he said glaring at Eiffel Tower Man

 

Heh?”

 

I said let go of her or …..”

 

Eiffel Tower Man suddenly let go of my wrist , and apologized for bothering me , and ran as fast he could ; what the hell just happened ?

 

By the way , my name is Simon D , nice to meet you sister”

 

sister ?”

 

Yeah , you're really funny , talking back to that brat called E-sens was really great, i'm sorry he doesn't have a girl , he's desperate that the only thing he found to approach a girl is to bother her , by the way what are you doing like that in the middle of the campus”

 

it's a long and boring story , don't worry , thanks for saving me , but I have to go” I was about to leave , when he grabbed my wrist.

 

let me lend you some clothes , my house is near , I have a younger brother , who is not very tall , i'll take his clothes”

 

 

 

no I-”

 

there's no no , you're my sister after all , what your name ?”

 

Minyoung , Lee Minyoung”

 

Ok , Min , follow me, my brother must be at home since he's always skipping class , what a moron !!”

 

 

That Simon D was really funny , he made my day relating stories about his younger nameless brother,I think is a cool guy. If only he was in my class , it would be funnier , I have to introduce him to Jina , it would be funny.

 

Since you're funny Minnie can I call you Minnie ? Hmm whatever , i'll introduce you to my gang The Chocoball , my brother is a member too”

 

 

I didn't know why but I had a bad feeling about his brother , I hoped he was as cool as Simon D , but something told me that i'll be surprised.

 

 

Then we arrived at his house !!! Oh My god this is not a house but a castle !! that man is rich ! Jackpot !! Haha just kidding . I looked at myself and I as dirty as a beggar , i'm always unlucky after all.

 

Simon D knocked at door and nobody answered , he sighed heavily .

 

That jerk is watching once again”

 

He took his phone and dialled a number “ IF YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR ING I'LL FRY IT YOU LITTLE BRAT !!!” he yelled as I became half deaf .

 

From the outside we could hear someone going down the stairs , as if he has his in fire , then he opened the door.

 

My jaw dropped , how can I be so unlucky ?

 

SOW ??”

 

JERK !?”

 

You know each other ?” asked Simon D , looking at us

 

 

Of course we know each other he's my worst nightmare my mind yelled !! I want to die I really want to die !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for being so late , but i was really busy !! University i hate you !!!  >.<

I hope that Chapter is not too short !!!

By the way did you see Block B , miss A , and B.A.P's comeback ? so cool !!! being a Say A , BBC and BABY is cool ♥♥

 

 

I wanna ask something too , there are a lot of people who don't like Hyuna's new song , what do you think ? :O

 

If you don't like my chapter just tell me ok , don't worry i'll update soon after that one  ^^ 

 

tumblr_m7gwy7s64r1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mburmdKShY1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

tumblr_m81eurKEKx1qgkzcm.gif

 

tumblr_mchc8xKxkc1rwq4lao1_400.gif