Love has made me into....a MEAN GIRL :P

What is this?? Love??!!?
Recap:
Seunghyun opens the door and you gasp.
 
 
"Top, they're so....beautiful!"I say in awe.
 
Top shruggs. The room was fillled with portraits of a girl. Of me, as a young girl.
 
Shading and shadowing, the images where flawless, the hair, the dress, the....
 
"I couldn't get the face....and i didnt want to make you ugly because i cant draw...." he looked away, embarressed.
 
"I think they look...fantastic!" I say twirling around.
 
"Wow, fantastic baby," he suddenly blurted.
 
We both start laughing.
 
 

 
"So, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Top asked as we began to leave.
 
I made a face, "With you?"
 
Looking at his expression, I laugh, "Just kidding! I'd love to:)"
 
"Cool, I text you tomorrow then." He smiled smuggly.
 
I grin evilly at him, "Your so smart aren't you?" Top nodded matter-of-factly. "Really? 'Cuz you don't even have my number;P"
 
His eyes grew wide out of shock and he said, "Then,_____.........GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!!!" I rolled my eyes, "Gimmme your phone," I punch in my number and handed it back, "Dont text me anytime I'm sleeping, working, or breathing." We started walking back towards the living room.
 
Top stared, confused. I laugh, "I'm JUST KIDDING.....Gosh Seunghyun, WHY SO SERIOUS??" 
 
We burst out laughing. Top is the first to recover,his face suddenly serious,"Gosh,______"He mimicks the the way I was talking, "Why don't you call me
Oppa?"
 
"Come on,_____,"CL called walking out the door, "We're leaving!"
 
"Okay!" I call back,"Bye everyone," I say, turning around, but Top catches my arm.
 
"Call me Oppa," he demanded.
 
I smile and bat my eyes flirticiously and his grip losens,"Bye, Seunghyun! " I twist out of his hold and run out the door.
 
"I dont think she wants to listen to what you have to say, hyung," I heard Daesung say.
 
I joined the others in the car, "Sorry guys, I didnt mean to take so long." I say quickly.
 
"Its cool,"Bom says smiling.
 
"So,______," Dara says turning around from the passenger seat, "Whats with you and Top oppa?"
 
Suddenly, I choked on air, "What?!!?"
 
"You heard me," she says smugggly.
 
"Uh-I just,um-I mean we-uh well...." I began to stutter.
 
I mentally kicked myself. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
 
"Leave her alone!" CL commanded, playfully poking Dara as she drove, "Girls, just wait till we get home, we'll question her then."
 
"What?? But Chaerin-"
 
"No buts about it!" CL said, closing the conversation.
 
When we got home and changed, we gathered in the living room.
 
"So, tell us,____, do you like Top oppa?"Bom asked grinning.
 
I sighed, "Im not going to tell you anything until you guys answer my question."
 
"What question?" Minzy asks.
 
"First promise you'll answer and answer truthfully," I say stubbornly.
 
They all promised.
 
"Who do you like?" 
 
"____!! Why do we have to tell you? We're supposed to be asking YOU!" Bom protests, blushing.
 
"You promised," I reminded them.
 
"Urgh, fine.....I'll go first," CL took a deep breath and said in a rush, "I like Jiyong oppa!" Her eyes grew wide.
 
Everyone encouraged her and told her the'd make the perfect couple:)) (AN: Skydragon shipper on the lose!!xD)
 
I smile at her, "I thought so. Your turn Bom unnie."
 
She turned her gaze to the floor and murmered something.
 
I leaned in closer, "What?"
 
She blushed, "I like Daesung, okay?!?"
 
Everyone gaped, "What?" I say again, in disbelief this time.
 
"He just gets me, and he thinks my crazy corn lovingness is cute," Bom blushes again.
 
We all laughed,"Okay, now you Minji."
 
"Uhh, I don't know...." She blushed.
 
"Come on, you said you'd answer tuthfully!"
 
Minzy fiddled with her shirt, "I uhh....uhh like um...Seungri..."
 
The whole room exploded, "Aww you guys would be soo cute, little maknae!!!!"
 
"Who's left....DARA UNNIE!!!" I spot Dara trying to slip out of the room.
 
Defeated, she walked back and sat by CL, "Fine.....I like Taeyang..."
 
"Awww!!" CL pinched Dara's cheeks, "Thats so adorable!!"
 
Bom stared directly into my eyes, "Now do you like Top oppa or do you like one of our guys?"
 
The girls stare intensly at me, posessive of who they like, I roll my eyes, blushing, "Of course I like Top. Didnt I ever tell you the story of our intertwined past?"
 
When they shake their heads, I laugh and repeat the story as Top had said it.
 
All the girls stare at you, "So the whole time he thought you hated him, you were crushing on him?"
 
I laugh, "Rudness is my defense mechanism."
 
Dara shook her head at me, "Pooor oppa, he thought he made you move awaay!!"
 
I laugh, "What can I say? Imma MEAN GIRL."
 
 

 
Top's POV:
 
 
They guys corner me as soon as ____leaves.
 
"You like her don't you?" Jingyong accused.
 
I forced a laugh, "Why would I like someone that hates me?" 
 
"Oh he likes her alright...AND HYUNG KNOWS SHE LIKES HIM BACK!!!!!" Seungri yells dancing out of the way as I try to hit him.
 
"Stop blushing, hyung" GD says teasing.
 
"I'm not!" I say, feeling heat rise in my cheeks even as I spoke.
 
"Hyung has a girlfriend, hyung has a girlfriend!!"Daesung sang.
 
 
"Urgh!! I'm going!!" I stomped of to my room and flung myself onto the bed.
 
What all they said echoed in my head, "HYUNG KNOWS SHE LIKES HIM BACK!!!!"  I smiled, thinking about her...
 
Then I decided to text her. She put her name in as "Tokki" (bunny/rabbit). Thats so cute. I wonder why she did that....OF COURSE!!!!! i used to call her tokki
because she ate carrots because they were "healthy" while the other kids ate potato things called "french-fries"....It was weird knowing her....she did the
oddest things, like nerds would, and she was still one of the most popular kids at school...
 
Well whatever, I was gonna text her right? WAIT----
 
Where am I gonna take her? Hmm....didnt she used to have a thing for water? Rivers, creeks, dams, waterfalls...? I know just the place....yeah...I'll take her
 
there....but it's for couples.....I WANT HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, right??!? So just take her there....yeah...I'm such a romantic person xD..not really...more
 
akward than anything...I hope this turns out well!!!
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:   heyy guyyyzzz.....xD Well find out what ROMANTIC place Choi Seunghyun takes you....