Sing me the song of death

Music is his girlfriend

Must be a wise father who knows his own child.

*William Shakespeare

 

-Samantha's POV-

"JunHong! JunHong-ah!", I yelled but he just left without another word. Was he serious? Did... did Jongup cheated on me..? With my sister...?

I still loved him so why did I sleep with Zelo? I put my head into my hands. I had promised to marry Jongup... Omo... What had I done?

I slept with his best friend! I'm a ! We didn't use a , so what if I got pregnat? AHHHH OTTOKE?????!!!

I was so scared. I was covered in cold sweat. What the hell had prompted me to do this? Would Zelo tell anyone?

My eyes filled with tears again. What should I do? Who could I talk to? I had nobody...

 

-Himchan's POV-
 
YongHee and I met at the candystore. We talked and talked for hours. She was different from the other girls. She didn't pass out just when I smile at her like the others did. We went at my house and we were making out till~
 
"Get your crayon! Uh uh uh uh! Get your crayon!", my cellphone said.
 
'Oh shut up G-D...!', I thought but answered the call. At the same time, YongHee's phone rang.

"I'm still alive! I'm still alive!", her phone said and she answered it too.

It was like that:

Me: "Yeah? Who's interrupting an important meeting?"

YongHee: "Yobuseyo?"

Me: "Wait! Take a deep breath! What happend?

YongHee: "What's wrong? What are you saying?"

Me: "He did what?!"

YongHee: "What did you just say?!"

Me + YongHee: "I'll be there!", he said and hung up.

"Oppa! We have to go to the hospital! That was Yongguk oppa! JongUp cheated on her and so did she!"

"I just wanted to tell you almost the same thing! That was Youngjae.  JunHing did something terrible!", I said and looked into her shocked face.

"Ok! Let's go!", she said, I grabbed my bag and we almost jumped downstairs.

 

-YongHee' POV-

 

"Come on, Sam! Move your damn to your phone!", I begged. Finally she answered my call. "Sammy! Sammy! Sammy!"

"Wh- what is it...?", she asked and seemed to be crying.

" happend, that is it!"

"What?"

"I love and no offense but...YOU LITTLE ARE THE REASON MY BABY'S IN TROUBLE!"

For a while I heard nothing.

"W...What...?" I took a deep breath.

"Be... at the hospital!", I said and hung up.

"Oh please! God! Let no one die!", I begged and we jumped in HimChans car.

I imagined what could have happend.

'Ok... JongUp could have killed Zelo. Zelo could have killed JongUp! They could have killed eachother! OMO OMO OMO!'