Nice ?

take my hand

 

 

Oh god i'm so tired !! reading that freaking book and writing an essay about it was horrible !! I look like a monster , plus i'm late ! I hate my life ! Jina was already in the lecture hall ! I'm so dead ! I kept running as fast as I could, but the weather didn't help me at all ! It was raining ! And I was wearing heels ! I was about to slip at every moment !

 

And I was working last night ,well i'm working in a pub , i'm just doing the dishes but it's so tiring! I couldn't come back home so I was doing that essay at work ! I was reading that book while doing the dishes and my boss just came after me, and yelled at me , because I wasn't doing my job. He demanded me to work this morning since I was not doing anything last night, and I just escaped like that five minutes ago !

That big boss of mine was running after , cursing as hell !! Saying bas things to my ancestors ! Well I didn't know them anyway ….My phone rang , I looked down in order to see who it was .

 

Suddenly I bumped into someone , well it was my fault since I was not paying attention to what I was doing, my bag was on the floor, already wet under the rain,i looked up to see if the other person was ok. OH NO ! Guess what ? I bet you already know! That jerk once again !

 

Sow?”

Jerk?”

 

What are you doing here?” we asked at the same time

 

i'm going to college you idiot” we said once again at the same time

 

look at my clothes ! You have to take the responsability !”

 

you've got to kidding me ? Taking the responsibility for that damn horrible hoodie of yours , no way! I admit I wasn't paying attention,but I can't , I really can't”

 

why?” he asked smirking

 

I rubbed my neck , well I couldn't tell him that I was poor, that I couldn't even buy in a pair of shoes and that I was borrowing them from Jina who understood my situation! Well I couldn't !

 

i'm waiting !”

 

hmmm....” I have to find an excuse now “ I have lost my wallet so …..”

 

 

Oh that ….” he said picking it up “ it was on the floor with your bag” he said with a calm voice.

 

LEE MINYOUNG !!!!!!! DON'T DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME !!! ” I flinched, it was my boss ! Without doing it on purpose , I grabbed Hongki's hand and started to run away.

 

Startled he kept asking me what was going on, but I decided to ignore his questioning, my boss was still running after us, that big man was so fast ! He could really run ! I thought he could not  run because of his weight , and his digusting appetite but I was wrong! People were looking at us as if were two mad people escaping from a madhouse . My heels were a burden , I couldn't even run .

My feet were hurting me so bad , I bet my shoes I was bleeding. All of a sudden Hongki took the lead , I guess he noticed my agony!

 

After running like two escapees for ten minutes, we ended up in a waste ground.

 

 

After catching our breath he stared at me.

 

Who was that man?”

 

Nodoby , why do you care ?”

 

working in a pub is bad , I don't want lose my best foe”

 

eh?” How did he know about that? “ how do you know about my job?”

 

Because of your uniform ?”

 

Crap ! How can I be so careless !!!

 

He turned so he his back was facing me, then he crouched down.

 

What are you doing ?”

 

I'm about to give you a piggy back , since your feet are totally in so much pain”

 

EH? I don't understand”

 

you are my best foe ! And I love making fun of you and all , and if I let you here in that waste ground, that big man will come after you or kill you or , you won't be able to walk anymore , you'll end up disabled , and I won't be able to make fun of you , and every day will be boring as hell , so come on!”

 

 

Well I guess I have no choice ! I jumped on his back .

 

Ouch !!” he whined “ you're really a sow !!” I pinched him

 

stop that, i'm being nice here !”

 

yeah and I find it weird, where's the trap , what do you want ?”

 

I don't want anything Sow, if I was in your position I bet you'll do the same thing for me” he sighed

 

I didn't dare to answer .

 

................................

 

Then we reached the College , Hongki let go of me , and gave me his shoes.

 

What are you doing ?” I asked surprised

 

I'm being nice , you have to enjoy it , because tomorrow , i'll be the old pain in the of yours” he said winking at me while walking away.

 

 

It's the first time I see him doing that ! He knows how to wink ! God ! After spacing out for half a minute I realised that he left me in the middle of the campus , totally wet with my bare feet !! I hate him !!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hongki is such a naughty boy !!! haha what do you think of his behavior ?

Do you think he likes Min or he just sees her as entertainment?

271184_10151154213289831_1474841392_n.jp