Date time...

What is this?? Love??!!?

Top's POV:

Text her you idiot, I thought to myself.

 

To:"Tokki"

From: "The big guy on TOP"

Messge:

Hey, its me. I'll pick you up on Saturday at like 5pm. Cool? You can dress casual. You'll look as beautiful as always lol not really :P

 

About a second later, I got a reply. I anxiously opened the text.

 

To: "Major weirdo"

From: "yy Tokki(:"

Message:

Thanks a lot jerkwad, lol kk i'll be ready:D I'm so excited:))

 

My heart stopped. Gawd, she said she was excited...excited to go on a date with ME

Take a deep breath, come on....

 

 

To:"Tokki"

From: "The big guy on TOP"

Messge:

Hey!!! I'm not a weirdo!! Well, kinda...alright its a date then:D okay Jagiya....not really I wouldn't have YOU as MY wifeyy....okay I'm done :))

 

 

To: "Major weirdo"

From: "yy Tokki(:"

Message:

IDIOT!!! You're not worthy to be my hubbie anyway...maybe I'll just call off the "date" cuz youre such a meanie. You're TERRIIBLE Seunghyun!!!! grrr...

 

"Oh, Gawd, Top...What did you do?" I moaned to myself. Quick make this work!!!

 

To:"Tokki"

From: "The big guy on TOP"

Messge:

NO! I'm begging you please!!!! I'm SORRY!!! I'M A TERRIBLE MEANIE my lovely Tokki...You would break my heart if you call off our date:((( <3

 

 

 

Your POV:

I sighed as I read his text and replied, saying it was fine and that I was just messing with him.

Aishh this boy...I shook my head. He is exactly as I remember him from middle school...Funny, dramatic, mean, cute...

Snap out of it! I thought to myself, this is ridiculous....But didn't he say he loved me...?

I told Seunghyun I had to do something and ended the conversation. Bored, I went to find Dara and CL to tell them about my date...

 

I knocked, "CL? Dara unnie? Can I come in?"

"Come on in," a soft voice called.

I opened the door and saw CL and Dara sitting on the floor by the bed, I joined them...

"Guys...I gotta tell you something..."I said a little shyly.

"Yeah, what's up?" CL asked, her focus on me now.

"Well....I,uh...sorta...have a...date...with Top...on Saturday at 5pm...."

"YOU WHAT!!" They screeched. jumping up.

"I have a date with Top..." I looked to the floor, embarressed. 

"Ohmygawd, _____!!! We'll help you look perfect for your date!!" Dara gushed.

 

 

 

 

I fiddled with the hem of my dress. It came up just above my knees. I felt kinda exposed since it was a v-neck dress and was sleeveless.

"Are you guys sure its okay?" I began to get nervous, I hope Top woll like this dress...My natural curls bounced slightly as I turned to look in the mirror.

"If just thinking about your date is making you blush, what're you gonna do whrn he compliments you?" Dara asked.

I blushed harder, "Shut up!"

They teased me even more and by the time i walked out onto the balcony, i was as red as a beet.

I sighed and let the wind calm me.

Then I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey." I shivered at the sound of his deep voice.

"Um. Who is this?" I pretended to sound confused.

"....Its me. Seunghyun..."

I screamed into the phone, fangirling  "Like OHMYGOSH!!!! Do you know what a big fan I am?? I cant believe I'm talking to Choi Seunghyun!!"

I felt him shake his head, grinning, "Yah dont make fun of me!"

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my ryes., "So why did you call?"

"I,uh, wanted to,uh  hear you voice...so, yeah..."

My heart thumped loudly against my chest.

I laughed, "Thats so sweet! Aw you're so fun to talk to-"

"Who's that? Seunghyun oppa??" Dara teased loudly.

"Are you talking to your lover, ___??" CL shouted into my phone.

"Yah, go away!" I yelled at them and they walked away chuckling.

I tried to compose myself  as Seunghyun laughed. " Yah, Tabi its not funny!"

He laugbed again, "My little Tokki is feeling flustered? Aw baby its okay. I'm coming over in 30 mins." After a pause, he said, "Hang tight. Hang tight for our infinite love!" 

So dramatic. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, bye."

"Bye love."

Then I realized, it was only 3:30. What was Top going to do so early for our date....

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys!  Sorry I havent updated...Stupid school xD Anyway, I'm on break so I'll be updating a lot. Love ya! Subscribe lovelies!!