Save the Best for Last

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So we went home to the dorm and to my surprise, all of the SJ oppa's and my unnis were there.
 
There was Siwon oppa with Ha-neul unni, so sweet together while holding hands. I envy them, a little bit. Not because of Siwon oppa's attention, but because I also wanted to have a guy whom I can share everything with, someone who I can love, and love me as well.
 
Even Sam and Donghae started going out. My ex boyfriend, finally found somebody to love. Hannah unni, on the other hand, is happy with Kyuhyun oppa, my crush back then in SJ.
 
And here I am, y, free and single. LOL. But I'm happy because I'm with them.
 
Donghae: Why the long face, Mika?
Miyu: Nothing, oppa. So you two are dating, eh? I'm happy for the both of you! <3
Donghae: *pinches her cheek* It's all thanks to you, Mika. You did everything for me to realize that Sora is the one.
Miyu: It's nothing. I told you so, oppa. Now go back to Sora already! Hahahaha~
Donghae: You're the best, Mika! *winks*
 
I guess I was the bridge between the two of them. We fell in love with each other first, but we're better off as friends.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Siwon: I've just noticed.. Eunhyuk and Mika are the only ones single here!
Kyuhyun: LOL yeah! Hyung is forever alone.
Eunhyuk: Aish you evil maknae! Stop teasing me with her!
Donghae: Why don't we pair up Mika and Eunhyuk? After all, the ELFs ship them anyway!
Eunhyuk: Why do people have to pair us up when we are JUST FRIENDS? Seriously.. You can pair her up with Yesung hyung or Sungmin hyung..
Siwon: But you two are more compatible!
 
We were pulling Eunhyuk closer to Mika and he was preventing us to do so.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
If Miyu helped me with Donghae oppa, then it's my turn now to return the favor.
 
Sam: Miyu, you and Eunhyuk oppa should be together.
Jasmin: I agree! After all, you're single and he is too.
Miyu: WHAT? THAT ANCHOVY? WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.
Hannah: But of course you'll start off as that!!
 
So we pulled her near Eunhyuk, making them face each other. Seriously Eunhyuk oppa, it's obvious that you like her.
 
Miyu: Anchovy..
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Miyu: Y ANCHOVY DON'T STAY TOO CLOSE TO ME!!!
Eunhyuk: STINGY JELLYFISH!
 
We caught them on picture and started tweeting these pictures for the ELFs.
 
"@HeyItsSam: These two, should really be together.. Do you guys agree? Hi @AllRiseSilver and @HaruHaru861015 :)"
 
Even the SJ members tweeted as well even the unnis~ After a minute, I got 300 retweets, 100 followers and tons of replies.
 
Replies: 
 
@HaeSoraShipper: Sora unni~ You must help Eunhyuk oppa and Mika. They would be a great couple~
 
@HaeSoraisLove: What about you and Donghae oppa? We look forward to it!!
 
"@Donghae 861015: With the SJ members and our sisters. Hyukjae-ah is being shy.. Hahahaha!"
 
Miyu and Eunhyuk oppa are still teasing each other. You know what, I won't be shocked when these two become a couple soon.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
After all the controversies, fights, challenges and revelations, I'm still here, happy and contented with what I have. Recalling all the moments, I feel like I'm one of the luckiest persons in the world.
 
I met SiHae in person, met new friends who are also SJ's sisters, encountered challenges, made sacrifices, studied hard, dreamed.. everything. And here's what I got in return.
 
I'm so thankful, really. Not only I met SJ, but I became related to them and also fell in love and became Siwon oppa's girlfriend. <3 <3
 
We found love in Korea, and I hope Mika and Eunhyuk will end up with each other too <3 xDD
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Love, friendship, fun, happiness and fangirling. It's all here in Seoul. I now believe in the saying that "If it's not okay, it's not yet the end."
 
SiHae in Manila, Secrets, and My Love of Seven Years for Kyuhyun oppa sure was worth it. Everything I did, was paid off in the end.
 
I just hope this love would last not forever, but for a lifetime. This is love, the feeling before that I don't know if I deserve.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I know it should have been a great relationship if Mika and I decided to continue, but I guess friendship is all we have to offer. I am now happy, having Sora in my life.
 
Eunhyuk is being paired up to him and that I am assured that when they get together, I left her to a good guy like him.
 
Do these two love each other? That I don't know. Finding love is like finding a four-leaf clover. You will find it when you are not looking. And when you do, keep in safe so it will last a lifetime! <3 And I hope Mika finds the right guy for him. But I will still remain as her best buddy.
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
We hide so we can be found. We walk away to see who will follow. We cry to see who will wipe our tears. And we let our heart get broken to see who will fix it.
 
I guess that's the reason for everything. I'm glad that Hana is now here, after 7 years and she never decided to leave. And 7 years of love that she and Kyuhyun have has become stronger.
 
Despite of all the challenges, and heartaches, we are still here. Life is stressful and times are tough. Just got to keep moving on, because life is life, no one said it was going to be easy.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
This is not the end, just the beginning of an AND just like what Leeteuk oppa said. I may be single, unlike my unnis. But I know God is still making the best love story for me.
 
Even if I am teasing Eunhyuk and people tell us to be together, I still want to wait for the right guy for me. Maybe it's him.. And if ever, I guess I don't have to look anymore.