Time for food...and a little rudness.....?

What is this?? Love??!!?

"So, ______, what made you want to come back home?" the leader of Bigbang asked walking over to an oversized booth and everyone squished in. 

I slid reluctantly into the booth next to Top.

He smiled at me but I ignored him, "Well, I missed home....A LOT," I smile sadly as I get sympathetic nods,"but I really wanted to start a musical career and I love the music industry here." 

CL passes me a menu, but I refused, "Could you please order for me?"

"But I dont know what you like-" CL says surprised.

I smile at her sweetly and innocently,"Whatever you choose, I would happily eat it."

"Aww!!" they said...well all except one...Top.

"She's so adorable," Daesung says pinching my cheeks.

"Oww!" I say playfull rubbing you cheek.

"Hey! Don't you hurt the princess!!" Seungri says batting Daesung's hands away.

I laugh,"I'm no princess."

"I can tell," Top muttered, but I just frowned and pretend not to hear him.

Everyone ordered and the food came out steaming hot, I inhaled the good scents.

"Mmmm! It all smells so good! What a great place!" I praised G-Dragon

He smiled mischivously, "Actually, Top suggested that you might like this place."

I stop mid way, you force a smile as I look at Top, "Thank you."

He gives a small smile, noticing my smile isnt all geniune, and looks a little.....hurt?

Naah, that was probably my imagination.

After you all eat, they wanted to take me to a park and I said yes.

 

The sky was blue, the birds were chirping, it was a beautiful day.

I watched as Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang (all in disguise of course) playfully fighting/wrestling and laugh as they tripped on nothing and blamed each other. The park was isolated and vancant, there wasnot a car in sight and trees were everywhere.

CL and G-Dragon were sitting on the grass talking and looking at the clouds, Minzy and Bom were chatting on a bench about fashion and what was new.

Dara and I were sitting on a bench and catching up and talking about old friends when Top suddenly came and sat down next to me.  Dara and I stopped talking, then Dara sighed and said, "We'll talk later."  and joined Minzy and Bom.

"What is it?" I ask, giving in to the silence.

"Why do you hate me so much? Why are you an angel to everyone else but me?" Top asked suddenly.

I laugh nervously, "You can't hate a person if you just met them..." I carefully avoid answering his question.

He ran his fingers through his hair,"You know what I mean."

He looked so disappointed and hurt...

"Fine," I say offering him something of an explanation, "You remind me of someone from my past."

"But I'm not him."

"You are!" I blurt..I bit my tongue. Talking to him was a mistake.

"What?! But I don't remember meeting you before...." Top says trying to remember.

"You know what? Just never mind, it doesn't matter anyway. It's the past..." I get up to walk away, but Top grabs my hand. My tummy does sumersalts and my fingertips tingle.

Stupid stomach.

Top just stared at me.

"Yes...?" I say, suddenly uncomfortable.

"Oh," he says dropping his gaze, but not letting my hand go,"Please stay....or I'll be terribly lonely."

I crack a smile, "Is that so?"

"Yes, terribly lonely," he says solemly.

But then - 

He falls off the bench. Or more accuratly, he's pulled off the bench. And since he still has my hand, I fall on top of him.

Top holds me up so I don't completly fall on him. 

He gazed up at me with a smile,"You have beautiful eyes."

I blush and hastily get off him.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to - " I mumble getting redder as you brush grass off your clothes.

Top laughes and gently takes a piece of grass out of my hair, "It wasn't your fault. And speaking of," he looked around, " who did that?"

Taeyang snickered

Top took off running, and was pretty fast for someone who didn't excercise. He tackled Taeyang and the rolled down a hill yelling and screaming.

I couldn't help but smile and laugh.

After they were done being weirdos{for lack of a better word :p} they trudge up the hill, grass everywhere. They brushed most of it off their clothes but had some stuck in their hair.

By this time, most of the group had gathered to see what was going on.

"Hey! What were you thinking??" GD said, trying to be serious but stifling a smile.

"He pulled me off the bench-" 

"But that was only because he was flirting with her -" Taeyang

"-and we wouldn't get a chance!" Daesung whined.

I stared wide-eyed, "What?"

"Nothing!" three voices said in usion.

Saving me from embaressment, CL  said, "I think we should get going."

GD  nodded, "We'll see you later." 

 We all said your good-byes but Top was no where in sight.

I look around on your tip-toes to see if I can find him.

"Looking for someone?" a deep voice behind me chuckles.

I jump about a foot in the air, and whirl around, "You scared me half to death!" I accused Top.

He shrugged," At least you're not dead."

My jaw drops, "That's cruel."

"You don't understand, I'd die if you weren't with me!" Top said dramatically, trying to give me a hug.

Eww creep...(A/N admit it...you know you like it xD)

I squirm away and run to hide behind Dara.

Top laughes hystarically as I scowl when he blows me a "kiss".

"See you tomorrow," he says with a mysterious wink.

 

-----------------------

All comments welcome!!! I'll try any suggestions....if you like..please subscribexD Thanks!!!!