Love Triangle

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I was dancing with Donghae oppa that time and I wished that time would stop for the two of us.
 
Sadly, it can't. And it was time for me to rest. Dancing with tons of guys sure is tiring. Eunhyuk oppa came to us and I winked at him. He did a job well done.
 
Damn, Miyu is so lucky. Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa are into her. But Eunhyuk oppa doesn't realize it. But Eunhyuk oppa must stop denying soon. When you are denied the only thing you want in life, you lose interest in everything else.
 
Though Donghae oppa likes her, I still won't give up. Thanks to my brother, Sungmin oppa.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Donghae came to me all of the sudden while I was alone in the balcony.
 
Donghae: Ya Lee Hyukjae.
Eunhyuk: What are you doing here?
Donghae: I was about to ask you the same thing. What WERE you doing with Mika?
Eunhyuk: I was making fun of her.
Donghae: Oh, is that so? But for what I know, you can't even hold a girl's hand.
Eunhyuk: That is when I have a crush on the girl. But I've been playing around with her. So it means that I don't have a crush on her.
Donghae: You're denying it, Eunhyuk. I know you do.
Eunhyuk: AAAAAHHHHH! Why do people keep on telling me that I like her?! She's a kid, for goodness sake! Even younger than Krystal and Sehun!!
Donghae: It's obvious, Eunhyuk. And I'm jealous. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: Does it follow that you're mad at me? Donghae, don't take me and Mika's fights seriously. I have no intention of stealing her away from you.
Donghae: It's not that I'm mad at you, it's just I'm jealous of the person she's with who is you. And I feel like you keep rubbing it in my face... But yet I like her.
Eunhyuk: But what about Sora?
Donghae: I get that question a lot. I like Mika.. but Sora.. I really don't know.. But there's something inside of me that makes me like her too.
Eunhyuk: You're not even decided who you like among those two.
Donghae: But I'm warning you. Don't steal Mika away from me. I saw her first, and she's mine.
Eunhyuk: You're not even courting her.
 
It's my first time seeing Donghae being possessive with a girl. But I can't help not to fight with Mika. It's inevitable.
 
Donghae: Aish. Whatever! If I do so, help me!
Eunhyuk: WHAT. ABOUT. SORA..?
 
Donghae gave up. I bet he's still confused. Being infatuated with two girls that are friends is not as easy as it looks like.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I grabbed my powder, my lipstick and retouched my make-up. Even if I'm used to being like this back in Manila, it feels different right now because I'm making myself beautiful for the SJ oppa's.
 
Then all of the sudden, I thought about Eunhyuk and I dropped my pouch. Aish, WHY AM I THINKING OF HIM?! DONGHAE OPPA IS THE ONE I LOVE, NOT A MONKEY!
 
Jessica unni, Seohyun unni, Tiffany unni and Hyoyeon unni were there, but they don't look so happy seeing me here.
 
Miyu: SNSD unnis.. annyeong. *bows*
Hyoyeon: *raises eyebrows* Stop acting like you're a nice girl. I know you're a mean person, Choi Mika.
 
I was shocked with Hyoyeon unni's reaction. What does she meant by that?
 
Miyu: Eh? Why are you reacting that way?
Hyoyeon: Don't hide your flaws while looking for mine. You always flirt around with Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa.
Miyu: I don't know what you're talking about, unni..
Jessica: So you're pretending to be innocent this time, Ms. Choi. But sorry, it's not gonna work with us.
Hyoyeon: You're like a door knob, every one gets a turn.
 
SNSD, saying nasty stuff in front of me? What the heck did I just do? I'm confused.
 
Tiffany: Hold on, girls. Maybe she doesn't have an idea why were like this. My future sister in law, they hate you. Got it? You, flirting around with the fishy couple is so not good.
Seohyun: You're acting cute all the time, as if you can get guys when you do that.
 
I don't want to look innocent so I answered back. Cho Kyuhyun oppa, I need your sharp tongue!
 
Miyu: Who are you calling sister in law? Newsflash Tiffany Hwang, my unni, Lee Ha-neul has my brother's heart so stop messing with their relationship! You will never, ever be my sister so shut up!
Tiffany: Ohhh~ She turned into a devil instantly. So behind that innocent face is an ugly attitude. I'll shut my mouth, as soon as you shut yours and that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.
Miyu: You're just jealous because us Oppa's Dongsaengs are noticed and loved by our oppas!
Jessica: Seriously, You think guys are talking to you because you look good?? They think you're a good candidate to play with.
Hyoyeon: And why would I be jealous? I'm prettier than you.
Miyu: Jinjja? You may have a pretty face, but you're mean after all. I'd rather see Sora and Donghae oppa date.
 
Hyoyeon unni lost her temper and slapped me so hard. SNSD wasn't so nice after all..
 
Hyoyeon: Stand up, you naughty midget! That's what you get for messing with us!
Miyu: *smirks* Well look at these. I should be the one insecure with all of you, but I guess it's the other way around. No wonder anti's call you plastics.
 
It ended up in a cat fight between me, Hyoyeon unni and Jessica unni. Tiffany and Seohyun tried to stopped us.
 
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!"