Confessions of a Fish, Anchovy and a Jellyfish.

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Why would I?
Miyu: Just do it!
 
I moved closer, only a few inches away from her when she gave me a tight hug. It was unexpected thatI blushed too much.
 
Miyu: *kissed him* Jeongmal gomawo.. *blushing* Eunhyuk oppa.. *weak smile*
 
For the first time, that kid called me oppa. My heart beats so fast, and I got out of the room. And time stopped during that moment.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I saw Eunhyuk got out of the room and asked him if Mika is alright. I wondered how he got it when we thought it was still a restricted area.
 
Donghae: Ya Eunhyuk. Is Mika alright?
Eunhyuk: Ah, that.. I.. Uhm.. *blushing* She's awake.
Donghae: Pabo you kept her all to yourself. *calls Siwon* Siwon! Your sister is awake!
 
We all rushed to the room and checked her out.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I didn't go to see Miyu yet. Seriously, I wanted to be alone right now, forget everything for a while and relax.
 
Eunhyuk: Sora, why didn't you go with them?
Sam: I would be hurt, you know. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: In what way, Sora?
Sam: Don't you get it, oppa? Donghae oppa will now confess to her. Do you expect me to be happy about it? Of course I have to use defense mechanism. I don't want to show my vulnerable side.
 
I was preventing myself from crying. Can't I be Miyu that Donghae oppa loves the most, even just for a day?
 
Eunhyuk: Such a coward. Then go and stop them!
Sam: They both love each other.
Eunhyuk: I know. But they are not yet a couple so grab this final chance. Sora, tell him everything before Mika accepts him.
Sam: Easy for you to say. Then do it to Mika.
Eunhyuk: Huh?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
The others left for a while, leaving Miyu and I behind.
 
Miyu: Donghae oppa, sorry for making you worry.. I..
Donghae: *hugs you* Stop blaming yourself.. None of us wanted this to happen.
Miyu: But still..
Donghae: Choi Mika, I have a confession to make.
 
Miyu's POV :-) (Choi Mika)
 
What does he meant by that confession? And why is my heart beating fast? This is making me nervous.
 
Miyu: What confession?
Donghae: Choi Mika, I'm going to say this once so you better listen. Uhm.. I love you.. I really do. If you feel the same, lets follow what I've said. But if you don't then I'll stay away. I remember when we first met. I didn't expect to like you this much but now that I think about it, maybe I did :) <3
 
Hearing that my bias loves me, is the best feeling there is in this world. Well, for me. Seeing him, my worries disappeared. My dilemma about love with Eunhyuk a while ago has come to an end. Oh by the way, don't be fooled by the kiss I'd given him. It was just a gift of thanks. Anyway, Donghae oppa gives a feeling that makes my heart beat fast.
 
Even before I was just a fan girl, he was the one who caught my eye. And as I get to know him through the internet that connects me to him, it feels like I've known him for some time now.
 
It was surprising knowing that I was pretending to be Siwon oppa's sister and it became reality. And now, Donghae oppa just confessed his feelings the way I want him to do so and like what's written in my imaginaries and fanfiction.
 
Who am I to reject this? Who am I? Oh oppa, I look at you & I see the kind of person I want to spend the rest of my life with. It sounds crazy but I've never looked at someone the way I look at you...
 
Listen to your heart they say. But never neglect your mind.. All this time I am in love with him. Mianhae Sora, but I couldn't ask for more. I can't help but think about him, but when I do my tummy starts to feel funny my heart starts to race and I get a big smile on my face.
 
Donghae: Mika, are you with me? Answer me.
Miyu: *tears of joy* Oppa, are you sure of your feelings? What about Sora?
Donghae: Yes, Mika. I've already thought about it. Seeing you when you arrived, my heart told me what love is all about. It's crazy how one person like can make my heart beat fast and make my day so much better. <3
Miyu: But, she likes you.
Donghae: I know. But Mika, you like me too, don't you? *smirks*
Miyu: Eh? *blushing* I.. I.. I know we don't know each other that well.. and I'm sort of afraid to tell you this.. but I kind of have a crush on you. <3
Donghae: See? The feeling's mutual after all.. *smiles* I love you, you love me. What could possibly go wrong?
 
Right, the feeling is mutual after all. But seriously.. Should I be in a relationship with him or not? But Sora.. I can't just neglect our friendship.. But then again, I remembered that she doesn't need help, and that whatever happens, we'll do our best.
 
I can't say that I have won this battle of love. All I want is to be given the chance to love and be loved. Donghae oppa is here. 
 
Miyu: My heart rate increases when you smile or look at me, because I know for that moment I crossed your mind, even though you're always on mine..
 
My heart is dominant this time, but I can still think well. We love each other, and in love there would always be a winner and the one who will lose.
 
Donghae: Don't be afraid anymore, Mika. I got you. *smiles*
Miyu: I'm just afraid.. *sighs* And I've never been in a relationship before.
Donghae: Neither do I. Somehow we just fit, you and me <3
Miyu: Seriously? But oppa.. I thought you.. and..
Donghae: Just so you know, HaeSica, YoonHae, or me and Ji Hyun is NOT REAL. Those are just rumors. Except for EunHae, though. *laughs* *holds your hand* Choi Mika, I've asked Siwon's permission about this. Despite of our 9 year , I want to be yours and you be mine. So, will you be my girlfriend?
 
Even though I'm not really looking for a relationship, there is this guy... that kinda sorta happened to change my mind :)
 
Miyu: You're the fairy tale story that I've been waiting for, Lee Donghae oppa. Saranghae.
 
Donghae oppa look in my eyes, touched my face, smiled, and kissed me. He made my heart skip, and time stood still... and I started falling. You know your kissing right the first time if the other person keeps going. I guess what we are doing is right. This kiss, is my very first.
 
Miyu: Your kiss is like whiskey; it gets me drunk <3
 
I never thought that this fairy tale would actually turn into reality. He kissed me once again, like it's the first time <3