Competition

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa..
Eunhyuk: Oh, Sora. Why aren't you dancing with the others?
Sam: I'm done. With the four SJ oppas. How about you?
Eunhyuk: I'm just gaining courage.
Sam: Are you going to dance with Mika? Whatever your heart tells you is the answer, not what your mind reasons. Have the courage to follow your heart even if it is taking you somewhere unexpected.
Eunhyuk: *blush* Aniyo. Why would I dance with that kid? By the way, I haven't danced with you yet.
 
So Eunhyuk oppa and I danced together, while Miyu and Donghae oppa are still dancing. I wanted to dance with him too.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Sam: Don't lie. I've been seeing you looking at them. Is it because someone's dancing with your fishy or you hate seeing Mika dancing with your best friend?
Eunhyuk: What are you saying, Sora? I'm just making fun of her. Like what I've said, she's a kid.
Sam: Then can you explain why you took her to you car and spent time with her?
Eunhyuk: Like what I've said, for the sake of preventing issues.
Sam: You could have ran away instead. Oppa, dance with her already. She may look like a kid, but she's older and matured in some aspects. She screams, cries, yells, and get on your nerves sometimes, but when she hugs you, or you get to know here, all you can think is, "WOW."
Eunhyuk: Why are you persuading me to do so?
Sam: Because I know you want to. Grab the chance, oppa. Some things are worth the risk. Sometimes there are things that are worth the chance, and when you find them…Nothing else in the world even matters. And I want to dance with Donghae oppa so I am also grabbing the chance. Why don't you try?
Eunhyuk: *smirks* Look who's talking. Don't tell me you're in love with Donghae?
Sam: Obviously. And I feel jealous. Can't you see how close they are? Eunhyuk oppa, are you just gonna stand there and watch them?
 
It was clear to me that I want to be with Mika. I held Sora's hand and we went to Mika and Donghae. Sometimes it's better to take a chance, then not take one at all.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sam and Eunhyuk the monkey are beside us. Dancing with Donghae oppa is unforgettable. But I have to give Sam a chance this time. If I could give her a chance, It could possibly just work out <3
 
Miyu: Sam.. *looks at Donghae* Donghae oppa, you go and dance with her.
 
Donghae oppa held my hand before he went to Sam. And Eunhyuk was still there.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika..
 
For the first time, I heard him call my name. Wow, I really just don't even know how to react right now.
 
Miyu: You called me by my name.. *blush*
Eunhyuk: *squeezes her cheek* That's an ice breaker, kid.
Miyu: *frowns* Pabo! I'm going to my seat.
 
Eunhyuk prevented me, and he pulled me to him. He touched my hair and whispered something in my ear.
 
Eunhyuk: Don't go. Just stay.
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa, Instead of giving me every reason to stay, you gave me every reason to leave..
Eunhyuk: When I push you away. Don't leave. It's times like that I need you to stay.
 
And there's something inside of me that didn't want me to go. I feel paralyzed.
 
While I was dancing with Eunhyuk, there was Donghae oppa, holding Sam's hand.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I am currently dancing with Sora right now. The atmosphere when I'm with her is different. It's serene and romantic. But with Mika, it's fun, cute and happy.
 
Sam: Thanks for dancing with me, oppa. *smiles*
Donghae: Don't mention it, Sora. *smiles back*
Sam: Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile at me. <3
 
I blushed, upon hearing that. She's very sweet and affectionate. And it's our first time having this kind of conversation.