Distance

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I opened the door a little to check if there's someone there. And to my surprise, there was Donghae oppa.. kissing Miyu..
 
It felt like my world has broked into pieces. I was deeply in love with him. Now that he's gone, I'm left with nothing.. It hurts feeling like you have no place in someones life, especially when that place is the only place you want to be.
 
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest? I guess I shouldn't have questioned Miyu why is she making me close to Donghae oppa. I should have grabbed the chance. But now it's too late, he's in love with her now.
 
I have no right to get mad, but can I at least admit that I am sad? I'm not mad at them, I'm mad at myself for falling in love with someone like Lee Donghae. Why is it when you let your heart love someone all the way they shatter it all to pieces, then don't even take time to help pick up the pieces?
 
If Miyu was the one depressed a few days ago, then it's me this time. If you truly love someone you will let them be happy. If they're happy that's all that matters. The only thing I should do is to be happy for them, even if it hurts too much.
 
Someday, I'll move on. Maybe time will come that Donghae oppa would come to realize that I am the one who loves him the most.
 
Eunhyuk: Sora, how was it?
Sam: It's too late now, they're already together. *sobs*
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: SERIOUSLY?! How did you know about it? Are you kidding?
Sam: Do I look like I am?! As much as it hurts, I drive myself to insanity just by subjecting myself to this torture. I constantly wonder will they ever notice my pain?
Eunhyuk: Well, we can't do anything about it. They both love each other. Who are we to interfere?
Sam: Hypocrite. I know you like Mika.
Eunhyuk: I've never said anything like that.
 
But saying that, I felt hurt a bit. I don't know why. Maybe because knowing that Mika is now dating someone who is my fish, it's time for me to stop teasing her. Sora and I will keep our distance from now on.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
YES! Mika gave me her sweet yes! This is the best thing that ever happened to me. At first I thought she was going to reject me, but I'm glad she didn't.
 
Time passes by and Mika is now set to go back to their dorm. As her first and hopefully her last boyfriend, I helped her with everything. The dextrose has been removed and she sighed in relief. I gave her a big hug afterwards.
 
Donghae: How did I fall in love with the most amazing, sweetest, nicest, cutest, loveliness girl like you? <3 *cuddles* I love you, Choi Mika..
Miyu: I love you more, oppa. *smiles* You're the dream I keep having over the song that won't come out of my head, and when you stare me straight in the eyes it starts all over again ! ?
 
We were a sweet couple, but unfortunately, we have to keep everything as a secret. You know, I'm a star, and she'll definitely get in trouble.
 
I've been checking out my phone all day, and happy to know that she's texting me back, we tell I LOVE YOU to each other non-stop, and stay up all night talking to each other.
 
Text Messages:
 
Miyu: Every girl dreams of finding her knight in shining armor, but not me...I've already got mine, and it's you oppa. :*
Donghae: Aw, so sweet, my yeoja <3 I love you more than all the grains of sand, drops of water, and stars in the sky combined! You are my everything, and In my heart you'll stay forever! <3
Miyu: ILOVEYOUTOO.
Donghae: EH? Why no space?
Miyu: Because there's no space for me to love someone else.
 
I look like stupid smiling alone reading that message. My yeoja sure knows how to make me smile.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
Jasmin: Ya Choi Mika! It's already 3am, and you're not yet sleeping?!
Miyu: I'm not yet sleepy, unni~
 
Miyu seemed energetic ever since she got out from the hospital. And she is smiling while looking at her cellphone. I wonder what's going on?
 
Jasmin: Hmm. Judging you right now, you seem to be happy with Donghae oppa, aren't you? *evil smile* Tell me Miyu, what did my brother said to you?
Miyu: *whispers* Unni~ If I tell you, please don't tell anyone, arraseo? I trust you..
Jasmin: Hmm, alright. *smiles*
 
I wonder what she's gonna tell me. Seeing her like this, makes me curious. Oh, I'm curious yeah! <3
 
Miyu: Unni.. don't get mad at me, arraseo? But.. Donghae oppa.. and I.. *blushing* *whispers* are dating..
Jasmin: WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!
Miyu: Shhhh! Don't be so loud, jebal.. Only you and us know about this.. We don't want to hurt Sora, you know..
Jasmin: Omo.. since when?! And.. did you two kissed?
Miyu: *blushing* Well, yesterday.. and it was my very first.
 
She looked so innocent. Well, for a girl who is first time to have a boyfriend, I'm so happy for her~
 
Miyu: Hopefully, you'll be my sister in law.. <3
Jasmin: Yeah, I hope so. *hugs you* I'm so happy for you.
 
So Miyu confided me that she's in love and that Donghae oppa is the one who owns her heart. <3