Heaven? No thanks, korea is enough.

Music is his girlfriend

There are no better secrets as those who were actually never been kept.

*George Burner

 

"Mr. Mooooooon ~!", Zelo called me.
"What?"
"What's going on with you today? The class is finished! School's out! Let's go!", Zelo/Junhong said.
"Ahhhh~ I don't know... I'm thinking all the time..."
He put his arm over my shoulder.
"Of course. You think about noona! You love her, remember?!"
"Of course I remember! But why do you know that?"
He looked at me.
"Hey... You don't have to be Sherlock to see that... I didn't fall of a christmastree~"

"And you want to come with me?" I asked Zelo.
"Of course, Sammy was three months away. I want to see her!", Zelo said and jumped up and down.
I sighed. I looked at the ring on my left finger.
Maybe she's wearing it. She said she did and I decided to trust her.
She were 3 months in the US. Maybe she met someone.
I called her often but that was not the same...
I missed her hair, her skin, her scent. Just everything.
"Come on hyung, we'll pick her up!"

-Samantha POV
10 hours flight, 2 meals and a full Barf Bag later, we landed back in Korea.
My true home.
I breathed in the warm summer air and looked after my sister.
My oldest sister Martina and my older brother Matt came with me to the U.S. and now we were here again.
It was like in the old days as children. - They fought the whole time. At the flight. In the US. Back in Korea... Just fighting...
Doors and fists flew and insults were exchanged like a boss...
"Watch out, you idiot!", I heard behind me, my sister yelling at my brother.
I sighed and my joy disappeared.
"Keep your mouth shut, stupid!", he yelled back and all people were looking at us... It was so embarrassing...
I knew what they would think: 'Foreigners ...'
My little nephew, Martina's son, started to cry and even scream.
I dropped my bags and walked swiftly to my sister, took her screaming Theo out of her arm, went back to my bags, took them and were on my way.
With a 5 month old, 6kg baby, 2 20kg suitcases, 15cm high heels and the mood of the incredible hulk, I walked down the hall toward the exit.
"Noona!"
"Jagiya" I suddenly heard noises from the right and my day was saved. I smiled.
"My boys..." I said softly and they came running up to me.
"Hey buddy!", Zelo greeted Theo and took him. JongUp hugged me and I breathed his scent.
"How are you feeling?", Jongup asked.
"Like a plane landed on me... We had a wonderful hell family meeting. I missed you! I wanna go home, Jagiya!", I said and gave him a kiss.
"Havn't you missed me?", Zelo asked and acted hurt. I laughed.
"Of course I missed my little, annoying bro!", I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"What happened to Heather?" I asked and Jongup took my suitcases.
I thought of my fraternal twin sister and their habits. She had sure caused trouble in my absence.
 "You know how she is. She hasn't changed in 3 months." I sighed.
 "I thought so ..."