The gap between us

Music is his girlfriend

No one is happy without some sort of delusion. Self-deception is for our happiness as important as the reality.

*Christian Estelbo W.

 

-Heather POV
I fell down, exhausted beside him on the bench. I lit a cigarette and searched for my clothes.
"See you next Tuesday." Daehyun said, still out of breath. I smiled and left the store room of the school.
The school was out for a long time now. No one was here. My phone reminded me of my next date.
'Memo: 15 o'clock Bang Yongguk'
"Uhhh ~ Yongguk is next~", I said by myself and just wanted to put my phone in my pocket, when someone called me.
'Moon JongUp'
I smiled and answered the call.
"Hello my dear~"
"Your sister is back. Come home."
"Why so rude, bunny?"
"Just... hurry up...", he said and hung up.
I Daehyuns from fingers and went on my way.
I was looking forward to see my sister again....

-Sammy POV
Finally arrived at my apartment, I took a deep breath.
After a while, the doorbell rang.
"The doorbell rang.", Zelo said but didn't move to answer it.
"Thank you, Zelo. We already wondered...", JongUp said and opened the door.
"You're late.", he said.
"I was busy.", she said and walked towards me. "Sister!" she said and hugged me.
"Onni~" I said, we kissed and made ourselves comfortable in my apartment.
Her kiss tasted salty and metallic. It tasted like smoke, blood and beer.
"Where have you been?" I asked, looking at her.
"I just had a date with boyfriend number 4"
"I see."
'Either it was a coincidence that two people, who couldn't be more different, were twins or God has shown a sense of irony...
The mistress and the hated. The saint and the . '
"Are mommy and daddy already back home?", Heather asked and went into the kitchen.
"No. Matt and Mari came back with me." I said and she closed, disappointed, the empty refrigerator again.
"I see that thing is also still here.", she said with a disgusted look at Theo.
"He is our nephew and not a disease! Heather! He's family!"
Suddenly she cut me off.
"Family? Ha! Nobody except you is my family and that is not going to change!"
The hatred in her eyes scared me, but she was also like that earlier.
She had been very ill and couldn't leave the hospital or the bed at home. I was everything she had. But it was not like that anymore.
"I love you, Heather. But you cann't be my only family forever. Besides you, I have another older sister, an older brother, a baby nephew,
a mother, a father and-" I looked at Jongup. "and the man who will be my whole family later." He grabbed my hand and smiled.
"Heather, I love you.", I repeated.
"I love you too.", she admitted hoarsely and suddenly she sounded like my sister again. Like my elder sister who I had to protect.
"I have to tell you something...", she said, not looking at me. Jongup interrupted her.
"Yes, exactly, we wanted to tell you together.", he said.
"What is it?"