Lost paradise

Music is his girlfriend

In all of us is still the child that we used to be. This child is the basis for that what we became, what we are and what we will be.

*Dr. Rhawn Joseph

 

 

Jongup-POV
I just looked out the window and saw the blue summer sky.
I remembered blue eyes.
"Mr. Moon Jongup", my history teacher called me.
"Hm?"
"Who was the second wife of Henry the VIII?", he repeated.
 "E...r... ~ Anne Boleyn..?"
Mr. Young raised his eyebrows.
"Yes... Indeed...", he admitted defeat and went on with this subject.
I felt like someone poked me.
"Hyung what's wrong with you?", Zelo asked me.
"She'll come back today!"
Zelo smiled.
"Yes, we will see noona!"
I looked out the window and thought about her.
Of her blue eyes, her curved lips and her long blond hair.
We knew each other since we were young.
It was a summer like this.
I rode my bike to her house to pick her up.
I rang the doorbell and her father opened the door.
"Hey buddy! Come on in.. Sammy is still upstairs. Come on in!", Mr. Benett said.
Our parents were friends for a long time. With a smile I entered.
"Oppa!", she yelled and ran down stairs.
"I told you to call me JongUp!", I said while hugging her. She smiled and her blond hair felt into her face.
"Ahbuhjee may I stay here tonight? My parents are on a business trip.", I said.
"Of course. Your father already told me everything. Of course you can stay."
"Jinjah?", Samantha asked exited. "Daebak!"
"Sure and now you two play outside, ok?!", Noah said and opened the door. "Go and get your bike, Sammy."
She hugged her father and ran out the door. I waited a moment to smile at Noah.
"Take care of my princess, son.", Noah said, smiling at me and touched my shoulder.
I was only 10 years old, but I was convinced that I would always protect Sammy. I nodded.
"Opp- JongUp-ah! Are you coming?", Sammy yelled and waved to me. I ran to her.
"Your mother and I will go out today, Samantha. I trust you! Don't be late.
When it's getting dark, you two come home and you can even watch a movie!", Noah yelled behind us.
"Ok, daddy!", she said and we were on our way.