Shards

Music is his girlfriend

A woman can not rely on the protection of a man. She has to learn to protect herself.

*Susan B. Anthony

 

-JongUp's POV-

After we practiced for about 3 hours, we had a break. I got a message from Sam.
From: >>Jagiya~ <3  ^//^<<
Object: >>Baby...<<
"Baby... I'm worried about you... I thought if you don't come home, you would at least call...
Is something wrong? Did something happen? Did you practice all the night? I love you.
Sam <3 "
What should I tell her? That I spent the night with her sister? Of course! I had to! I had to tell her the truth.
To: >>Jagiya~ <3  ^//^<<
Object: >>Baby...<<
"Hey darling,
SORRY!!!! Sorry for didn't call you! >___< I totally forgot! I'm a terrible boyfriend! >___< I'm SO sorry! I love you!
I... I was with Heather. She had problems... in... math! We can be together tomorrow! So please don't worry!
I'm good. Love you.
Jongup :) "
I sighed. I lied to her... Of course I told her that I was with Heather but math was not the reason...

-YongHee's POV-
I stayed with Sammy overnight. We talked about Jongup and other boys but I noticed that she thought about Jongup
the whole time. Why did I say that yesterday? It's nothing but a rumor! Rumors are never true. I'm so stupid!
I didn't want Sammy to fell sad... It was finally Saturday, she should be happy and going out clubbing!
It was about 8 AM as Sammy texted someone. I thought it was Jongup. She took of her ring and looked at it.


She thought I was still asleep but I watched her. She looked sad. We were best friends since we were born and I always
wanted her to be happy. I loved her! She wasn't my friend. She was my girlfriend, my sister.
She always was there for me so I had to be there for her too. Sometimes the road gets tough and you need a friend.
We laid in the same bed as we always did. Since we were born, we laid in the same bed. She loved her sister but somehow we were...
closer. I don't know how to describe it but... whatever...
I closed my eyes, got closer to her and hugged her.
"Hey sleepy head!", I said still hugging her and didn't want to let go.

"Onni...?"

"Hmmm~?", I asked and looked at her with a smile in my eyes.

"Am I paranoid?", she asked and I sighed.

"No, you're not! You're just worried!", I said. That confirmed my suspicion that she texted with him. "Did he say that?!"

"No. No! I just... He... He spent the night with my sister..." My eyes wided and I let go of her.

"What do you mean 'spent the night'?!"

"Just... spent the night."

"When I say 'spent the night', I mean somebody all through the night and have fun!"

"I do NOT know! But... but at least he told me! So... I think he just meant he slept there...! Not WITH her. He helped her in math, he said."

"Are you ing kidding me? When did Heather ever asked somebody to help her in school? Not to mention on a friday! You probably don't believe that yourself!"

Her eyes filled up with tears.

"No...", she whined and I held her in my arms. After a while she went into the shower and I got a text message while dressing.

From: >>HimChannie~ :D<<

Object: >>Wanna meet~ ^^<<

"Hey chingu~~~

What are you doing? It's cold outside, isn't it? Make sure you don't catch a cold, ok?!  >___< Hope you got time and we can meet.

Please~ T___T I miss you keke ^^ "

From: >>HimChannie~ :D<<

Object: >>Wanna meet~ ^^<<

"Oppa! I'm with Sammy right now. I just woke up~ I'm still half keke. ^^ Yeah it's cold~! >____<

I'd love to meet you later! I miss you too and hope you'll do great! See ya~ <3 "

"Sammy-ya!", I yelled so she heard me.

"What is it?!"

"Do you mind if I go and meet Himchan oppa?!"

"Why would I? Have fun, jagiya!"

I didn't think I could leave her all by herself. So I texted my best male friend.

To: >>Zelo-ya! <3<<

Object: >> <3 <<

"Hey ma boy! It's your lovely YongHee! ^^ Keke~ I need you to do me a favor! Could you take care of Sammy? I'll tell you more details later.

Just show up at her's ok?!"