To be in a bad way

take my hand

 

Both of us were shocked as we looked at each other, what did I do in my previous life to deserve this kind of punishment ? Why worst nightmare was in front of me , he's an evil !!!

 

Sow !!” he yelled at me

 

jerk” I muttered

 

Simon D , who was beside looked at both of us , and froze “ you two know each other ?”

 

yes unfortunately” I said darkly

 

that's great !! “ he beamed “ the more the merrier , come in Min , since you're his friend you can borrow his clothes”

 

no I-”

 

He ignored me , and grabbed my hand before dragging me , to mister pain in the 's room.

 

I bet you're hungry , i'll make some kimchi for you lil' sis , I don't want you to catch a cold , after that you'll be as fit as a fiddle believe me!! tell you will eat with us”

 

hmmm...” Of course I don't want !!!! eating with your brother is worst than eating a bug I thought

 

He noticed my uneasyness and grabbed my hands “ please Minyoung please ~“ he whined as he looked at me with puppy eyes , oh god kill me now , I can't resist , he's just so cute. How a man with such a deep voice can be so cute ? Kya , I know i'll regret this!

 

ok” I said smiling at him , well I couldn't refuse , plus he was a great help earlier when that annoying random man was bothering me , it's a reward for his well behaviour

 

He hugged me and pinched my cheek “ you won't regret it Minnie , I 'm best cook of all times !!!”

 

I hope so , I thought.

 

 

Then Simon D closed the door behind me , leaving alone in that jerk's room , well the only positive thing that I could say was the fact that his room was really cool , there were posters on the walls of bands like The beatles , McFly , The Pistols and some more. His room looked vey spacious and cosy.

 

I didn't want to change myself , I was too curious , I was alone in his room so I could find things to use against him.

 

I opened his wardrobe and looked for something interesting , but there was nothing , I looked in his chest of drawers and it was the same thing , there were no pictures , or documents in his room , even his desk was empty , I sighed in frustration so , his room was too perfect , it looked like a sanctuary , there was not any speck of dust. It was bothering me ,well my room was dirty and small , and only his room was luxurious when mine was shabby. I was jealous , and angry , he was not even nice!

 

Jerks are always rich , and nice girls are always poor. Life is unfair !!

A guy like him must hide something !! There's a skeleton in the cupboard.... I need to carry out an investigation I thought. But there was no time for this.

 

So I decided to borrow his clothes , but as I was taking off my shirt , he came in smirking at me with a devilish smile, I felt myself blushing with embarrassment .

 

Don't delude yourself Sow , there's nothing to see anyway, i'm not interested in you , I don't even see you as a girl “ he said as he sat on his bed waiting for me to go on.

 

What the hell? get out of there I need to wear your clothes so back off jerk !!!” I yelled at him as I covered my chest with my dirty shirt.

 

He just folded his legs and his arms as he sat on his bed.

 

I'm not going anywhere , you have no right to tell me to go out. You're in my house , in my room , you're about to wear my clothes , without even asking me if I was ok with , Who do you think I am ? If you're not happy to be in same room as me , go wear my clothes in the corridor !” he smiled, before coming towards me.

 

I wanted to wipe that damn smile off his face!!!

 

don't dare to come near me , you horrible thing !!”

 

Me a horrible thing?” he said pointing at himself “ You're rude Sow , i've never knew so you could be so mean , you should be grateful , I saved you from boss , and that's how you're thanking me ? Girls nowadays …..” He sighed as if i've made a mistake

 

Well I don't care!! you're a poison , there's no reason for me to be gratelful , thanks to you , my life is worst than hell !!” I yelled at him.

 

For one second , his smile vanished and he looked hurt , as if i've just stabbed him . No , that jerk can have any feeling.

 

What you've said is painful, Sow , what did I do to make you hate me so much? ” he asked with a serious tone.

 

Coming into my life” I blurted out “ bothering me every single day !! you're a real pain in the you know !!”

 

I think i've been a too harsh , I could see he was surprised and hurt with my answer , but he was not better , he had no rights to feel hurt , he hurt me in first place , calling me stupid sow in front of everyone when we were children , saying that my mother was unlucky to have to daughter like me , maybe it was the truth because she left me alone in a dark street as if I was some trash. What kind of mother can leave her own child ?

 

It wasn't his faut after all , my mother was the only one who needed to be yelled at.

 

I looked down trying to apologize “ Hongki , I'm sorry … I did not mean to be so harsh” I didn't even dare to move .

 

well that a first , but don't think i'll forgive you so easily, you'll feel my wrath ”

 

what do you mean?”

 

He didn't answer and talked about something else.

 

if you're not going to change your clothes , let me do it for you” he whispered in my right ear, then he grasped my shirt and threw it away from me. He looked at me from head to toe “ I don't think I want you to go outside” he said steppind forward as I tried to flee.

 

You can't run away, i've locked the door “ he said grinning

 

What's wrong with him ? Did he lose his marbles ?

 

I rushed towards the doorm and tried to unclock it but it was useless , then I felt a hot breath on my neck . I froze .

 

 

UH HO.....

 

 

 

What will he do to our poor Minnie ? XD

By the way do you think she was too hard with him ?

 Does she deserve a punishment ? XD

 

 

I've found something interesting about Min -Hongki couple!! 

let's ship them together !! 

:

 

tumblr_m3g9orgsUm1r1fxb9o1_250.jpg

 

tumblr_m3g9orgsUm1r1fxb9o2_250.jpg

 

Even though they did not open their relationship to the public, they surely gave some hints about their “closeness” ..   apart from the “couple-look” they portrays, I somehow notice how HONGKI was quite into ‘BATMAN’ after Min mentioned Christian Bale [who act as “BATMAN/Bruce” in Christopher Nolan’sBatman Begins(2005),The Dark Knight(2008) and the upcoming finaleThe Dark Knight Rises(2012)] in Weekly Idol…

 

tumblr_m3jx2noNTV1r1fxb9o1_500.png

tumblr_m3jx2noNTV1r1fxb9o2_500.png

 

 

 

okay… another coincidence… PALM TREES… Min always said that palm trees comfort her.. latest news, she started to involve in nail arts.. she chose palm trees… and Hongki, he posed a pic with a palm tree at the background… hmm.. :) Minki all the way!! :)

 
 

 

 

What do you think ???? ^^