Interactions

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Jasmin's POV :) [Lee Ha-neul]
 
I was shocked because of Hannah because she wanted us to go to the mall all of the sudden. Even Miyu and her friend was here. It felt like there is something weird. Whatever that is, only Hannah knows.
 
Good thing we have no classes today and I have another time to see them. I still have my SiHae in Manila hangover. As if I was drunk last night. Aish Miyu, why does your "brother" have to be handsome?!
 
Actually, we treat Siwon and Donghae as our brothers and boyfriends. Just for fun, of course. Miyu has been posting about Donghae and she knew about me liking Siwon so what happened is, Siwon is my boyfriend and Miyu's brother while Miyu's boyfriend, Donghae is my brother. What do you think? For me it's perfect!
 
But what if that becomes a reality? Silly me, that's impossible
 
Hannah's POV :) [Kim Hana]
 
Hannah: At last, you're all here. And Samantha Lee, I'm Hannah Cho. *shakes hands with her*
Sam: Annyeong haseo, unni. How did you know my name?
Hannah: I'll tell you later. For now, hop in.
 
I brought my car to get in into the destination.
 
Jasmin: Hannah, I'm getting suspicious about this. What does this mean?
Hannah: That's for me to know and for you to find out, unni. *smiles*
 
They have no idea that they would meet Prince Manager upclose in person. Oh my. I wonder what their reaction will be.
 
Sam's POV :) [Lee Sora]
 
What the heck? Where are we going? I'm getting nervous again..
 
Sam: Miyu: Where are we going?
Miyu: Honestly, I have no idea.. *sighs*
Sam: I'm really getting this weird feeling about your unni..
 
I had to admit, I'm scared. I just met her. And I don't know them at all except Miyu.
 
Jasmin's POV :) [Lee Ha-neul]
 
Seems like Miyu and her friend are scared. Aigoo, where would Hannah take us? It's not like we are not trusting her, but she's not saying anything. She just kept on driving.
 
To remove the "scary" and "anxiety", I gathered the courage to talk to Miyu and her friend.
 
Jasmin: Hi! I'm Jasmin unni! A Siwon biased.
 
I had to emphasize Siwon. Just because I like it. Hahaha. Ya, Choi Siwon. If only you knew how this girl loves you.
 
Sam: *smiles* Hi, unni. I'm Sam. An ELFish just like Miyu.
 
We started to spazz until we reached the destination. It took us a few seconds to realize that we are at the Manila Peninsula Hotel in Makati. Ya! This is where Donghae and Siwon stayed!!!
 
Hannah: We're here! *laughs*
Miyu: EH? I missed this place! This is such a lovely destination unni.. What's going on?
Hannah: Just go inside, at the dining area. Someone out there is waiting for you wearing shades and all-black.
 
We started to wonder who that person is? Could that be Prince Manager? Aniyo, that's impossible. Siwon yeobo? MORE IMPOSSIBLE. SiHae? WAY TOO IMPOSSIBLE.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Gosh! We're here at the Manila Peninsula Hotel! It's been a while since we stayed here and it's the first time I'm here without umma. Speaking of umma, I still have to talk to her. Anyway, the people looked rich and intimidating. Good thing I was ready. I wore my "rockstar" outfit just because I feel like it.
 
Top, skirt, stockings and converse. Only the guitar is missing. Hahahaha!
 
Sam: Are you all serious that we're going in? And who is the one she's referring to?
Jasmin: I don't know.. And I'm not prepared! I thought we're just going to meet up! Not go into this 5-star hotel! Look at Miyu, she seemed prepared.
Sam: Unni, Miyu's always like that. Even before. She's fashionable. Anyway, lets go?
Miyu: Yeah, lets go!
 
Not minding the people, we entered the hotel. The people were surprised, but I didn't care. To there, we saw that person Hannah unni is referring to. So I approached him, and was shocked.
 
DAMN. THIS CAN'T BE!
 
Who's that mysterious person? Is that a new sibling, a villain or someone they look forward to?