Why so SERIOUS??!! xD

What is this?? Love??!!?

It has already been three weeks since I've began being a trainee with 2ne1 and I actally hung out with Bigbang a lot too. Tomorrow was the day the GD oppa's new album came out and I was so anxious. GD oppa wouldn't let me have a sneek peek because I was dying to listen to a particular song: "Catch a Crayon". Since 2ne1 and I were headed to Bigbang's dorm-house-thing, I decided it'd be a good idea to ask him again..

 

"Oppa, please!!!!"  I wailed, "I just wanna hear it, please????"

GD sighed, "Do you want me to sing it for you?"

"NO! I want to see the video too!!!" 

"Come on GD, just let her see it...You let us see it..."

"YOU WHAT????!!!!" I then Top, "How come you didn't TELL me that you saw it??"

"Well I-"

"FINE!!" GD oppa brought up a video on his lap top and handed it to me. 

I beam and say "Thank you, oppa!!!" He ruffles my hair and goes to sit by CL.

 Top clears his throat, expecting something.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Your welcome, ____." Top says rolling his eyes.

"I didn't thank you, Top."

He muttered something under his breath as I turn your attention to the laptop.

As I watch the video, I can't help but laugh hysterically, then I suddenly see something that makes me pause the video.

"Oppa...." 

"What is it, ____?" GD asks hurrying to see if I need help.

"Oppa," I say slowly.

"What,____?" GD said looking worried. All the guys and Bom and Minzy gathered around us to see what was wrong.

I back up a little and play the video again, the I pause it, "There! That girl-or rather you dressed up as a girl- she looks like Chaerin" 

Everyone was murmering and talking, and CL and Dara joined you. 

"What's the fuss about??!!" CL asked.

"Chaerin doesn't that look like you?" I ask, and bite my tongue not wanting to embarress CL with my question for GD but CL stole the words right out of my mouth:

"Oppa did you do that on purpose? And now that I think about it....you put my claw rings in the video too...."

GD blushed, ever so slightly, "Aishh, can't a guy copy off of his favorite little rival??" This caused CL to blush and an outbreak of "what about me"? from the rest of the girls. Slowly, the group dispersed and went back to their previous occupations. Top stayed by my side, I could feel his questioning eyes on me.

"What, Top?" I ask quietly, sensing he wanted to keep this conversation private.

"Will you come with me?" he asked, not really wanting an answer. He gently took my hand and led me to the balcony outside.

The night sky was beautiful and the sun's light still fading away on the horizon, a purple hue in that direction. The stars were slowly peeking out and starting to twinkle.

I inhaled the cool, crisp, air, "The view. It's so beautiful." 

I notice Top watching me,  "Yes. It is." I blush as I realize he's talking about me..

"_____, I just want to know-"

I cut him off, "-Alright, I'll explain." I lean on the railing and stay silent, gathering my thoughts. The silence streched for maybe two minutes.

"You don't have to tell me if you dont't want to..." Top says gently, puting a a hand on my shoulder.

"No...it's just I don't know how to say it." I sigh, a little frustrated.

Top says gently, "Here let me start you off:

"Once upon a time, there was a very pretty girl in middle school. She was a smart girl, knew the answer for every question, knew the solution for every problem. Through some eyes, she was a teacher's pet. She loved being a know-it-all and she was proud of it. And she was so popular. All the students at the school knew her, she was very out-going. She was good at everything: she could play any sport and make pretty music with any instrument. She was a happy optimistic person in general. But there was this one boy. He wouldn't stop bugging her. He followed her everywhere. If she and her friends went to the mall, then he would take his friends to the mall and "unexpectedly" run in with the girl and her friends. This boy was very handsome, he was talented, he was a musician. Now this boy really liked this girl, he loved her, but the girl thought he hated her because he made fun of her all the time. The truth was that he had loved her for a very long time.

But, one day, the boy had made a rap about the girl. It said some mean things about the girl which were obviously not true, but it hurt her feelings. When he found out, he felt so bad, he wanted nothing more than to hug her tight and beg for forgivness. But that day was the last day he saw her, for she left, the next morning. He felt so terrible, he felt that he just made the girl he loved disappear forever. The boy was so distraught, even when he became famous, his search for her never ended. And as fate would have it, here you are today."

At the last part, he tucked a piece of flying hair behind my ear.

I looked into his eyes and whisper, "So you do remember."

He chuckled, "I guess so, hmm? Come on I have to show you something."  

 

 

Top brought me to a big room. At the back of the room was a skinny door, it was locked. Top produced a small key from a little flower pot that had flower pens with tiny black artificial rocks.

Top opened the secret door and led me into it.

I gasped, "Top-"

 

----------------------------

If you haven't guessed yet, I am a BIG shipper of SKYDRAGON<3 so yeahh....

Well I hope you're enjoying this story so far, read the next chapter to find out why you GASP and what Seunghyun has in his secret room.