A white lie

Music is his girlfriend

A sad soul can kill you faster than a disease.

*John Steinbeck

 

-Jongup's POV-

As I swiched my cellpgone on, I saw I've got 2 messages.

First:

From: >>JunHong<<

Object: >>WTF!<<

"Jonguppie hyung~ Jonguppie hyuuuuuuuung~ Jonguppie hyuuuunng~ What are you doing, jinjah?! >_____<

Zelo already went to Yongguk hyung. The others are here too. Hope you'll meet us soon. At 8 PM?

Hope you enjoy your little... 'buisness'     ^_______^

But! We have to practice! So~ Hurry up!"

I smiled as I read that message.

'Huryy up?', he said... If I had hurried up, Sammy would have been very unsatisfied. Whatever...

I texted him back.

To: >>JunHong<<

Object: >>WTF!<<

"I'm on my way, kiddo. Oh and... my BUISNESS is non of your 'buisness'! So don't stuck your nose in it. -.-*

Love Jongup ^.^ "

The second message:

From: >>Heather Ô__O<<

Object: >>Need to talk<<

"Oppa~! I really need to talk to you...! You know what I told you, right?! You've promised!

Please help me!

Heather"

I sighed.

To: >>Heather Ô__O<<

Object: >>Need to talk<<

"I'll be there. You know I'm always there for family. You are Sammy's sister so~ you're part of my family too.

Just tell me when and where."

I sent my message and arrived at home.

No body was there. Mommy and daddy were on a buisness trip again and my 2 elder brothers were with their girlfriends.

So I just changed and went to Yongguk's house.

I knocked and look at my watch.

It wasn't 8 PM yet. I came earlier.

Mother Himchan opened the door and smiled.

"Good evening, hyung.", I said and he let me in.

"Evening!", Himchan said and walked me in.

My buddies already sat in Yongguk's living room.

"Guys!", I said and Yongguk stood up.

"So~ We're finally all together! BAP!", he said.

Actually we were not. He hadn't debuted yet. We were not BAP at this moment. We were just 6 random guys, who loved singing, dancing and tied to do awkward aegyo faces... So much for BAP...

"I told you to come here because it's not a long time anymore! We wil soon debut! So we have to practice a lot!", Yongguk hyung said.

We already practiced A LOT. Did he mean thatwe should practice EVEN MORE?!

I already didn't have to for my girlfriend or go to sleep or sleep with my grlfriend. (hehe ^^)

I felt something vibrating. I got a messsage.

From: >>Heather Ô__O<<

Object: >>Need to talk<<

"Ok thank you. Maybe tomorrow night? I know you want to spent time with my sister but I think if we would meet at day, my sister will find out.

Please Oppa! I need you really!"

"To: >>Heather Ô__O<<

"Object: >>Need to talk<<

"Alright, alright! Tomorrow, 10PM?! See ya dear."

 

-Next day-

"Sorry baby but today I don't have time for you...!", I said.

"Ok... Tomorrow?", she asked.

"Sure. I have a lot of practice to do. Really!"

I told her something called a 'white lie'. It wasn't really a lie, I just didn't tell her ALL the truth. I had to practice but I had time to meet with her sister too.

I hung up and went to Heather's.

 

"It's getting worse, Jongup! I- I can't do this! I'm all on my own. I can't even talk to my sister! Nobody's there.", Heather said and I hugged her.

"I know it's hard. I can't even imagine hiw hard because I'm not not female... BUT I know it must be hard. And I'm there for you! Always!"

"Oh Oppa! You're the only one I can talk to. You told me not to tell anyone, so I didn't. But it's hard to be all alone."

I hugged her tight. The whole thing was my fault, so I had to look after her.

"Everything will be allright. I promise!"

 

-Samanthas's POV-

I texted with my best friend YongHee because I thought Jongup will be very late.

YongHee: "I'm so glad, you're back!!! I missed you! >___< Sorry that I wasn't there to pick you up buzt you know my parents... -.-*"

Me: "I missed you too~~~! >____< I love you so~ much ^^ We have so much to talk about, Onni! Wanna go and have a bath with me tonight?

I missed it seeing you :D  ^____^ "

YongHee: "Oh~ how I missed your ert thoughts XD Of couse sweety! See ya at 9 at the bath!, baby!"

Me: "See ya, jagiya~ :*  "