Just words

Music is his girlfriend

We cross bridges and burn them behind us and have nothing to show, except the memory of the acrid smoke
and our eyes were filled with tears.

*Tom Stoppard

 

-Samantha's POV-

It was not yet 7 PM. So I had time to eat dinner and chill out a little.

At 8:45 I went to the bath to meet my bestie.

"Baby!", she almost yelled and waved at me. I was so glad to see that she obviously didn't change. I smiled.

As we were in the bath, YongHee washed my back and we started telling eachother what happend the 3 month I was away.

"And you know Yoo Youngjae, right?!"

I nodded. "The senior?!"

"Exactly! He's in it too!"

"How many are in it?!", I ased and remembered that Jongup didn't tell me about that.

"5 or 6, I think."

I nodded and thought about Jongup.

"And Choi MinKi got a girlfriend too!", she said and I turned around.

"WHAAAAT?! Are you serious? No way!"

"Yes way! The MinKi way!", she said and laughed.

"...", I said as I remembered our bet. She giggled.

"You owe me 10000 won!", she said. "Oh and you know what I heard?"

"What?!", I asked and she stopped.

"Errr... Nothing important."

"Come on! Tell me!"

"I- I heard Jongup oppa's cheating on you..." I laughed.

"Are you ing kidding me? He'd never do something like that! He loves me!"

She looked down and I got a bad feeling.

"Are... are you the one.. he's cheating on me with?!"

She looked shocked at me.

"W... WHAAAAT? NO! I just heard it! I'm not the one! Listen, If I'd really have with him, you could read it on my twitter, you know that!

You know that I adore him but I'd never do something like that to you. Sisters first, you know?!"

"S.. sorry for that... I wasn't thinking... I'm a little bit confused these days..."

"Don't worry. I acted weird, sorry. Ok, I'm tired. Let's go to sleep.", she said and hugged me.

"We could do a sleep over!", I said as we went to the dressing room.

"Oh yeah! That would be great! But what's with Jongup?"

"He... he's not there yet, I think. He's busy."

I thought about what I said and my own words echoed in my head. What if she was right...?

He sounded unsympathetic and absent when he told me he was busy....

'Jonguppie, what are you doing right now? Please don't let me regret trusting you.', I thought and touched the necklace, he gave me.

I never took it of. It looked like a a small flagstone with a writing on it. It said 'TRUST' and his said 'FAITH'.

Actually the same meaning in different ways to say it.

" 'Busy'? What do you mean 'busy'?!"

"I mean... he's not.. he had to...", I stopped. "Onni, do you really think he's cheating on me?"

 

-Next day, Jongup's POV-

I didn't want to but... I indeed lied to her! It wasn't on purpose! I really should tell her, I stayed with her sister over night.

Zelo texted me.

From: >>JunHong<<

Object: >>Where are you? >____<* <<

"Hyung, jinjjah! Where are you?! -.- We are worried about you! We all understand your feelings that you

wanna spend time with your girlfriend but our debut is soon! So hurry and get your here!"

 

To: >>JunHong<<

Object: >>Where are you? >____<* <<

"Listen! What hyung does or doesn't is hyung's buisness! And did I told you about hyung's buisness? - Right! DO NOT stuck your nose in it!

I'll be there, ok? It was an emergency! I had to help... the family! See ya, kiddo!"

I go dressed and I snuck out of Heather's apartment.

'Omo I act like I had an affair with her... Why do I snuck out like her secret lover?', I asked myself.
Suddenly I heard something break. Like glas...? I heard steps. I saw a girl with a shocked face tying to fix the glas.
She took the shards and ran away. Somehow the girl looked familiar but I just went to elevator.