A Rival ?

take my hand

" Hyung I don't know what to do "

" What are you talking about Hongki?"

" I almost kissed Min "

Simon D almost chocked to death after hearing this.

" What?!!! And i've missed that !!! "

Hongki glared at his brother 

" And you want me to help right? Let me ask you this, why did you want to kiss her? "

" I .... I found her cute, and her lips were pink, I don't know"

" I think that you like her Bro , you've been bothering her for years man, only a man in love can do that "

"I don't like her"

"Stop lying to yourself" Simon D " You like her"

" Maybe...."

" I need to make him acknowledge his own feelings " he thought

 

~~

Min needed to change her mind and decided to work. It was very difficult for her and she could not even focus on her work, Hongki was on her mind and it bothered her. 

She was about to serve some clients when she spilled a cocktail on a man.

" HEY !!! What the hell are you doing ? "

" Oh my god I'm sorry Sir, i will give you money for your shirt"

"What?" He scoffed " Do you know who I am ?  You can't afford this, you're too poor , I will report this to your boss little "

Min grabbed his arm " I am sorry sir, please don't tell this to my boss , what do you want me to do? I will do everything for you to forgive me "

" It is not necessary, i don't want anything from a girl like you" He said while pushing her away, making her fall down.

" What's going on in there? " Her boss asked

" That dared to spill-"

"It is my fault " a man said " I pushed her, making her spill a cocktail on that poor man"

Everyone looked at him, especially Min who was startled.

" I will make it up for you Sir" He added

"Whatever" the other said before going away

" Are you ok ? " The mysterious man said while helping Min to stand up

" I guess, Thank you for helping me , but you didn't have to lie you know"

"It's nothing , that guy was an and seeing you working like that makes my heart ache" he smiled

" Who are you ?"

" Barom"

" Barom ? Oh my god !!! Barom ahh" She exclaimed while hugging him

"Don't tell me that you did not recognize me "

"hahaha hmm indeed, you've grown so much, i used to be taller than you and now... You're handsome now  "

Barom blushed " thank you Minnie"

" I missed you so much you know that , Barom-ah I was so sad when you left me for Australia"

" I know , i'm sorry Minnie, but now I'm here for real and i won't leave"

" Really?!"

" Yep"

" I'm so happy to hear that ! My shift is soon over, what do you think about eating an ice cream together? "

" Sure!"

 

 

~~

Min's shift was over and she decided to eat an ice cream with Barom her longtime friend, she was happy, they had been friends since kindergarten with Jina.  Moreover she missed him so much, her best friend , his smile made her blush and for a moment she forgot about Hongki.

" That ice cream is yummy !!!" Min exclaimed

" It's even more delicious when i'm with you" he winked

" hmpf so cheesy !! You have not change haha"

" That's why you love me "

" oh puh leaze !!" she rolled her eyes " By the way how was Australia?"

" It was fine, you know i've made a lot of friends over there, people are so nice over there you know, I used to be bullied back then but when I came to Australia everything changed, I became popular, I was happier I guess but I really missed you, you know, I missed my best friend"

" I missed you too"

" Can i hug you? "

"Of course" she smiled, she missed that hug of his , when she used to be sad he was always there for her, hugging her in order to make her sadness disappear. " I am so glad that you're back"

" Me too , me too Minnie" He said  " I came back for you to love me as much as i do" he thought

 

~~

Hongki wanted to take some fresh air to clear his mind, he did not know what to think about Min, he loved bothering her, it was a habit, but he didn't know the meaning of this. Why did he wanted to bother her all the time ? Why could not he stop thinking about her?  He was supposed to dislike her. He was troubled. He came to a stop when he saw a man hugging Min, his heart sank, he clenched his fists and turned away. 

 

 

Hi everyone  !!!!! It's been a while right !

Sorry for making you wait so much !! I've been so busy !

This is my Christmas gift haha , I hope that you liked that chapter !

Barom is finally here !  I wanted to put him in this fanfic because i wanted something new, the usual pairings are Min- Joon/Hongki/Kikwang/Minhyunk etc and since Barom said that Min was his ideal time i said to myself why not ?

Tell me what you think, did I miss you ? ;)

 tumblr_nc6yadVuJW1tcm6yao1_500.gif