Prisoner of love

Music is his girlfriend

There is no recipe for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and all what it entails.

*Arthur Rubinstein

 

"Hey guys!", Himchan said and we stopped the bikes.
"Oppa!"
"Hyung!"
"Where do you want to go?", he asked.
"Just hang out and stuff.", I said.
"I see. So you have a date." he joked. I looked at Sammy and smiled confidently.
"That's right, oppa."
"Ahhh~ Young love~"
I felt like my face started to turn red.
"I'm on my way to Yongguk. See ya, kiddies!"
"Hyung ~", we heard a voice behind us. "Will you take me with you?"
"No way!" Himchan hyung said to Junhong. "And now get lost! You're on my nerves!"
Himchan took out his cell phone and listened to music. He went dancing away.
"Come on, Sammy. We should go now too." I said and looked at her. She looked at Junhong, sitting sadly on the ground.
She got down from her bike and went to him.
"Sammy~!" I said. She sat down beside him.
"You can come with us if you like, Junhong-ah." She said softly.
He looked up. 'Oh no, that was what I was afraid of...', I thought.
"Jinjah?" He said and hugged her. "I love you, noona!"
She laughed. "No problem, Junhong-ah. I'm happy to have you around me."
"Wait, I'll just get my Skatboard and then I'll come with you!" he said and ran into the house.

"Ahhhh ~ How beautiful~!", Sammy said and dropped in the green field.
I lay down beside her. The smell of her hair caressed me. For a while it was just us.
"Noona~", Junhong yelled and we opened the eyes.
"You wanted him to come with us...", I said.
"For me?", Sammy asked and took his self-picked flowers.
"Yes, only for noona! Thank you, that you didn't left me alone. I will never forget this!" he said.
At that time I didn't really like him but I dealt with it and now we've become the best friends ever.
We share the same passions: dancing and Sammy ...
"You're sweet. Thank you!", she said, took one flower from the bunch and put it in her hair.
The rest of the day, we spent on trees and rocks, with swimming and running around.
"I need to be home by 17 o'clock, so I should go. Thank you for the wonderful day! See you later!", Junhong said, grabbing his skateboard and was soon gone.
"See ya, Junhong-ah!", she yelled and we were alone.
We sat down at the lake, we had discovered and played in the water.
"Ah! Sammy-ah, I wanted to give you something!" I said, taking it out of my pocket.
"What is it?", she asked, looking at me with the cutest smile ever.