REAL Date time

What is this?? Love??!!?

We got back into the car and drove in silence for a while. One hand was on the steering wheel while the other hand covered mine. Thats all we needed to talk. just a touch.

Then he broke the silence, "_______? Whats your whole story?" 

I sighed, "Ok. So first off, I'm really sorry -"

"Why?" Tabi asked interupting. 

"You'll find out soon," I assured him, "Anyway, when we first met, as children I mean, I thought we were best friends. Then we got older and you went to hang with the guys and I stuck with the girls. I felt so lost. Then when we were in middle school, I started to have feelings for you. I was always wanting to impress you," I smiled at the memories, "So when you....when you teased me, I really did think you hated me and....I couldnt figure out what - what - what I did wrong," tears started rolling off my cheeks at the pain of that memory. 

"Hey,"  he said gently, squeezing my hand, "I don't hate you, I didnt hate you, and I never will. Because I....love you," he said the last part so quietly, I don't even know if he said it.

"You what?" I said in amazment.

"Finish your side of the story, " he said quickly turning a shade a pink.

"But what did you say - ? "

"I'll tell you after you finish your side of the story," he said exasperated.

"Okay. So. That day when you made that rap...I actually thought it was really good, even though you were a BULLY!" I laughed. "I left to the States because my dad had a really good job offer. So I left." I shrugged at the last part.

Tabi replied really quietly, "So you left without saying goodbye."

My throat felt inflammed, "I thought you didnt care," my voice was hoarce.

"But I did...well I probably didnt deserve one anyway..." his voice sounded pained.

"Dont say that," I whispered.

He shrugged.

We pulled into place that was so beautiful - 

"_____, close your eyes," he ordered.Instantly, I obeyed.

I heard him turn off the car and open his door."Im gonna come around, okay? Dont move."

I nodded, my eyes still closed, then grinned at my rebelliousness...unintentional but still.

He shut his door and came to mine. As he opened the door, I felt a gentle breeze embrace us. I took his guiding arm, my eyes STILL shut, and whispered as he shut the door, "Can I open my eyes now?" I hung tight to his arm, feeling him walk forward slowly.

"Now."

I opened my eyes snd my breath caught.

"Its so beautiful," I whispered at its greatness.

Tabi slowly wraped his arms around me from the back, his chin resting on my right shoulder/collerbone.

I heated up, but the cool wind made me back to nornal as we swayed, watching the graceful waters against the darkening sky.

"We're by the Banpo Bridge, and this is the Han River," He whispered in my ear, remembering I havent been in Seoul for as long as I wouldve wanted, and havent seen many of the romantic sights I wasnt interested in as a kid.

I began to see some stars where Tabi told me we needed to be somewhere else because "it was almost time"...whatever that meant.

As we drove, it seemed like we were just going to the other side of the river.

"We're here," he said at last. I got out of the car and saw the biggest thing Ive ever seen besides an airplane. It was a - 

"Its the cruise ship that goes under the bridge and takes us along the river." He smiled at my shock and interlaced our fingers. I blushed.

As we walked up to the cruise ship, a thought suddenly hit me, "How did you know my favorite sceneryplaces were with water?"

He grinned mischiviously, "I remembered your project in sixth grade."

I gave him a quizzical look.

We walked up the ramp/ladder thing that took us to the height of the ship.

Once Tabi showed them our passes, and they took us to our dinner table, he explained, "Remember that presentation we had to do? About our favorite things? Everyone else said stupid stuff like hats and shoes and cars. But you. You talked about how water gave freedom and tranquility. How it gave life and beauty. How it made you feel like you were in heaven...Well right now," He caressed my cheek, "I feel like Im in heaven."

I blushed. He chuckled softly at the redness in my face.

"You're a romantically smart man, whoever you end up with will be lucky to have you," I teased.

He gripped my hand, "Youre the only one I want to be romantically smart to." I blushed again.

 

He handed me a menu, "Order anything you like," he said with a smile. 
I grinned, "You shouldn't have said that; I'll hold it against you." He chuckled. "No, but Seunghyun will you please order for me?"
I batted my eyelashes and gave him a shy smile.
His eyes lit up, "Really? So now you want to be angelic towards me?"
I frowned slightly and looked down as if ashamed, "I'm sorry."
"Hey."
When I didn't look up, I felt his finger under my chin as he lifted it to meet my eyes.
"Hey. I don't think I would've had it any other way. Besides, I like it when you're all defensive and fiesty."
I blushed, then scowled as he sat back and laughed.
"So will you?" I handed the menu back.
"Anything you wish, is my command, mi'lady," He stood up and bowed, "If you'll excuse me for a moment."
I giggled and he kissed my forehead as he walked out of the general area. 
Aishh. What was with this boy and constantly touching or kissing me? Not that I don't like it...
I blushed even though I was just thinking about his touch...the gentleness and care...and his lips - 
Urgh. Snap out of it. Before you turn the colors of a rose.
I stood up and looked around to keep a lid on my thoughts.
We had the entire dinning hall to ourselves, the single round table in the middle. The wall and two connecting was were decorated with red satin decorations with gold wallpaper. There was no wall on one side: just open railing where you could lean your arms on it. The breeze could be felt and the starry sky was visible.
It was perfect. Well almost.
I sat back down and thought about him. Could this even be real? I pinched myself.
Ow. Stupid.
I smelled a hint of rain in the air even though the skies were clear.
And I remembered something.

A ten year old Choi Seunghyun stood in the rain, waiting.
A girl walked briskly in the shadows nearby.
She walked up to him. They stood staring at each other for a moment. Then the girl handed him a letter that soon got soaked. With his eyes still on her, he took the paper and opened it.
When he read it, without missing a best, he came closer and quickly stole a kiss on the cheek. Then turned-tail and ran. The girl stood there, dripping wet, amazed, with a hand on her cheek...her first kiss...their first kiss.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I head a loud crash.
 

Top's POV:

"Shhhh!!" I hissed, "Didn't I ask you guys to be as quiet as possible?"
"Yes, Mr. Choi, but you also told us to be as quick as possible."
I bit my tongue. Stupid cheeky workers.
The lid to one of the dinner entrees fell off.
"Well QUICKLY GET A NEW LID!" I growled.
I wanted this to be perfect for ______. She deserved it. 
I sighed. I couldn't believe I finally found her, well she found me....but you get the point.
I thought it was my fault she left. But as it turned out, it was because of me she came back.
I couldn't keep my hands off her no matter how hard I tried. She probably thought I was going over the "top" ( A/N: lol get it? Ofcourse you do. K. Bye) with this kissing thing. And it was our first date. 
I chuckled. Then I realized I was smiling the entire time I was thinking about her.
I was so happy I could scream.
"AAHHH!!! YOWW!!" The waiters dropped something on my toe. 
I tried to muffle my scream so ____wouldn't hear.
Too late.
"Tabi you okay?" I heard a chair move.
"Yeah I'm coming in a sec." I glared at the waiters and told them to make everything perfect .
When I came out ____was standing anxiously.
I grinned. She was so cute when she was worried.
I pretended to limp.
"Aahh!" I winced in "pain". ;)
"OhmyGawd! Are you hurt?" She paled and rushed to help me. I leaned on her the slightest bit, just for show.
"Tch, tch! Tabi you have to put some of your weight on me so you don't hurt it even more!" She forced me to actually lean on her. For a small tall person she was strong. 
And Gawd. Her eyes.
"Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?"
She turned and gave me a startled look, blushing.
She sat me in a chair and used the another to prop my foot up.
____pulled her chair closer and took off my shoe.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I protested.
"I'm going to take a look at your ankle, I think you might have sprained it."
But my feet stink, I thought.
She gave me a weird look and I realized I said it out loud.
I mentally face-palmed myself. Embarrassingly stupid.
"Erhm...wait how would know if my ankle is sprained?" I changed the subject quick.
She stopped poking my ankle. "Psshtt. You're talking to one of the youngest Harvard Med. Graduates in history."
I gave her a confused look.
"I'm a certified doctor." She rolled her eyes.
My jaw dropped, "You're kidding."
She grinned, "Nope. When I graduated my dad said I could go anywhere in the world. So I came back home. And met your Mom."
We stared at each other for a minute, then she turned away blushing.

"Anyway, its not sprained...but it is kinda swollen...so be careful. It shouldnt hurt so much that you have to limp –" 

I interruped her with a kiss.

She blushed, "What are you doing Top?" she murmured. I continued to kiss her a waiter came out to talk to me. _____pulled back embarressed as the waiter cleared his throat awkwardly.

Irritated I told the waitor to wait inside and I would be there in a while.

She leaned towards me and grinned, "I thought you said we were going to "hang out" not "go on a date"...?" She had this mischiviois glint in her eyes.

"Yeah, but when you love spmeone, even hanging out is like a date."

_________ rolled her eyes.

I winked at her and went to check on the waitor. 

"What?l I asked annoyed.

"We're ready to serve," he onformed me.

I nodded, "Good, wait for my signal."

I walked back out then remembered to limp slightly.

She watched with curious eyes, "Is it getting better?"

"Um yeah," I scratched the back of my head, "The, uh, waiter...erhm, gave me some..uh ice....so I put it on my foot..." I took a seat.

"Really?" She inquired, leaned forwards, resting her chin on her hands.

"Erhm.....yeah."

"Did the waiter also tell you that your ankle doesn't need ice that youre faking it?"

"Yeah...No! I mean I...well you..but I..." I scratched my head trying to come up with an explanation.

________began to laugh. Her eyes lit up and her laugh sounded like bells. I started to laugh too..

I signalled the waiters.

Show time.